How many games out will the Redsux finish this yr?

Smizzy

• 3 months later...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thor99 viewpost.gif

I just wanted to bring this thread back. To see if any of you Yankee homers wanted to change your predictions.

Nope...

so you are sticking to this prediction???

:rl: :rl: :rl:

The Yankees will win the division by at least 20 games, bank on it.

The Yankees will win the division by at least 20 games, bank on it.

Nope...

Sure?

The Sox are not going to play .700 all year. last year's team had a lot more issues and managed to finish over .500. If the Sox go .500 the rest of the year they will finish 89-73. The Yankees only need to go 92-34. :confused:

Are you trying to unite the Jets and Yankees Biggest Homer belts?

I will enjoy this collapse more than others. I just hope you Red Sux faggots don't run away like the bitches that you are. Stick around and take the crap I will have for you. If my team eats it. I can deal with it too.

whats the JetNation policy on gratuitous homophobic slurs?

Oh wait, I know...they're totally, 100% fine if typed by an angry Yankee honk. However, if I use 'em, then I will be banned forever.

Got it.

Glad we are clear then.

I will enjoy this collapse more than others. I just hope you Red Sux faggots don't run away like the bitches that you are. Stick around and take the crap I will have for you. If my team eats it. I can deal with it too.

Seriously? You can't really be like this in real life. I'm praying that this is a well-cultivated farce on your part. Maybe you really are a genius.

Nah.

I'm going with 10+

F*ck the redsox ,their fans, Ted Williams ,Theo Epstein, Baked beans, duckboats , Jim Rice , Mike Greenwell and Fenway park.

How can you F Ted Williams? It's just not right. Man went off to fight in WWII at the prime of his career. Like I said, It just ain't right Smiz.

• 4 months later...

While the Yankees did not win the AL East, coming back from that deficit, and finishing 2 games out is plenty good in my book. Sure, I would have loved Home Field, but this is also OK. It's a new season, and thanks to TV, the next 6 weeks of Post-Season ball will drag on almost like an entire season.

Let's see what the teams are made of.............

While the Yankees did not win the AL East, coming back from that deficit, and finishing 2 games out is plenty good in my book. Sure, I would have loved Home Field, but this is also OK. It's a new season, and thanks to TV, the next 6 weeks of Post-Season ball will drag on almost like an entire season.

Let's see what the teams are made of.............

I think Mike and Mike said teams with home field advantage win 53% of the time. Not too great of an advantage.

The Yanks and Sox play each other so many times and are so close together, the home field dont mean much I think. Fans go to both stadiums, they know the fields by playing their so much.

The Sox have to deal with the Damn Rally Monkey and the Thunder sticks. God I hate Aneheim.

That's all you as a Mets fan can wish for now

Once again rooting agaist the Yanks in the playoffs

Good fo you

Other than 2000 when they played the Yanks, I've never rooted against the Mets in the postseason. I hate the Sawx. In 1986 it wasn't a decision; I rooted for the Mets. Just googling about, those 2007 Mets 2007 NLE Division champions hats and shirts have dissappeared.

• 5 months later...

Archived