We got any military on this site?

fatcatxl

Just throwing out a line to see if theres any members of the military on here... or any airforce too.

I am glad you separated military from Air Force. Obviously, they are more of a resort then actual military. ;)

:rl: You are SO bad! Funny as hell but bad none the less !!

Hello, This is your Dell Computer Help Desk Tech. Kahil, how may I be of service to you sir?

Yeah I have a problem with my hard drive, whenever I boot up I.............wait a second, what is that alarm in the background.

Sir our office is currently confucting a General Quarters drill in response to a recent threat from Hewlett-Packard. I assure you this is routine and will not affect the performance of your computer or the help you receive today.

Yes. Working on my third year in the 101st and gearing up for my second deployment. yeah me. :blowup:

my brother was a Screaming Eagle in Vietnam and then went SF-my father was an 82nd Airborne guy dropped into France on D-Day...thanks for your service

Yes. Working on my third year in the 101st and gearing up for my second deployment. yeah me. :blowup:

A good friend of mine just watched his brother get dragged back out into Afghanistan for a second time... I shouldnt say dragged though becuase he did it without much complaint... There isnt enough compliments in the world for guys like you, thanks for all you have done and will do.

Have a JN beer on me... lol :beer:

USN/USNR 1984-1992

Boot camp/Naval School Health Sciences, San Diego CA

Naval Hosp Beaufort SC/Parris Island MCRD Branch Clinic, 3rd Battallion aid station, also did sick call at the Brig.

USS Connole FF 1056 (Anchors aweigh!)

Camp Johnson NC, 4th Marines

My heartfelt thanks to all of you. Folks don't know what they have here. Or at least they get selective amnesia, as far as I can tell. I always say, "Thank you for your service" to anyone I see in uniform. Always have. Hell, maybe I'll flash a Marine tomorrow while yelling out, "God Bless America!" I think I will. My civic duty, hehe. And peace out to Sista Soldjas. :)

My heartfelt thanks to all of you. Folks don't know what they have here. Or at least they get selective amnesia, as far as I can tell. I always say, "Thank you for your service" to anyone I see in uniform. Always have. Hell, maybe I'll flash a Marine tomorrow while yelling out, "God Bless America!" I think I will. My civic duty, hehe. And peace out to Sista Soldjas. :)

I wholeheartedly agree with your first thought.

I may have to get liquored up for the second part though. ;)

Oh, and ditto on the third.

PFSIKH, I'm sorry to hear that you are going to be deployed again. :(

damn PF... thats a **** ton harder than what i do. Still in AIT (gotta finish my language) and i only chose it cause it was easy. Seriously respect what you do and wish you the best... and if ur above E-4 just pretend im currently showing the proper courtesies.

May you all be safe. Freedom is a higher purpose, you bet. No matter the ugliness entwined and there met. Theories when thus applied go oft overlook and unespied. Eh, rhymes, it ain't all that hard. Whatever, y'all get me. I get so annoyed when folks lose sight of WHY we can talk chit without being taken from our beds never to be seen again. So we cow tow to flag burnings on a corner in Queens when those very people would never dare to protest in the land they come from. Yeah, spit, y'all. You're allowed to do that here without censure, yo. Irony abounds.

When are they sending you over? My cousin said he is going on his second deployment sometime in May. He's in the 164th.

Archived