Dolphins @ Bears, 1pm CBS

Whoever called this one as close is the claivoyant of the month.

Not a replay of the Az game as Grossman is able to move the O, but his first pick of the year at home and a muffed punt by Hester have puts the Bears down 14-3.

Whoever called this one as close is the claivoyant of the month.

Not a replay of the Az game as Grossman is able to move the O, but his first pick of the year at home and a muffed punt by Hester have puts the Bears down 14-3.

Holy crap! :eek:

The Bears will go nowhere with Grossman at QB.

What a pathetic performance by him today.

I agree I can't see him winning a SB-not this year anyway-looks like I'm gonna end up having to root for Indianapolis tonight after all-as much as I hate to.Somebody has to have a chance to beat the ****y-ass Miami undefeated record-I WAS going to be rooting for New England tonight b/c I can't STAND Manning

I agree I can't see him winning a SB-not this year anyway-looks like I'm gonna end up having to root for Indianapolis tonight after all-as much as I hate to.Somebody has to have a chance to beat the ****y-ass Miami undefeated record-I WAS going to be rooting for New England tonight b/c I can't STAND Manning

What do you mean you will root for the Colts afterall???? So if the Bears won you would have rooted for the Pats????????

The Jets are the best 4 and 4 team in the NFL.

Anyone remember that from the Coslet days? I think the quote was -- we are the best 0 and 4 team ever. Not sure if it was Coslet or Brian Washington that said it.

Classic though. Just classic.

How the hell can anyone expect Miami to even compete in this game?:bwahaharoll:

Jason Taylor is a fool. Chicago in Chicago will not be stopped.

I've been looking for a reason to post here again. Once again a Jets fan is way off.

Jason Taylor is a fool for one thing, sacks son, and Chicago will go down in Chicago. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D>

Archived