Ty Law visiting Jets tomorrow!

They are already good for something, Revis jerseys!

#24 was issued to Darrell Revis last year.Where have you been man.

Thanks guys I am aware of what # Revis wears. It was a joke, apparently a bad one. But a joke nonetheless

Could this be a way of Mangini saying "F U" to Belichick since Belichick is rumored to be very interested in resigning Ty? Could be, time will tell indeed. Would love to see Ty back in a Jet uniform. In 2005 he was nothing like the Ty of old, but would be a SOLID #2 Corner and could teach Revis, a friend of his, even more tricks of the trade over an entire Training Camp, Preseason and Season. Who gives a rats ass what number he would wear.

Guys I'm all for the youth movement as much as the next guy and would prefer Foxworth, if I'm looking at young DB prospects.

However if he could be had for cheap I wouldn't mind seeing what he can do at SAFETY.. other then that then I'll pass but it wouldn't be such a bad idea at safety.

Could this be a way of Mangini saying "F U" to Belichick since Belichick is rumored to be very interested in resigning Ty? Could be, time will tell indeed. Would love to see Ty back in a Jet uniform. In 2005 he was nothing like the Ty of old, but would be a SOLID #2 Corner and could teach Revis, a friend of his, even more tricks of the trade over an entire Training Camp, Preseason and Season. Who gives a rats ass what number he would wear.

It all depends on what $$$ he'd be looking for, if we could get him cheaply I'd be all for it. I doubt that will be the case though.

Just saw on ESPN that Reggie Tongue is coming in for a visit Thursday.

Thats only because with the contracts we already gave out,we can't afford a real talent like Damien Robinson

Jets Sign Sam Garnes to an 8 yr deal.,

If you haven't seen it yet here's a nice post in JetsCentral bringing back an interview with Ty Law from week 17 of last year:

Jets Will Host Ty Law Tuesday, March 11th 2008, 9:16 pm by Gary Grund

According to Adam Schefter of the NFL Network, the Jets are set to host free agent cornerback Ty Law. He will visit with the team tomorrow.

Law, 34, was with the Jets for the 2005 season and recorded a career-high 10 interceptions before being released. He is currently seeking the final multi-year deal of his career. The Patriots are also reportedly interested in bringing him back and have set up a visit with him.

It would be interesting to see Ty Law and Darrelle Revis together, as they are very good friends and Law mentored Revis as he grew up. Here is a recap from Law

Why wouldn't he just wear # 24? Or are they planning on retiring it for Ray Ray?

:rl:

Archived