STH's: Don't forget your 2025 1st payment is due next week.

7 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

STH’s have another opportunity to fix the problem.  

Tell Woody to stick the tickets up his a$$ and then eat them.

At this point, not even one fan should renew… 

I think if we can convince @Maxman not to renew we can convince anyone!

Dont do it Max.  Buy the tickets on secondary markets only.  Don’t give Woody any more of your money wherever possible.  It’s not worth it to sit in your usual seats around strangers.

• Upvote 1
  • En Fuego 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think if we can convince @Maxman not to renew we can convince anyone!

Dont do it Max.  Buy the tickets on secondary markets only.  Don’t give Woody any more of your money wherever possible.  It’s not worth it to sit in your usual seats around strangers.

He needed a good season more than any of us and this franchise delivers maybe the worst one ever… 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Dude you have no idea, I am at that point.

Hello dark side, please start preparing your Power Point.

Does a 0% chance I'll ever miss a home game. I just have to go, it's in my DNA I've done it every week since I'm 18 years old. 

The season ticket holder experience, paying PSL fees and being the highest priced paying person in my section... That part I am rethinking. 

I can get seats on the secondary market for far less. 

JetNation group outings, I am happy to still do tailgates with everyone. But me buying group tickets, that is a thing of the past.

Bought 200 tickets this year and if life went normally and I sold them over the summer I would have made all my money back. 

Life had other plans, Lauren was in the hospital and I lost thousands. 

Not doing it anymore.

I'll always be there, I'll never give up. But Woody runs the Jets like a business, so I'm going to do the same thing with my Jets tickets.

I’m so close to being right there with you   Definitely downgrading the # of tickets, and really thinking about walking away altogether and buying game to game 

12 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Dude you have no idea, I am at that point.

Hello dark side, please start preparing your Power Point.

Does a 0% chance I'll ever miss a home game. I just have to go, it's in my DNA I've done it every week since I'm 18 years old. 

The season ticket holder experience, paying PSL fees and being the highest priced paying person in my section... That part I am rethinking. 

I can get seats on the secondary market for far less. 

JetNation group outings, I am happy to still do tailgates with everyone. But me buying group tickets, that is a thing of the past.

Bought 200 tickets this year and if life went normally and I sold them over the summer I would have made all my money back. 

Life had other plans, Lauren was in the hospital and I lost thousands. 

Not doing it anymore.

I'll always be there, I'll never give up. But Woody runs the Jets like a business, so I'm going to do the same thing with my Jets tickets.

Tickets to Thursdays game start at 35 on ticketmaster. If you wait until Wednesday morning you can pick them up for even cheaper

• Ugh 1

10 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

Tickets to Thursdays game start at 35 on ticketmaster. If you wait until Wednesday morning you can pick them up for even cheaper

If it was the old days with paper tickets, they would be laying on the ground by the entrance as a ticket is now cheaper than a beer. This is a ripoff. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, BloodGreen said:

At the very least no self respecting fan should show up on Thursday night!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I really don't think it's about not showing up.  Show up if you want.  But don't renew your tickets for next season.  Or buy Jets tickets for games in the future.  Not showing up doesn't mean much.  

If enough season ticket holders don't renew, that will send a direct message to Woody that he will understand.

1 minute ago, Alka said:

I really don't think it's about not showing up.  Show up if you want.  But don't renew your tickets for next season.  Or buy Jets tickets for games in the future.  Not showing up doesn't mean much.  

If enough season ticket holders don't renew, that will send a direct message to Woody that he will understand.

Serious question:

What happens if you own a PSL but don't want to renew your season tickets?

You just retain the PSL and the seat goes vacant?

the departure and loss of thousands of STHs during the Zach Wilson years is probably the main reason why the Jets imbecile owner chased Rodgers.  

Ticket sales were rapidly declining and signing Rodgers changed all that instantly.

Now, they are going to lose thousands upon thousands once again.  Haha.  

Woody Johnson is really, really, really stupid.  His decisions have ruined this team for all of us. 

He is a very bad man in every way.  

Babu Bhatt GIFs | Tenor

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Serious question:

they revoke your PSL and try to resell it to somene else.

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Serious question:

I believe you forfeit your rights to the seats

not an expert on this though

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Is that legal?

Wouldn't they need to refund you for the cost of the PSL?

PSL owners all signed the contract allowing it.  They can revoke your PSL at will if you don't pay.

But they wait until the last minute.  They don't want to have to replace you so they nag you all spring to re-up.  Finally, after April, they look to sell your seats and still try to get you back in the fold.     STH with cheap PSLs (such as @SAR I with his endzone/corner seats) abandon them frequently.  In fact, the Jets eliminated PSLs for all future sales in the Mezzanine endzone.  SO basically, all the Mezz endzone PSLs were rendered worthless.  It's the expensive PSLs... $10K and up that are stuck.

I'd never tell anyone how to spend their money, but there has never been a better time to walk away from the Jets - both financially & emotionally.

This team has not hit rock bottom yet. We are looking at another 3 to 4 years of complete NFL irrelevance. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

PSL owners all signed the contract allowing it.  They can revoke at will.

But they wait until the last minute.  They don't want to have to replace you so they nag you all spring to re-up.  Finally, after April, they look to sell your seats and still try to get you back in the fold.     STH with cheap PSLs (such as @SAR I with his endzone/corner seats) abandon them frequently.  It's the expensoive PSLs... $10K and up that are stuck.

I know you are fired up today and rightfully so but the reference to sar and cheap psl’s is priceless

well done

• En Fuego 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, y2k8 said:

I'd never tell anyone how to spend their money, but there has never been a better time to walk away from the Jets - both financially & emotionally.

This team has not hit rock bottom yet. We are looking at another 3 to 4 years of complete NFL irrelevance. 

...walk away?  RUN!

Run Forrest Run GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Dcat said:

PSL owners all signed the contract allowing it.  They can revoke at will.

But they wait until the last minute.  They don't want to have to replace you so they nag you all spriong to re-up.  Finally, After April, they look to sell your seats and try to get you back in the fold.     STH with cheap PSLs (such as @SAR I with his endzone/corner seats) abandon them frequently.  It's the expensoive PSLs... $10K and up that are stuck.

Ugh, that's gross.  Shame on the Jets.

Weren't the best of the best PSL's like 25K?

I owned season tickets in the old Meadowlands for 1 year in the Mezzanine level like 40 yard line.  Great view.  No PSLs. 

It was the year we beat Brady and the Patriots at home and iirc Rex called 😅 and left a voice mail saying he needed fans to show up and get loud.

6 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

The sad part is a lot of folks use going to the games as family time

maybe spending with their dad or kids

friendships built over years and years

guy that sits in front of me would bring his dad when he felt ok and would tell me it made his dads day and simply did not know how much longer he had

sadly he passed a few years ago

it is easy to say walk away and I consider it every year but the I make the decision that the memories I get from the family and friendship time is worth more to me than the money

jets, woody and the whole org sucks and will continue to do so

It simply becomes a personal decision to continue

• Sympathy 1