Its time for a 'why I hate the Pats' thread

SouthernJet

If it was a bad call, why was it over turned through replay?

oh come on,, even Pat fans know they got the gift of a lifetime via a obscure rule that was never used until that game.

The play itself was a turnover and if any other official in the league was there you would have been golfing the next day..

it was rules i agree, but you guys were lucky enough to have it invoked for 1st time ever cause the ref was a 80 year old Bob Cratchett

oh come on,, even Pat fans know they got the gift of a lifetime via a obscure rule that was never used until that game.

You answered your own question SJ.

A rule is a rule.

No matter how much you hate that, the correct call, based on the rules of the game, was made.;)

You answered your own question SJ.

A rule is a rule.

No matter how much you hate that, the correct call, based on the rules of the game, was made.;)

read my post,, i said it was the rules,, but whether u admit it or not, I know u agree with the other cpomments in my post,,

if I was a pats fan I would have been suckin a beer after game and looked at my friends and said ' we got a freakin gift boys'

Because their HC is a little bitch.

Because their fans don't recognize that Vinatieri and there Defense won them 2 of those Super Bowl'...not Brady.

Becaues their fans continue to think they're a Super Bowl contender without their real true MVP on both the Defensive (McGinest) and ST (Vinatieri) side of the ball.

Becaues their fans continue to think they're a Super Bowl contender without their real true MVP on both the Defensive (McGinest) and ST (Vinatieri) side of the ball.

Are you really saying that you think McGinist is more of a Defensive MVP than Richard Seymour?

Wow.

Now I can see why you gave the Jets QB's a grade of B+ last night.

Tom Brady didnt deserve to win any of his 2 SB mvp awards (Ty Law, Vrabel, Branch) it should have been. Plus, he is a homosexual, he really is. Manicures for his Olineman? Seriously, he's probably into men more than women.

They didnt deserve to beat the raiders, and cheated vs the colts. 2 SBs, 2 new rules enforced the following season? Coincidence? Yeah right.

They beat the Eagles fair and square, but if TO was 100% they would have lost, easily.

A Dynasty by the books, but they never dominated in the games they won. A poormans dynasty for sure, and Peter King swims in Tom Bradys ballsack sweat after each pats win.

Someone should start a 'Why I Hate The Dolphins' thread. It isn't that I can't stand the Patriots, but I hate the Dolphins in a way I can't even verbalize.

Guess I'm kinda from this school too.

Hate is too strong a word for the Patsies.

They're annoying and they will go away.

I feel the Fish are the true enemy.

Then come the Bills and Pats.

Down here in South Florida, most of us like to fish. In fact, communication between fishermen goes something like this..."Let's take the boat out early and "troll" along the Intercoastal."

Now, I hate the word "troll"...a certain poster from the lone star state has given that word a whole new meaning.

Are you really saying that you think McGinist is more of a Defensive MVP than Richard Seymour?

Wow.

McGinest was not only a vocal player but he produced like a Pro Bowler year in and year out longer then Seymour has. He's also spent much less time on the Injury List then Seymour. Why do you think the Patriots went after Seau? The McGinest loss hurts them, it was there biggest loss on the defensive side of the ball because in maybe an exception with Bruschi, he was there most important defensive player for years. Not Seymour. Maybe now Seymour is, but not in the past.

Someone should start a 'Why I Hate The Dolphins' thread. It isn't that I can't stand the Patriots, but I hate the Dolphins in a way I can't even verbalize.

I'm with you.

I know this sounds ridiculous, but trashing the Fish twice in a season is ALMOST like getting to the Super Bowl. They couldn't lose often enough and bad enough to suit me.

The Pats are a minor annoyance for a little bit.

McGinest was not only a vocal player but he produced like a Pro Bowler year in and year out longer then Seymour has.

Come on 124, you really can't be that friggn' naive.

Richard Seymour has been in the NFL for 5 years and he has made the Pro Bowl for the last 4 stright years.

McGinist has only 2 Pro Bowl appeances in his entire 12-year career.

Only Jet players have "Pro Bowl-like" years (right bit?;) ). The Pats players actually make the team.

Wow.

Law was better than both in the first super bowl run, bruschi too.

McGinest? ya nuts?

Law was better than both in the first super bowl run, bruschi too.

McGinest? ya nuts?

I agree with you, Law should have been MVP in the Pats win against the Rams.

Could be the physical football game I've ever seen a CB play.

I don't understand your comment about McGinest.

Honestly, I dislike the Pats because of their fans. I was actually kind of rooting for the Patsies to win that first SB. I mean, for many years they hung around the basement of the division with the Jets as their roomates. I thought it would be kind of cool to see them win one and they played hard. I was honestly happy for them.

Then all these new patriot "fans" started showing up all over the place. Never in my life had I seen a person wearing or displaying in any way a Patriots logo but then all of a sudden, people from all over the US are Patriot fans. From New England, to Florida, even as far as Texas;)

I was surprised to see how they carried on like they were the Yankees of the NFL. The message boards where they troll doesn't make it any better either. If they were here to talk football that would be cool, and there are a couple like that. IMO though, a few too many who bring nothing to the table aside from childish banter that gets old when the same lines are repeated over, and over, and over, and over......

JMO

Honestly, I dislike the Pats because of their fans. I was actually kind of rooting for the Patsies to win that first SB. I mean, for many years they hung around the basement of the division with the Jets as their roomates. I thought it would be kind of cool to see them win one and they played hard. I was honestly happy for them.

Then all these new patriot "fans" started showing up all over the place. Never in my life had I seen a person wearing or displaying in any way a Patriots logo but then all of a sudden, people from all over the US are Patriot fans. From New England, to Florida, even as far as Texas;)

I was surprised to see how they carried on like they were the Yankees of the NFL. The message boards where they troll doesn't make it any better either. If they were here to talk football that would be cool, and there are a couple like that. IMO though, a few too many who bring nothing to the table aside from childish banter that gets old when the same lines are repeated over, and over, and over, and over......

JMO

AGREED, This post is very true! I remember growing up in L.I. and i would have to watch those patsie games b/c of the cable and all. And all I remember was the Patsie's and Jets Sucked. But I have too admit I was also happy to see the Pastsie's win one ,But then after that it got out of control.People wearing patsie hats,shirts,stickers on cars and then I started thinking about when I was growing up that Nobody and I mean NOBODY was ever caught wearing their SH@T . Now everybody and the Mothers are Patsie Fans GIVE ME A FUKKING Break.Biggest Bunch of Bandwagon Jumpers I've ever seen in my LIFE!! They ALL should be Ashamed.(LOSERS)

And the #1 reason why every Jets fan hates the Patriots...

THEY OWN THE JETS!!

Hell no. The Superbowl III/Don Shula connection, the Mud Bowl, the defection of Jets fans here in NY in the early 70's because little boys have a penchant to desert the team that's losing and adopt the team that's winning. That's why there's so many Miami/Raiders/Dallas fans in New York, not because they're freakin' transplants to the Metro area. Me, I always kept my loyalty to the quirky Losers. Hmmm, that makes me a Loser By Association, but hell, I wear it proudly!

you know the main reason I hate them is because of (some of) the trolls we have to put up with-I actually have rooted for them-that Monday night game in 98 against Miami when Bledsoe beat them with (I think) a broken pinky.I actually went to a Pats board and said hello before they all told me to get the hell outta here and never went back.ONCE!!!!

hey Craig I've changed my mind I'm now trying to get 2 tickets for the Christmas night massacre down here-I'm hoping my boss has some connections for tickets from some of the beverage vendors who always are trying to win favor at the bar-

he had knee replacement surgery a few weeks ago and he and keeps forgetting things LOL he told me to keep reminding him

hey Craig I've changed my mind I'm now trying to get 2 tickets for the Christmas night massacre down here-I'm hoping my boss has some connections for tickets from some of the beverage vendors who always are trying to win favor at the bar-

he had knee replacement surgery a few weeks ago and he and keeps forgetting things LOL he told me to keep reminding him

You gotta get to that game it is going to be a classic! ;)

BZ

Archived