We need a QB.

JETSFAN5180

We need a QB are you ****ting me? We need a competent coordinator who will actually show some balls like he did last year. We need recievers who can actually go deep and catch balls. We need Coles to stop being a b*tch and sitting out cause Chad isn't starting.

We need a QB are you ****ting me? We need a competent coordinator who will actually show some balls like he did last year. We need recievers who can actually go deep and catch balls. We need Coles to stop being a b*tch and sitting out cause Chad isn't starting.

DING DING DING

We have a winner, Clemens can play... we need to give the kid a chance...

He collapsed under pressure and couldnt make the big play when needed.He is not the answer. Sorry boys

Are you serious? A big play was needed the entire game so its not like you can say there was one specific time we needed it and the entire offense sh*t the bed this game. As for coming up big when we needed it did you already forget the nice 15 yard scramble he had sunday to save our drive and put us in FG range for the TYING FG. Do you have altzimers?

Are you serious? A big play was needed the entire game so its not like you can say there was one specific time we needed it and the entire offense sh*t the bed this game. As for coming up big when we needed it did you already forget the nice 15 yard scramble he had sunday to save our drive and put us in FG range for the TYING FG. Do you have altzimers?

A BIG PLAY WAS NEEDED ALL GAME AND HE DID NOT DELIVER I AGREE.

A BIG PLAY WAS NEEDED ALL GAME AND HE DID NOT DELIVER I AGREE.

YOU CAN NOT EXPECT HIM TO SOLEY PROVIDE BIG PLAYS. THE ENTIRE OFFENSE SH*T THE BED IT'S NOT SOLEY ON HIM. Also how many shots did we take downfield like three? One was a completion to Baker, one was what should have been called PI to Cotch and another was overthrown.

Thats on the CS for conitually calling for running plays up the gut all game long even when we were down by over 20. Thats not Kellens fault.

He collapsed under pressure and couldnt make the big play when needed.He is not the answer. Sorry boys

Sorry to disagree, but man, it wouldn't of mattered who was our QB. Our line is horrible. The coaches aren't much better. Honestly I don't know how good Clemens is or isn't, He was too busy running to save his life then actually read the defense and make a play.

4 starts and people are ready to give up on Clemens? It makes reading this board as tough to take as watching that game yesterday. Give him some WR's with some speed, and send Leon deep once in a while and lets see what happens. Clemens is the only reason to watch the rest of the games anyway.

PURE NONSENSE! If CHAD played behind that OL yesterday, you'd be making EXCUSES for him! The poor guy just did not have time to throw; Coles did not play: etc. Now you see this as a chance to DUMP on a young QB with only a few starts under his belt and sound like you know what you are talking about! Sorry, but you do not!

Whatever dudes...............We lost 34-3 I did not see 1 bright spot how about you?

Excuses dont bring us wins but I guess for you they do.

I am not JonEJinx are you JonENOfootballknowledge?????

The Troll LOL nevermind...............................................

2-8 Whats the excuse this week??????????????????????????????????

Calling Coles a bitch....

Wow this is a new low...even for Jets fans...the guy is probably the toughest guy to wear a Jets uniform since Chrebet and he is IMO one of the toughest guys in the league...

Calling Coles a bitch....

Wow this is a new low...even for Jets fans...the guy is probably the toughest guy to wear a Jets uniform since Chrebet and he is IMO one of the toughest guys in the league...

I'm sorry but seriously since when has Coles ever sat out games? Especially for what looks like he tweaked his ankle. Unless Eric Mangini wants to stop being a douche who withholds injury info even though it creates no advantage I will assume thats what happened. He has definitely tried to keep playing with something like that in the past.

This is a terrible thread. These boards are getting annoying with people starting threats like ' we need a QB.' Our O and D lines have been sub par all season. They seem to take turns playing horribly. These last two games the D line has played much better than the O-line, which seems miraculous. But the play of the quarterback cannot be evaluated with pressure in his face and NO RUNNING GAME. We tried to run the ball, but they were just too strong yesterday. You cannot blame any quarterback for that result, especially an inexperienced one. Our QB is just fine.

This is a terrible thread. These boards are getting annoying with people starting threats like ' we need a QB.' Our O and D lines have been sub par all season. They seem to take turns playing horribly. These last two games the D line has played much better than the O-line, which seems miraculous. But the play of the quarterback cannot be evaluated with pressure in his face and NO RUNNING GAME. We tried to run the ball, but they were just too strong yesterday. You cannot blame any quarterback for that result, especially an inexperienced one. Our QB is just fine.

FINE does not WIN games or championships.

LMAO there was terrible pass protection all day. He was without the #1 wide receiver Coles. He was playing against one of the best teams in football.

Tell me, what are you expecting a very young QB making his 4th career start to do against a great defense when his OL isn't giving him any time at all?

We NEED a right tackle and a left guard. I don't know how much more obvious that could possibly be.

I'm sorry but seriously since when has Coles ever sat out games? Especially for what looks like he tweaked his ankle. Unless Eric Mangini wants to stop being a douche who withholds injury info even though it creates no advantage I will assume thats what happened. He has definitely tried to keep playing with something like that in the past.

If Coles isn't playing I'm sure there is a damn good reason for that. Calling him a b!tch is...just plain silly.

Archived