New forum

Boozer76

seriously guys, this isn't funny anymore. MY NAME IS JOEWILLY.........................HELLO!!!!!!!!

I just joined loser.com & ya know what ? they like me over there, so yeah, i'm on the fence right now. time to give me a yes or no or risk losing the willymeister

You need someone to vouch for you!! I unfortunately can't since I am the presenter of all prospective members. Try posting a campaign like StillerPaul!!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just don't get it. Sooth creates a forum for $55 that offers nothing more than the regular forums. Most of you still post there without a peep. Here we offer somethoing for free for upstanding members of which will likely all have access to over time, and you threaten to jump ship. For god's sakes can we at least get it off the ground before you all start acting like babies!!

there lies your problem. Everything is to better Sooth. Guess what? give it up. you tell me i can't be in your little club because of my JI affiliation..you can stick your little club and its elite members...I won't even apply so don't worry about rejecting me

there lies your problem. Everything is to better Sooth. Guess what? give it up. you tell me i can't be in your little club because of my JI affiliation..you can stick your little club and its elite members...I won't even apply so don't worry about rejecting me

Is that any kind of attitude to take? We're an equal opportunity club.

hey stiller, pm me some campaign tips will ya? I don't wanna screw this up. I got one shot at this cause I don't like my chances on the monthly vote

Dude, try handing out cupcakes.

Worked for student council elections back in middle school.

Dude, try handing out cupcakes.

Worked for student council elections back in middle school.

not for me it didn't. I remember that morning like it was yesterday. school bully asked me what was in the bag. I stood up to him & said he couldn't have one..long story short, I was $hittin cupcakes for a week

I love how members who came here later have the authority to leave out guys who were here in the first few days of this site and have been praising it from Day 1. This is horse ****.

Post anything like that again, and your user title will be for real. No VIP forum for you. Last chance.

censorthingy.jpg

Holy ****. POTW NOM right there. I knew I didn't edit your post. Yet you even freaked me out. That is a good one Panzer!!!

Making it look like I threatened you. NICE. :P

OK listen up, I have accomplished nothing today for work (thank god I;'m working from home) and I have a very big poker game to go to tonight. I will not be back until about midnight or o. I will respond to all PM's then. For the meantime there are still 12 unaccounted for members of the new gforum. All you need to do is PM me to know. So far the members are as follows:

Members:

Boozer

Max

Bob

PatsfanTx

Thor99

Sperm Edwards

Guns of Bavaria

Bitonti

Stormshadow

Faba

Bugg

Jet Moses

Probationary members:

Smizzy

Honorary New Members:

Scott Dierking

Yeah... I rule.

hey stiller, pm me some campaign tips will ya? I don't wanna screw this up. I got one shot at this cause I don't like my chances on the monthly vote

Dude, i brainstormed and decided to post it over in the football forum. Just C&P everything then replace my name with yours. Worked like a charm (Although i'm still waiting for confirmation). :cheers:

I will, for the purpose of getting some other thoughts on the premium board offer the princely sum of 55 ...cents for StillerPaul to be a premium member. I will negotiate.

I suggest we charge Pats and Fins fans $56 and require they have signatures including "JETS RULE; (Insert your team's name here) sucks on nasty part of donkey's anatomy" for the privilege of being in the company of greatness.

**** this private board bull**** and **** you to whoever even thought of it. You leave out the people that are here everyday, on the Top 10 with posts, have been here since the first week of this board yet people who have arrived later and just because you like them they're allowed in. You want a DL copy to proove somebody is going to be 18 in 3 weeks? You've got to be ****ting me. This is a ****ing football message board, not a god damn business company. Get a ****ing life. **** it. I don't want it. I guess I'm just "not cool enough" for the VIP JetNation bull**** forum. **** off and die.

**** this private board bull**** and **** you to whoever even thought of it. You leave out the people that are here everyday, on the Top 10 with posts, have been here since the first week of this board yet people who have arrived later and just because you like them they're allowed in. You want a DL copy to proove somebody is going to be 18 in 3 weeks? You've got to be ****ting me. This is a ****ing football message board, not a god damn business company. Get a ****ing life. **** it. I don't want it. I guess I'm just "not cool enough" for the VIP JetNation bull**** forum. **** off and die.

Yep, I think that pretty much sums it up. And by the way Boozer. I think you can go ahead and delete the poll for 124.

Ok,i know I'm not elite,but Cavka here should get voted on by you guys...he's got "los yets" potential.

I know not of this Los Yets. Marko only know of Marko.

Marko wish to be in VIP forum. As NFL backup, Marko deserve to be VIP.

Plus, must get away from Leemo.

Congrats to StillerPaul and Joewillie for making the cut.

As for 124, as I plainly said before, when you reach 18 years of age we will consider you for membership. Until then you will have to be patient. Your little temper tantrums are clearly not showing that you are mature enough however.

Blackout, the first vote for you was a negative. You will be eligible next month agin for reconsideration. Sorry.

Archived