Yankees will be in 1st place by June 3rd

SouthernJet

Agreed. Then they'll head into the interleague play and continue to pull away.

dont know. the vision just has them beating boston on june 3rd to take over 1st.

after that i have been offered no visions ;)

by the way, the june 3rd score will be 2-1 or 5-4,,,a little murky...but rivera closes in 9th on road...

hell no,,

i dont pull that crap,,,

ask anyone on board, ,i am dead seriuous,,

plus, tick 2007 has Yanks doing very well if you hadnt read...

Garb has already exposed your 'tick' as a farce.

Boston does it every year. Starts off strong, by August they're looking up.

Yep. And like clock work, each year the Red Sox fans actually believe they'll hang on to the division and their dreams are shattered by August.

Boston will come back to the pack IMO- it has been proven the winner of AL East has not won a championship in recent history -so what about finishing in first.

You hit it on the head Faba. The focus at 240 million should be on making it out of the divisional round for a change.

June 3rd is a very agressive date but the "tick" has yet to be wrong.

I don't know about that June 3rd date. After today against Texas, and then Seattle this weekend, the Yankees play 22 games, starting Tuesday, May 15th, and ending on June 7th. During this span, they play in Chicago 7 times, in Boston, Shea and Toronto 3 times each. The only 6 home games are against the Boosx and Angels. Yanks always struggle against the Angels, and in Toronto.

This is a tough stretch. To make up 5-6 games by then will be tough.

Now, if they win 5 of 6 from the Bosox, it may very well happen though. ;)

You hit it on the head Faba. The focus at 240 million should be on making it out of the divisional round for a change.

June 3rd is a very agressive date but the "tick" has yet to be wrong.

Oh really?

Good to see your memory is short.

ok ok ok ok...

so the odds that the al's best team will fall and the al's 7th best team rises at the same exact time.. is high?

IMO

So the Red Sox are now the "AL's best team" after about 30 games? Good call. If championships were won in April, the Red Sox would be the best team in the history of baseball.

So the Red Sox are now the "AL's best team" after about 30 games? Good call. If championships were won in April, the Red Sox would be the best team in the history of baseball.

They do have the best record in the AL right now. So actually, they are the best team after about 30 games. :P Whether they are at the end of the season is another story though.

Garb has exposed himself as a robot sent from the future to destroy fun and enjoyment everywhere.

If Garb is a man, I am more then willing to be gay.

No, but they have a pretty good pitching staff. I said before the season the Sox have 4 pretty good starters. No one is Johan, but given the talent on the offense and barring injury, they should be able to win 12 or more games at least.

I am glad Yank fan is trying to rationalize the slow start by saying you do not win championships in April. A tad nervous I would say. You don't, but you can lose them.

No, but they have a pretty good pitching staff. I said before the season the Sox have 4 pretty good starters. No one is Johan, but given the talent on the offense and barring injury, they should be able to win 12 or more games at least.

I am glad Yank fan is trying to rationalize the slow start by saying you do not win championships in April. A tad nervous I would say. You don't, but you can lose them.

Nervous? Nervous about what. We've been hearing the sh*t the past few years and were tired of the same old act from the muts and red sux fans at the beginning of the season.

Nervous? Nervous about what. We've been hearing the sh*t the past few years and were tired of the same old act from the muts and red sux fans at the beginning of the season.

Who is the fandom running around in here saying it is only April? Yankee fan. There are no parades being planned by Red Sox Nation.

The only thing coming out of our mouths is that your team needs to play better to catch us.

You are scared. The Sox never broke the curse until they did.

Who is the fandom running around in here saying it is only April? Yankee fan. There are no parades being planned by Red Sox Nation.

The only thing coming out of our mouths is that your team needs to play better to catch us.

You are scared. The Sox never broke the curse until they did.

there was never a curse.

I'm not rationalizing anything. I congratulate the Red Sox on their April Championships every year.

I'm not rationalizing anything. I congratulate the Red Sox on their April Championships every year.

Then why is it all the Yank fans in here keeping talking about it being April?

You are scared this is the year things do not go right. If you all were not scared you would not talk about it.

Then why is it all the Yank fans in here keeping talking about it being April?

You are scared this is the year things do not go right. If you all were not scared you would not talk about it.

I'm scared of baseball in general!

It does not take a psychologist to see Yankee fans are scared.

Deny it if you want, but each one of you save for about two and you are not one of them, are rationalizing the slow start by saying things will work out in the end.

I sleep fine. I am not scared like Yankee fan.

Scared of what, how shiny 26 rings would be.....

Archived