NE is going to DESTROY SD this weekend

Smizzy

If you don't think every NE player & coach is dying to get on the field Sunday and prove they have earned all 3 of those championsips,You're crazy.

I smell the world biggest ass whoopin.

Eh, but also remember how pissed the Chargers still are from New England dancing on their midfield logo after beating them in the playoffs. This is going to be an equal match-up of HATE.

all the years we have had to sit at our computers and read dickheads like Tex call our QB China Doll after getting hurt while guys like him sat there laughing at our "bad luck" only to find out now that the reason Brady wasn't taking the shots Chad was is because he KNEW where the pressure was coming from-pisses me off.

My fellow Jets fans from Florida like Senior and NightStalker (along with me) have taken it a little harder than a lot of you guys for some reason-I want Brady and the Pats and their fans to feel a little of what we've had to feel these past 6 years-come on Merriman hit that bastard and his cheating coach HARD for us Jets fans-knock HIM out for a few games or better yet the season-there I said it..and I don't care who likes it and who doesn't

all the years we have had to sit at our computers and read dickheads like Tex call our QB China Doll after getting hurt while guys like him sat there laughing at our "bad luck" only to find out now that the reason Brady wasn't taking the shots Chad was is because he KNEW where the pressure was coming from-pisses me off.

My fellow Jets fans from Florida like Senior and NightStalker (along with me) have taken it a little harder than a lot of you guys for some reason-I want Brady and the Pats and their fans to feel a little of what we've had to feel these past 6 years-come on Merriman hit that bastard and his cheating coach HARD for us Jets fans-knock HIM out for a few games or better yet the season-there I said it..and I don't care who likes it and who doesn't

you forget, I ticked them a year ago,,more Jet wins in 2007,,

maybe the tick forces are at work in strange ways,,

maybe no def signs being stolen will mean a vbrady injury,,who knows,,but the yhave been ticked by me,,i would say the tick is strong at this point,,total humiliation for patriot nation

you forget, I ticked them a year ago,,more Jet wins in 2007,,

maybe the tick forces are at work in strange ways,,

maybe no def signs being stolen will mean a vbrady injury,,who knows,,but the yhave been ticked by me,,i would say the tick is strong at this point,,total humiliation for patriot nation

you know SJ I've never wished an injury on a player but if it ever is deserved it's to Brady and the Pats fans who have mocked us incessantly for years now, calling Chad China Doll and Noodle Arm while their Golden Boy remained untouched BECAUSE THEY KNEW BY CHEATING WHERE THE BLITZES WERE COMING FROM-I want justice and since we ain't getting it from Mr. Integrity Of The Game Roger Goodell (who suspends a Cowboys COACH for 5 games while OUR QB gets hurt and the Pats are awarded a victory) than I want it from the forces of Karma

you know SJ I've never wished an injury on a player but if it ever is deserved it's to Brady and the Pats fans

Welcome to my ignore list. To call your posts this week over the top is being generous.

You're a good guy but I can't read anymore of your posts for a while.

Welcome to my ignore list. To call your posts this week over the top is being generous.

I would never wish an injury... but I do however feel really bad for you and other fans who now are fans of a tainted team who's superbowls mean A LOT less to this country now...

I was thinking of putting garb on ignore since her posts earlier in the week were exceedingly obnoxious...moreso than usual...but

SHE HASNT EVEN BEEN HERE!

:rl:

She's a perfect example of someone who can dish it out but cant take it when the going gets tough. i guess it was too hot for her so she got out of the kitchen to make her fake canolis

:lol:

I was thinking of putting garb on ignore since her posts earlier in the week were exceedingly obnoxious...moreso than usual...but

SHE HASNT EVEN BEEN HERE!

:rl:

She's a perfect example of someone who can dish it out but cant take it when the going gets tough. i guess it was too hot for her so she got out of the kitchen to make her fake canolis

:lol:

I'm off to Baltimore. You will see me again on Monday or Tuesday night.

I said nothing about you in that post Gainzo-I'm being honest and have put up with a lot of Tex's "good natured" ribbing for years-but hey, ignore me if you want

I said nothing about you in that post Gainzo-I'm being honest and have put up with a lot of Tex's "good natured" ribbing for years-but hey, ignore me if you want

Don't worry about it Jimmy...you're a good poster and his loss. Like you said, we had to read many times how us Floridians were retarded only to have posters say "it's only a message board"...and I've always said, if you can't say or won't say something to my face, don't post it on a message board.

Don't worry about it Jimmy...you're a good poster and his loss. Like you said, we had to read many times how us Floridians were retarded only to have posters say "it's only a message board"...and I've always said, if you can't say or won't say something to my face, don't post it on a message board.

yea and we lost 2 good loyal Jets fans from posting here for a year (how many PMs did I send to you and Senior asking you to please come back?) BECAUSE of that ignorance mostly from Tex and piled on by others and now WE'RE supposed to be the ones to take the high road?

yea and we lost 2 good loyal Jets fans from posting here for a year (how many PMs did I send to you and Senior asking you to please come back?) BECAUSE of that ignorance mostly from Tex and piled on by others and now WE'RE supposed to be the ones to take the high road?

meanwhile, this stuff just gets worse...a buddy of mine was commenting on how with today's tecnology, you could film what you need to with a camera small enough to be disguised as a button on a shirt ...and that the pats camera they confiscated was a "dummy" and that the actual ruse will continue to play out with these micro-cameras. un real.

meanwhile, this stuff just gets worse...a buddy of mine was commenting on how with today's tecnology, you could film what you need to with a camera small enough to be disguised as a button on a shirt ...and that the pats camera they confiscated was a "dummy" and that the actual ruse will continue to play out with these micro-cameras. un real.

007 :character42:

Eh, but also remember how pissed the Chargers still are from New England dancing on their midfield logo after beating them in the playoffs. This is going to be an equal match-up of HATE.

pats hate being called cheaters and the chargers. The players also (the honest ones) must feel there is something to this cheating scandle. This can cause a negative effect.

The Chargrs just carry hate for the pats period. The only negative I see is Turner.

If this was a regular game without the hooha I would say the patcheats win.

I may be one of the few but I see the bolts winning by -7...

So if that was just a "dummy" camera, why would they go through the trouble of taking incriminating pictures with it?

If you don't think every NE player & coach is dying to get on the field Sunday and prove they have earned all 3 of those championsips,You're crazy.

No way. San Diego is going to come out firing. I hope they inject roids into every charger and tear off Brady's head. I hope BB blows an ACL on the sideline. Those cheating bastards deserve anything and everything that is coming to them.

they got off light with the punishment, but you can bet every NFL team is going to make it their job to absoluly punish them in every facet of the game.

Heads will role, and I will watch every NE game for the rest of the season just to witness it first hand.

No way. San Diego is going to come out firing. I hope they inject roids into every charger and tear off Brady's head. I hope BB blows an ACL on the sideline. Those cheating bastards deserve anything and everything that is coming to them.

they got off light with the punishment, but you can bet every NFL team is going to make it their job to absoluly punish them in every facet of the game.

Heads will role, and I will watch every NE game for the rest of the season just to witness it first hand.

Amen brother.

The Jets didnt play/show up.. last week, Pats are not that good,, and SD is hungry for revenge..Take the bolts 24-17

larry

lol!! How great would it be if the Rats finished 1-15 on the season? Everybody would be questioning even the week 1 win! Talk about an asterisk next to a record!

What you're smelling is the frustration of the Patriots after being defeated by the chargers. I'm rooting for the Chargers this evening for more reasons than one. Loyal Jets Fan for 44yrs.

you know SJ I've never wished an injury on a player but if it ever is deserved it's to Brady and the Pats fans who have mocked us incessantly for years now, calling Chad China Doll and Noodle Arm while their Golden Boy remained untouched BECAUSE THEY KNEW BY CHEATING WHERE THE BLITZES WERE COMING FROM-I want justice and since we ain't getting it from Mr. Integrity Of The Game Roger Goodell (who suspends a Cowboys COACH for 5 games while OUR QB gets hurt and the Pats are awarded a victory) than I want it from the forces of Karma

ou don't have to wish for injury. Maybe just the Flu, bad enough to keep them in bed and not on the field for awhile. The flu that is resistant to antibiotics.

Archived