Where were you when you found out about Brett Favre becoming a NEW YORK JET

JonEJet

and what was your reaction

I was lying in bed, after just watching the Yanks win.

Had one eye closed, and one eye on ESPN

When ESPN said that Brett was traded, my first reaction was "He's going to TB"

And when they said to the New York Jets.....I just started screaming...woke up everyone

Jumped online, and here we are

Great night:character0293:

I was lifting weights, had boxing on. Saw a ticker that said Favre to the Jets, switched it to Sportscenter for a few minutes, then cut my workout short and headed up here to log onto JN.

I am still in the same clothing and need to take a shower.

I was sitting in front of the computer and all of a sudden I heard that exciting ESPN breaking News Music, I looked and they said BRett was now a JET and I screamed on top of my lungs. My neighbors knocked on my door to see if I was ok.

and what was your reaction

I was lying in bed, after just watching the Yanks win.

Had one eye closed, and one eye on ESPN

When ESPN said that Brett was traded, my first reaction was "He's going to TB"

And when they said to the New York Jets.....I just started screaming...woke up everyone

Jumped online, and here we are

Great night:character0293:

I was doing the same thing lol just cracked open a bottle of scotch to celebrate :cheers:

My wife was up. Since she couldn't sleep, she was checking out the boards on her iPod Touch. She woke me about an hour ago with the news.

Needless to say, I couldn't go back to sleep. It feels like Christmas morning.

Downstairs in my fathers "Study" room on JetNation. Refreshed the page and there it was from Blackout: "Favre traded to Jets" :yahoo:

You were right. I take back everything I said this afternoon. Obviously Mangini and the CS have no faith in either of their QBs. But I've never been more excited about a season than this one.

lol i think i was reading a brett favre thread here on jet nation. my boy sent me an instant message, i went into the ny jets \ nfl talk lobby and saw a few new threads about the trade. i'm not entirely sure about the thread, but i know i was on jet nation!

Archived