BCS championship- who do you like?

faba

I'm tired of seeing Ohio State in bowl games. It's obvious they are about a big a joke as Hawaii and Arkansas and Illinois at this point.

all the other teams had 2 losses

granted the other teams played harder schedules and ohio state went up against cream puffs but still, they only had one loss.

cause it was an extremely crappy game?

i didnt mind it, its exactly what i expected to be honest

ohio state start off big because their emotional

and reality setting in as LSU's athleticism outmatched them over 60 minutes

Colin Cowherd nailed this pick.

Hawaii had 0 losses. Kansas only had 1 loss.

Say what you want and both those teams might get creamed, but then again Arkansas beat LSU but got killed by Missouri.

Illinois beat Ohio State but got killed by USC..

That's the problem with College Football, the season doesn't matter nor does the bowl games. It's just one big joke anymore..

Anybody that actually says the team that won tonight is the champion is kidding themselves...

A season like this year proved that the BCS is useless. There were no great teams and we got stuck with one boring bowl season. Except for one or two games, most of these games sucked. Including tonights game.

But you gotta remember when Arkansas beat LSU they did it in tripple OT and with dorsey hurt, ali highsmith banged up, early doucet basically used only as a decoy, matt flynn had a hurt shoulder etc. This showed how talented LSU really was and if healthy would have rolled arkansas in my opinion.

Illinois matches up better with OSU and only had the one week to prepare. When USC played them their players were healthy and have always been more talented than illinois. PLus, i firmly beleive USC has a far better coaching staff and with proper time to prepare would blow out illinois every day of the week.

I don't like the BCS championship, but i still feel that it can help to create a playoff system. And this season didn't really hurt the BCS nor help it; even if there was a playoff hawaii wouldn't have gotten a number one seed due to their terrible SOS, the BCS isn't the only poll that takes that into consideration, same thing with Kansas. Bottom line, these two teams deserved to play each other and it showed how much better LSU was. LSU was the deserving team playing in the toughest conference and personally i would have rather seen oklahoma, vtech or georgia. I think LSU is the ouright championship and i dont see how you could go otherwise, but i cannot wait for a playoff.

zZZzzzzZZZzzzzzzzZzzZ

That is me, snoring at:

1) This game

2) This pairing of teams

3) This champion

BORING

BORING

BORING

I bet you were one of those guys that were pissed because high flying Hawaii didn't get invited to play in this game.

LSU was the best team in college football this year, period. Sorry if they don't fit your sexy quota.

I bet you were one of those guys that were pissed because high flying Hawaii didn't get invited to play in this game.

LSU was the best team in college football this year, period. Sorry if they don't fit your sexy quota.

i don't know, USC beat the other team that beat Ohio State

I'm tired of seeing Ohio State in bowl games. It's obvious they are about a big a joke as Hawaii and Arkansas and Illinois at this point.

You would have said the same thing last year about Boise State and you would have been wrong 76. :biggrin:

Archived