Snow

BP

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is a marmot?

Walter Sobchak: Also, let's not forget - let's NOT forget, Dude - that keeping wildlife, an amphibious rodent, for uh, domestic, you know, within the city - that aint legal either.

The Dude: What are you, a f***king park ranger now?

Walter Sobchak: No, I'm...

The Dude: Who gives a shiit about the marmot!

I just went outside to get something out of the car, there's friggin ice on everything. Ugh. Could hardly get the trunk open. Tomorrow morning is going to suck majorly. I think I'll just start the car and let it run for 30 minutes and push the sheets of ice off.

Snow is cool... Ice totally blows. :wild:

I just went outside to get something out of the car, there's friggin ice on everything. Ugh. Could hardly get the trunk open. Tomorrow morning is going to suck majorly. I think I'll just start the car and let it run for 30 minutes and push the sheets of ice off.

Snow is cool... Ice totally blows. :wild:

I guess your husband hasn't invested in that heated driveway yet

It's coming, and I don't like it.

This thread had me laughing BP. I was thinking of you this morning when I left Golds and it was snowing like mad. I remember talking with you all nite last winter when you were working OT with the snow. I got smart this year and traded in the PT Cruiser just last Friday on a 4WD Jeep Patriot. Talk about timing. :biggrin:

This thread had me laughing BP. I was thinking of you this morning when I left Golds and it was snowing like mad. I remember talking with you all nite last winter when you were working OT with the snow. I got smart this year and traded in the PT Cruiser just last Friday on a 4WD Jeep Patriot. Talk about timing. :biggrin:

A patriot? Does the color of it match your handbag?

lol, j/k, but i can not understand what jeep was thinking making something available with front wheel drive, ugh

What is weird is that my little tiny yaris is the best vehicle i have ever driven in the snow, including big 4 wheel drive suv's and trucks. Its amazing.

I wish I was back in wny, i miss the mountains of snow. :(

Yeah, I usually don't mind snow after New Years. this is a little too early though. I think I asked if people laugh at you up in Buffalo driving that PT cruiser (from what I remember). :)

Again we're thinking alike TJ - I've got the Cherokee Classic and it drinks gas. But when most everybody else is whincing about snow and ice on the road I could care less. A simple pull on the 4WD handle and I can go through anything.

A patriot? Does the color of it match your handbag?

lol, j/k, but i can not understand what jeep was thinking making something available with front wheel drive, ugh

Checked the price of gas lately. They were thinking fuel mileage Joe. Especially now with the fleet MPG ratings going up. I just throw a switch and I'm in 4x4. Best of both worlds: 4x4 with 9" ground clearance and 27-28 MPG highway with the 5 speed. :biggrin:

Archived