***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

ShadowJet35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHOCKING!

Draft experts have been exposed with this drop. NFL teams aren't buying the hype.

The future ex-Mrs. Quinn has had to cancel construcion on her new seaside compound. And expect the Green trade to happen any minute.

I don't think he's a great QB, but he sitll is long-term better than anything the Fins have.

Now that KC has seen this, what if they decide to play hard ball and the deal for Green doesn't go through? HAHAHAHAHA

Where do you think Quinn goes now? every team up to KC, with the exception of maybe Dallas with Romo(which I don't think will happen) has a young QB signed to money. You think He goes to KC? If KC and Dallas passes on Quinn, he's there at 25, do we pick him?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Miami passes on Quinn! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You can't script it! Whose got a legacy of mediocrity now, baby?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Miami might know something we dont... Like a possible trade for another first round pick? Who knows...This is just to stupid for them not to have something planned.

What Team takes him? none of the next 10 teams need QB, The next team that might need a QB is KC, but they won't take him.

One of the espn talking boble heads said that dallas at 22 may possibly think about it, even though they have romo, said that is the only real possibility in the next12 picks, lol.

I really actually feel bad for the kid, a little bit.

Where do you think Quinn goes now? every team up to KC, with the exception of maybe Dallas with Romo(which I don't think will happen) has a young QB signed to money. You think He goes to KC? If KC and Dallas passes on Quinn, he's there at 25, do we pick him?

No Herm will draft a DB

One of the espn talking boble heads said that dallas at 22 may possibly think about it, even though they have romo, said that is the only real possibility in the next12 picks, lol.

I really actually feel bad for the kid, a little bit.

We should trade Clemens to move up and grab Quinn.

Archived