What's up now fools.

Barton

Is it necessary to litter every single thread with your agenda?

Arent you talking to Barton and his? I am responding to his agenda... stop being bias... you let everyone hate on Chad... let me hate on Mangini...

Chad was never good enough for people... and I am allowed to feel the same way about Mangini...

Thank Leon, Clemens, and the D for playing their hearts out regardless of the horrible playcalling and adjustments by this CS...

So Mangini gets no credit for the defense having an outstanding game, but he gets railed when they are horrible?

You have an agenda. Now go bite a fork, dooshe bag.

Wassup!! I think we just won eh?

Fools? Clemens threw back to back picks on the last two possessions in regulation. Hey Barton, the I told you so sh*t got old a while ago, so just STFU. We're all trying to get behind Clemens but he's still a long way to go before showing he's our QB for the future.

Fools? Clemens threw back to back picks on the last two possessions in regulations. Hey Barton, the I told you so sh*t got old a while ago, so just STFU. We're all trying to get behind Clemens but he's still a long way to go before showing he's our QB for the future.

I agree.

Guys, we just beat a far superior team. The defense was outstanding and our young QB lead us down the field in crunch time (AGAIN).

Be happy, this team is headed in the right direction.

So Mangini gets no credit for the defense having an outstanding game, but he gets railed when they are horrible?

You have an agenda. Now go bite a fork, dooshe bag.

I have to say, I am impressed. Barton, didn't you post something about a month ago about Pennington never leading the Jets from behind against a team that was above .500 or something like that?

Anyway, good game all around from Clemens, to Jones, O line and especially the D with their 7 freaking sacks. Nugent too!

We played a great game today, especially the secondary. The sacks on big Ben came from great coverage. Clemens was very impressive and regardless of what other might think I really like him as our QB. I made a comment that he was struggling (which he was) and got killed for being a 'hater'. I love the kid to death and the way he responded at the end was just great. Overall a great performance and great win.

Just a pity it couldn't have come earlier.

I agree.

Guys, we just beat a far superior team. The defense was outstanding and our young QB lead us down the field in crunch time (AGAIN).

I don't buy the hype of the Steelers. They are a good team, they aren't a great team. Yes the defense played great today and I'll give the coaching staff credit for making adjustments and taking advantage of a Steelers team who has a weak OL..

KC made some plays and led the team down the field at the end of the game... But the reality is, the Steelers have a rookie head coach who is getting a lot more credit than he might deserve, kind of like Mangini last season, and the Steelers are being hyped up like they always are...

The Steelers are a 10-6, 11-5 team. The Jets should be a 7-9 win team. So in reality, these teams aren't that far apart. It's just been a bad year by the Jets and the coaching staff..

Are they heading in the right direction? I don't know, the offense hasn't been able to score many points dating back to the Herm years... So in that department, nothing has really changed.

Arent you talking to Barton and his? I am responding to his agenda... stop being bias... you let everyone hate on Chad... let me hate on Mangini...

Chad was never good enough for people... and I am allowed to feel the same way about Mangini...

You're wrong. Barton started a feel-good thread because we finally won a game. He didn't mention any names at all.

Chad was good enough for people, 5 years ago. He's not anymore.

You can feel any way you want to about Mangini, there's just no need to make 500 posts about it.

Nuuuuuge! yah man. But couldn't he have kicked it a little bit higher for comfort? (I guess a field goal's a field goal). I just hate all that yellow in the stands...wave your little towels...your "look I just cleaned my taint with this towel" little towel wave...screw those rags. that felt good.

You're wrong. Barton started a feel-good thread because we finally won a game. He didn't mention any names at all.

Chad was good enough for people, 5 years ago. He's not anymore.

You can feel any way you want to about Mangini, there's just no need to make 500 posts about it.

So making a "bait" thread without any names is better? We all know who Barton *hinks* were acting like fools...

People riped Chad to shreds for far less than what Mangini has done...

3 3rd and goals... 3 FG's

CS is a problem... and I have talked less about it than barton did about Chad... much less

I agree.

He threw a 4th quarter pick... lol... and Leon is the reason the JETS won... I like Kellen... but its not like he marched down the field... at all really in the 2nd half...

He threw a 4th quarter pick... lol... and Leon is the reason the JETS won... I like Kellen... but its not like he marched down the field... at all really in the 2nd half...

come on EC-tell us the truth-you really weren't watching the game right?

Did you watch the last 2 minutes of the game in regulation or did you turn off the tv set?

Leon had one good return. He didn't do dick otherwise.

The defense and Thomas Jones get the credit for this one.

Why doesn't the part where he drove the ball 76 yards down the field in 2 minutes count?

Why doesn't the part where he drove the ball 76 yards down the field in 2 minutes count?

He scrambled for like 18 years, he improvised and that last drive was something we rarely, if ever, saw out of Chad... I loved that drive... But that was more on KC than anybody else...

Leon didn't have a great game cause they never kicked to him and TJ was the horse today.....

And again, the Jets SHOULD be a 7-9 team and the Steelers a 10-6 team.. Calling them far superior is kind of stretching it.

Leon had one good return. He didn't do dick otherwise.

The defense and Thomas Jones get the credit for this one.

another guy who didn't even watch the game otherwise he would have known the Steelers were afraid of Leon and didn't kick to him all day-until that punt sheesh some of you guys are unbelieveable

Archived