Post Your Secret Confessions Here

TomShane

i own all the partridge family albums, the carpenters, captain and tenille, barry manilow... and have the defrancos family 45... and a ton of england dan and john ford coley 45's

i am afraid of heights.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets see:

1. I love The Phantom Of The Opera (okay, okay, I know you all know that already)

2. One of the reasons I drink is just because that's what everyone else is doing in this small POS town. I will not be drinking as soon as I move in July and get away from pretty much everyone here. I hate the taste of Budweider, Coors Light, Heinken, Bud Light, etc. Yet I drink it because there is nothing better to do here.

3. My first two football jerseys were a #7 Boomer Esiason and a #10 Kordell Stewart

4. I've stolen tons of crap from my job at ShopRite, including cash and I've dished out free crap to all of my friends that come and visit.

5. I listented to Nsync, LFO, Brittney Spears and The Backstreet Boys when I was a little kid. (Keep in mind I'm only 18 come June)

6. I failed my drivers test 3 times before I passed because I couldn't parrell park.

7. I've never seen an episode of some of America's favorite shows like "The Sopranos", "Friends", "The OC" and "ER"

when i was 7 my brother was taunting me ..so i bit myself on the arm hard enough to show teeth marks and then went crying to my parents... my brother tried to tell them that i bit myself...and that made them even madder...LOL... he got soooooo punished... :lol: i did finally fess up...20 years later ;)

gg may be my sister.

:ahhh:

Lets see:

1. I love The Phantom Of The Opera (okay, okay, I know you all know that already)

2. One of the reasons I drink is just because that's what everyone else is doing in this small POS town. I will not be drinking as soon as I move in July and get away from pretty much everyone here. I hate the taste of Budweider, Coors Light, Heinken, Bud Light, etc. Yet I drink it because there is nothing better to do here.

3. My first two football jerseys were a #7 Boomer Esiason and a #10 Kordell Stewart

4. I've stolen tons of crap from my job at ShopRite, including cash and I've dished out free crap to all of my friends that come and visit.

5. I listented to Nsync, LFO, Brittney Spears and The Backstreet Boys when I was a little kid. (Keep in mind I'm only 18 come June)

6. I failed my drivers test 3 times before I passed because I couldn't parrell park.

7. I've never seen an episode of some of America's favorite shows like "The Sopranos", "Friends", "The OC" and "ER"

wow, you really are gay.......i thought ALK was just joking....:P

Here's one

Went to of all places, Woonsocket (sp) RI for a roadtrip with some friends.

Got hammered, pulled off the road to take a leak....while pissing in the bushes I feel a tap on the shoulder....The COPS

Arrested for indecent exposure....but the funny part is that the night I spent in the joint....I was so friggin' pissed (and drunk) I tood a dumper in the middle of the cell

Got off with a warning

Second one

Visited a friend at Towson.....night out drinking....got back to his place.......pissed in the roomates hamper....the roomate was awake #-o

DId some laundry that next day :mrgreen:

We should start calling you Najeh.

i own all the partridge family albums, the carpenters, captain and tenille, barry manilow... and have the defrancos family 45... and a ton of england dan and john ford coley 45's

i am afraid of heights.

The heights thing can be treated.

Sorry, but the other stuff can't be.

Hey TX, gimme a :eek:

124, here's hoping you keep to your word & do stop drinking when you leave town, as opposed to finding another reason to drink & make an excuse by blaming the enviroment.

and stop stealing stuff & giving friends stuff. you will regret it the rest of your life. trust me I still have licence plate nightmares which involve an angry jetman & a pt cruiser

124, here's hoping you keep to your word & do stop drinking when you leave town, as opposed to finding another reason to drink & make an excuse by blaming the enviroment.

and stop stealing stuff & giving friends stuff. you will regret it the rest of your life. trust me I still have licence plate nightmares which involve an angry jetman & a pt cruiser

:eek:

Confessions?

Ok. Why not. Cheaper than therapy.

--I am a massive softie at heart. I cry at movies (even movies that don't make weepy girls cry).

--I have a massive soft spot in my heart for Cats. I love them. I tear up and feel bad all day when I see one thats been run over (too common in NoVA).

--I love Model Trains, and trains in general.

--Not a day goes by that I don't kick myself for not taking my Baseball career more seriously. I had the body and talent to make it, and I failed because I was a lazy unmotivated bitch.

--Not a day goes by that I don't kick myself not playing football till my Senior Year in HS. I didn't play because I had just moved, I was shy, socially awkward, and pretty much a big social pussy. I was scared, and I hate myself for that to this day. Whats worse, I'm still shy, socially awkward and a big social pussy.

--I am a big man, 6'5", 420. I'm lazy, and unmotivated still. And I hate it.

--I have less self-confidence than any other person I know.

--My Father killed himself. I've though about it too.

--I don't really like myself very much. And it shows.

But hey, at least I got a Jets Super Bowl to look forward to. Right?

Confessions?

Ok. Why not. Cheaper than therapy.

--I am a massive softie at heart. I cry at movies (even movies that don't make weepy girls cry).

--I have a massive soft spot in my heart for Cats. I love them. I tear up and feel bad all day when I see one thats been run over (too common in NoVA).

--I love Model Trains, and trains in general.

--Not a day goes by that I don't kick myself for not taking my Baseball career more seriously. I had the body and talent to make it, and I failed because I was a lazy unmotivated bitch.

--Not a day goes by that I don't kick myself not playing football till my Senior Year in HS. I didn't play because I had just moved, I was shy, socially awkward, and pretty much a big social pussy. I was scared, and I hate myself for that to this day. Whats worse, I'm still shy, socially awkward and a big social pussy.

--I am a big man, 6'5", 420. I'm lazy, and unmotivated still. And I hate it.

--I have less self-confidence than any other person I know.

--My Father killed himself. I've though about it too.

--I don't really like myself very much. And it shows.

But hey, at least I got a Jets Super Bowl to look forward to. Right?

Ok I am replying to your post assuming that you were sincere and this was NOT a joke!

First of all Warfish there is nothing wrong with being a softie and getting emotional about movies. Honestly, I think that is a very sweet character trait. There is also nothing wrong with not being a social person. Not everyone likes to be in the lime light.

The thing that bothers me is that you say you do not like yourself and have thought about killing yourself. It sounds like you have had alot to deal with in your past but you know what, it is the past and you can do anything you want with the future!!!!! :)

Ok I am replying to your post assuming that you were sincere and this was NOT a joke!

First of all Warfish there is nothing wrong with being a softie and getting emotional about movies. Honestly, I think that is a very sweet character trait. There is also nothing wrong with not being a social person. Not everyone likes to be in the lime light.

The thing that bothers me is that you say you do not like yourself and have thought about killing yourself. It sounds like you have had alot to deal with in your past but you know what, it is the past and you can do anything you want with the future!!!!! :)

Yes, it was all sincere. Uncomfotably so for this medium, frankly. But I am no risk of suicide, so no worries. Didn't intend to imply that I was. I have thought of it from time to time in my life, and chosen not to. Simple as that.

Ok here is mine.

I used to like Menudo when I was a kid and I once went to a Spice Girls concert( I took my niece!)! :oops:

I went to a Dixie Chicks concert with the missus and enjoyed it, pre-stupid politics. I have never seen that many good-looking women at a concert except Guns N Roses, though the dress at DC was a little more demure than at G N R.

I turned the T.V. off an went to bed right be for Vinny and the jets came back Against Miami in the best come back of all time.Woke up the morning and heard it on the radio on the way to work and almost had a STROKE in traffic and almost caused a three car pill up....... the moral of this story is NEVER GIVE UP ON THE JETS BABY..........NEVER!!!!!!!!!

I turned the T.V. off an went to bed right be for Vinny and the jets came back Against Miami in the best come back of all time.Woke up the morning and heard it on the radio on the way to work and almost had a STROKE in traffic and almost caused a three car pill up....... the moral of this story is NEVER GIVE UP ON THE JETS BABY..........NEVER!!!!!!!!!

I was there that night and said, "you know what? F these guys! If they're not gonna show any heart and play, I'm F'n leaving. I got work in the morning and don't need to watch this garbage!" I then left a little after half time. Listening to it on the radio, I raced to drop my friend off and get home to see them win. Couldn't believe my eyes.

• 1 year later...
I once had sex with two midgets.

It's like trying to make love to two pillows.

When I'm having sex with midgets, I'm afraid that I'm going to break them in two. Literally.

Then I remember that I'm hung like a raisin, and I relax and enjoy the ride.

Only when she wears that peppermint body oil. <boing>

YJF, I can't get the image out of my mind of you with **** on your hands singing "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things" in between screaming at Herm haters in the street. :lol: Awesome, baby.

:rl:

Yes, it was all sincere. Uncomfortably so for this medium, frankly. But I am no risk of suicide, so no worries. Didn't intend to imply that I was. I have thought of it from time to time in my life, and chosen not to. Simple as that.

I know you posted that in May but:

Everbody has regrets and wishes that they had done something different in life. Thats why hindsight is 20/20.

I've read some of your stuff here and at JI and can tell youre very intelligent. Therefore, you'll understand this: Dont dwell on the past. That type of thinking is a vicious circle that will only ruin tomorrow.

Kudos Warfish for that courageous post, I can relate to some of what you said. (except for the cat thing)

For me..

I am deathly afraid of horses, we used to have a couple on the farm when I was little and they were evil buggars. I still dont trust, or go near a horse to this day.

I am also addicted to circus peanuts. (candy ones)

I know you posted that in May but:

Everbody has regrets and wishes that they had done something different in life. Thats why hindsight is 20/20.

I've read some of your stuff here and at JI and can tell youre very intelligent. Therefore, you'll understand this: Dont dwell on the past. That type of thinking is a vicious circle that will only ruin tomorrow.

Ah, the always fun Necro-thread. Raised from the Dead to warm our hearts once again, lawl.

I completely agree, dwelling on the past rarely comes out to a good end. But oft times it is so hard not to. Thank god for winning Sundays to take me away to Super Bowl Dreamland :)

Archived