Mangini a marked man ? From PFT

HAMMERMILL

Actually all us fans tthat actually give a damn about our team will remember, we dont need multiple trophy's to validate our passion for the team and the game, (some more would be nice) half of the patsteriks fans are only fans becuase of the rings, assteriks were a joke prior to the superbowl victorys, and now they will always be remembered for cheating also, awesome ain't it?!! look at our sold out stadium every week with a huge waiting list for season tickets the pats could not do that without the rings. So we must be a real good joke, because it seems to me alot of people love to watch and root for the Jets.

Semper Fi:fighting0002::beer:

Have they stripped the Steelers, Broncos or 49ers for their cheating? No.

Pulling 80K eight weeks a year in a metro area with more then 10 million people is not that big of an accomplishment.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pulling 80K eight weeks a year in a metro area with more then 10 million people is not that big of an accomplishment.

Yeah becuase nobody live sin the boston area... :rolleyes:

what an asswhole Billick is. Belichick comes to our house on our turf and blatantly cheats and he calls out Mangini. Billick needs a beat down. Let the gang war begin!

Shhh...don't let Ray Lewis hear you. We all know what he is capable of. I'm going to get my kevlar anyway

They'll remember the Patsies for cheating....

Because they cheated, and it has been proven. Say what you will about the Jets and Mangini, but the fact is the PATRIOTS AND BB, not the Jets, cheated....Just own up to it instead of blaming everyone else.

Cameragate will blow over, but what Fredo did will never be forgotten. Tannenbaum better sleep with one eye open.

Cameragate will blow over, but what Fredo did will never be forgotten. Tannenbaum better sleep with one eye open.

Don't you just love this farking mafia bravado they are coming with? :fighting0002:

A farking football team is caught cheating, is shown to be the BIGGEST cheater, and they are mad at the snitch for letting the NFL catch them red-farking-handed. :character41:

Some of these dudes must think it's really the mafia, where organized crime lives underground in its own subculture, and exacts revenge on those who dare to come clean and do the right thing.

But to be "ratted out" puts a dent in the illegal activities, which pisses of the ****s with the pinky rings, so they make and carry out all these heinous plots, to preserve their own illegitimate schemes. i think I see a connection.

Except the Cheatriots are NOT the cosa nostra, they are part of the farking NFL, they DONT get to make their own rules and do as they please without fear of retribution. M-a-s-s-h-o-l-e-s

I can't imagine that this is gonna just "blow over". It's not like Harrisons use of HGH or some trivial infraction, your team was caught red handed cheating. Whether or not Mangini turned him in or not is irrelevant, it was YOUR team that was caught cheating. No other team in the NFL has been accused of doing what the Patriots have been doing for the past 5 years. Belichick is a fat faced lying scumbag and he should have known better than film at Giants Stadium. Like Mangini was just gonna let that happen. Do you think Belichick would just stand there in Gillette Stadium and let some other team record defensive signals? I don't think so.

Lets not forget that this is also an ongoing investigation, there is no telling what else Belichick has been doing.

Mangini has a constituency of 1-Woody Johnson-that he has to please. And I suspect Mangini going public with his former employer's shenanigans probably was a positive with Johnson. I'm at a loss about this "code of silence"-screw me over by cheating and I say nothing? That makes no sense.

Billick is a total douchebag. Some QB guru. In his entire time with the Ravens, they draft QBs, they sign QBs, they bring in Fassel and then NEuheisel, and still the QB plays is pretty awful.

I would also guess it should not be that hard for the pats either! Right outside of boston, Just look at green bay very small town, Kansas city also (well before herm) just to name a few, the point being is , the majority of Pats fans are fair weather fans, let's see down the road 20 yrs if they even remmeber anyone other then brady and bellicheat.

by the way, how is attendance at blow jobbie stadium , I mean Joe robbie or is pro player, nah maybe its dolphin stadium?

Is there any proof of them cheating, and what's your point?

Semper Fi

Just look at green bay very small town, Kansas city also (well before herm) just to name a few, the point being is , the majority of Pats fans are fair weather fans, let's see down the road 20 yrs if they even remmeber anyone other then brady and bellicheat.

Green Bay only has the Packers. KC has the Royals and Chiefs.

I'm not going to make a broad generalization of a fan base (like you just did) because I know many cool people who happen to be Jets fans.

I'm getting sick and tired of being called a bandwagon fan by people like you.

I'm not going to make a broad generalization of a fan base (like you just did) because I know many cool people who happen to be Jets fans.

Hey man, I think he was just pointing out that when a team starts to win a lot that they pick up a lot of fans that will leave them when they stop winning. I think the Bulls had the biggest example of that.

I don't think he was refering to you. At least i didn't read it that way.

Hey gainzo,

I don't remember calling you out, if you are not a bandwagon fan then dont worry about the post! And please remind me of the broad generalization of a fan base that i made, because i am pretty sure i am correct on this. If you are sick and tired of Jets fans commenting on Pats fans, then dont visit a jets board.

Sorry mate, i did not mean to piss in you wheaties.

Semper Fi:fighting0002:

I don't think Mangini necessarily meant to rat BB to the league offfice. His security guy just stopped the video guy from entering the Pats locker room at half time to keep them from using the tape. Then the Pats security guys and the NFL guys got involved, and the NFL wound up confiscating the tape. I am not sure that was the Jets fault. They were just trying to stop the Pats from keeping the tape they made, and may have kept it to themselves if the league didn't step in.

I can only talk about the fans that I know. They are as dedicated as I am to the Pats.

Season tickets since 1992.

I know a ton of FWF but Im far away from you... so I guess when not RIGHT there... there are more...

I only know one diehard Pats fan... and about 10 of them that became fans in the last 6 years...

I know a ton of FWF but Im far away from you... so I guess when not RIGHT there... there are more...

I only know one diehard Pats fan... and about 10 of them that became fans in the last 6 years...

There are bandwagon fans of every successful team and I hate that with a passion. I don't see them up here unless you talk to the 68 year old working the checkout counter at CVS :)

lets see if I got this straight. The pats are cheaters and all their past accomplishments are tainted because of it, Mangini was part of that tainted past and got the job of being the hc of the nyj, directly because of those accomplishments. I get it now. that would explain why the jets are 0-2, because the pats cheated and mangini really cant coach.

lets see if I got this straight. The pats are cheaters and all their past accomplishments are tainted because of it, Mangini was part of that tainted past and got the job of being the hc of the nyj, directly because of those accomplishments. I get it now. that would explain why the jets are 0-2, because the pats cheated and mangini really cant coach.

Actually, it's like this.

Bill Belichick brought a camera into the stadium on opening day, despite warnings by the new commisioner not to. He was thereby fined one half million dollars, his team was fined one quarter million, he lost the Patsies a first round draft pick, plus embarrassed the franchise.

But the Pats fan reaction....

200021811-001.jpg

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Mangini is a rat!

lalalalalalalalalalalala

Goodell is an idiot!

lalalalalalalalalalalala

Polian must be involved somehow?

lalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Everybody Cheats!

lalalalalalalalalalalalallalalala

Sean Salisbury is the only smart person on TV!

lallalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalala

Jets cheated too!

lalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalalalala

I'm pretty sure that's it, in a nutshell. :lol:

POSTED 10:17 a.m. EDT, September 18, 2007

BILLICK COMPLAINTS JUST THE BEGINNING FOR MANGINI?

A league source opined to us on Tuesday morning that the recent comments of Ravens coach Brian Billick are "only the beginning" of the backlash that Jets head coach Eric Mangini will face after blowing the whistle on his former employer, the New England Patriots.

On Monday, Billick claimed that Jets defensive players illegal simulated the snap count, causing three illegal procedure penalties in Sunday's game between New York and Baltimore.

Some folks in league circles are troubled by the notion that Mangini violated the code of silence among coaches, doing so not because it was "the right thing to do," but because he thought he could gain a competitive advantage by pointing out a competitive advantage that he previously used to his own advantage, culminating in the head-coaching position he now holds.

If, some believe, Mangini believed that it was wrong to videotape defensive signals, he should have taken a stand when he was working for the Patriots.

So, as a result, anything that the Jets do that technically constitutes "cheating" will likely now be the subject of public complaints from other coaches.

With that said, guys like Billick should pick their battles carefully. Things that happen as part of the action on the field are extremely different, in our view, from secretly (or, as in the case of the Patriots, blatantly) videotaping defensive signals. As to the former, guys in black and white uniforms are in place to police possible rules violations. So if the Jets are calling out phony snap counts in an effort to rattle the Ravens' young offensive linemen, the game officials need to be flagging it.

It's no different, in our estimation, than holding or pass interference or anything else that happens on the field. It's only a penalty if a penalty is called, and guys surely get away with stuff in each and every game that is played.

Still, the message to Mangini is clear. He hurled a boulder in a cul-de-sac of glass houses. He can now expect plenty of rocks to come flying his way from the neighbors.

Now look at all the crap you've started with this post. ;)

Bill Belichick brought a camera into the stadium on opening day, despite warnings by the new commisioner not to. He was thereby fined one half million dollars, his team was fined one quarter million, he lost the Patsies a first round draft pick, plus embarrassed the franchise.

200021811-001.jpg

Mangini is a rat!

lalalalalalalalalalalala

Goodell is an idiot!

lalalalalalalalalalalala

Everybody Cheats!

Jets cheated too!

well written. especially the part where you wrote, "lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala".

This is just the begining of the trouble for Mangina and the Jets. Are Jet fans so dumb that they don't understand the Mangina took part in the video taping when he was in New England? He was the D coordinator, and is every bit as guilty of cheating as B.B. Yet Jet fans dion't want to talk about that now do they? ;)

From your post it sounds like you aren't in denial and know the Pats are cheaters, that's a good start. Now you just need to stop pointing the finger elsewhere for your own teams wrong doing. A question for you, would BB really be that dumb to cheat on Mangini if Mangini knew damn well what BB was up to? You would think BB would just roll the dice with the Jets, then just go about his cheating after Jets games.

200021811-001.jpg

Mangini is a rat!

lalalalalalalalalalalala

Goodell is an idiot!

lalalalalalalalalalalala

Everybody Cheats!

Jets cheated too!

POTW NOM! :lol:

I can only talk about the fans that I know. They are as dedicated as I am to the Pats.

Season tickets since 1992.

The "who's a bigger/more real fan" argument gets nowhere. I'm sure you and many other Boston are fans are diehard Pats fans. But you have to admit-the team everyone loves and obsesses over up there is the Sawx. I was at a Bruins/Rangers game not too long ago, and the chants were "Jeter Sucks', "A-rod Blows". The concession stands outside sold shirts with such slogans. Over the summer, I was in Boston for a week. People are walking around with "Women don't talk to Yankee fans", grandmas and little kids with "Yankees Suck". At Dunkin Donuts in Cambridge, some hipster jerkoff was telling his girlfriend how cool Theo was playing with Pearl Jam(Yeah, MAN!);she was in rapt attention like he was describing the heroism of the Battaan Death March. The fanatacism abou the Sawx far outweighs the allegiance o the Pats. I mean, "King of Red Sox Nation"? You guys may love the Pats, but it's off the charts for the Sawx. And it's not even close.

There are bandwagon fans of every successful team and I hate that with a passion. I don't see them up here unless you talk to the 68 year old working the checkout counter at CVS :)

I never said gainzo is fwf, did I?! If you want to have a discussion about fair weather fans then fine, but since you have been a ticket holder since 1992 surely you h ave senn a major increase in fan base.

Semper Fi:fighting0002:

If you think Fredo Mangini wasnt hired to be a HC because NE won titles and he was on Belichicks staff the longest then you really are in serious denial.

Do you believe Crennel and Weis got HC jobs by coincidence too?

BTW, Fredo knew about the illegal taping going on while he was with NE and said nothing. All HC's and GM's have figured that one out. Judas Mangina's NFL career is finished.

The Jets are 0 - 2 because they have spotty QB play and porous OL and DL. Can Judas coach? Well, you folks claim he is some sort of genius, but get this, NE defense improved when he left. Thats right. Last year, when Dean Pees took over as DC, NE gave up the fewest points per game in BB's tenure.

If you think Fredo Mangini wasnt hired to be a HC because NE won titles and he was on Belichicks staff the longest then you really are in serious denial.

Do you believe Crennel and Weis got HC jobs by coincidence too?

BTW, Fredo knew about the illegal taping going on while he was with NE and said nothing. All HC's and GM's have figured that one out. Judas Mangina's NFL career is finished.

The Jets are 0 - 2 because they have spotty QB play and porous OL and DL. Can Judas coach? Well, you folks claim he is some sort of genius, but get this, NE defense improved when he left. Thats right. Last year, when Dean Pees took over as DC, NE gave up the fewest points per game in BB's tenure.

So Let us us see-Which is worse in this equation-

-A subordinate coach who may have been aware of cheating going in his organization and didn't whistlebvlow

or

-A Head Coach, who masterminds the cheating, is warned (as everyone else is) that this kind of cheating will not be tolerated, but goes ahead and does it anyway.

I wonder which is worse? On an epic scale.

There are quite a few other HCs that are on Manginis side of this whole scandal, a lot more than not. Im sure Mangini will get an honest handshake and well wishes at mid-field by the majority of coaches he faces in his career because of this incident, and when they look him in the eye and say "good game" it will have a more important meaning. Mangini will get alot more respect from his peers for his candor in this whole deal, and to think he will be a "marked man" is reaching a bit. Belichick is the one who lacks the moral fiber to show sportsmanship, and has the preverbial bullseye on his back.

200021811-001.jpg

Mangini is a rat!

lalalalalalalalalalalala

Goodell is an idiot!

lalalalalalalalalalalala

Everybody Cheats!

Jets cheated too!

LJ gets her 2nd POTW nom from me this week for this one GJ Lady

on edit Lady Jet has been the best on the board at posting her rebuttals to Pats fans trying to spin this scandal into some Mafia type deal

So Let us us see-Which is worse in this equation-

-A subordinate coach who may have been aware of cheating going in his organization and didn't whistlebvlow

or

-A Head Coach, who masterminds the cheating, is warned (as everyone else is) that this kind of cheating will not be tolerated, but goes ahead and does it anyway.

I wonder which is worse? On an epic scale.

They have whistle blowers laws for a reason.

Plus, do you honestly think Mangini could not pass this on to the media without fear of repercussions? Of course he could. Would he have to search near or far in the local or national media to find a person Belichick has been a dick to and would not mind causing him problems? No. What media person in their right mind would pass that opportunity up? No one. Hell, Ron Borges would love to rip Belichick. He did it enough without ammo. Actually, giving him something to use would make his day.

Jets' fans have been quick to point that Patriots fans are pointing the fingers elsewhere but at themselves. It is true in some cases. Jets' fans need to have a little inner reflection also on that coach.

-He did know about it. He worked his way up from an intern to DC. He never said anything about it. He used it for his benefit until it did not benefit him anymore. Then he said and did something. He reaped benefits from cheating. How much of what he was hired for was gained from the Patriots cheating?

Archived