Hee wackity doo doo DOO!

TomShane

I know I've never posted in this forum before. Hell, I never even knew it existed. But I just wanted to say welcome back to TomShane, the second funniest poster ever.

And yes, I am back. Be sure to thank Max for inviting me back. Now you can all have the privilege of reading my posts.

Anybody seen JonE Jinx around?

Barton? Little Eric Barton who used to follow me around like a puppy dog and ask me what my used rubbers were? My, how you've grown!

Tell ya what, homeslice. Let's get together and go hunt some trim this weekend. Bet you could hook a brotha up with some college girls. I'm old, but I've got money. MONEY, DAMMIT!

Barton? Little Eric Barton who used to follow me around like a puppy dog and ask me what my used rubbers were? My, how you've grown!

Tell ya what, homeslice. Let's get together and go hunt some trim this weekend. Bet you could hook a brotha up with some college girls. I'm old, but I've got money. MONEY, DAMMIT!

Done deal!

Did anyone get his $55 on the way in?

I don't have to pay, n00b. I started this place.

Well, Max and someone else came up with all the money and did all the work, but I WAS THERE! There would be no JetNation if Maxman and I could have just kept our love affair quiet over at that old site that died last week.

Show some respect before I bust out the noogie hand. I'll do it, I tell you.

That's how I roll.

Well, Max and someone else came up with all the money and did all the work, but I WAS THERE! There would be no JetNation if Maxman and I could have just kept our love affair quiet over at that old site that died last week.

That's how I roll.

Holla!

Holy Pam Ewing's shower, Batman! Guess who isn't dead after all!

That's right, suckas I'm back, I'm black, and I'm eyeballing Thor's rack.

OK, I'm not black. I just look like it in one special area. Holla!

Snake Pliskin. I thought you were dead.

:lol:

That's how I roll.

That is pretty funny! Tom bought the t-shirts! He spent $500 on shirts and we gave them out -- everyone pretty much took them and ran. It wasn't one of our better investments.

Well it was fine for me because it was his money, lol.

That is pretty funny! Tom bought the t-shirts! He spent $500 on shirts and we gave them out -- everyone pretty much took them and ran. It wasn't one of our better investments.

Hey, Max. Can I borrow ten bucks?

I'm starting to get worried. Maybe since the site became #1 there has been a coupe, and Max is bound and gagged, while being repeatedly violated, in Tx's Mom basement.

Should we send in an elite extraction team?

Nah, why spoil his fun.

True. He sent me one for playing along with the "TX is a mod" gag.

Holy Pam Ewing's shower, Batman! Guess who isn't dead after all!

That's right, suckas I'm back, I'm black, and I'm eyeballing Thor's rack.

OK, I'm not black. I just look like it in one special area. Holla!

Is this how you boost a post count?You aren't one of Tex's buddies are you?:P

• 2 years later...

Archived