Does Justin Miller Make This Team?

SoFlaJets

Opening Day Justin Miller is the starting Cornerback opposite Darrelle Revis.

This may be true but he does suck and is not a Mangini guy in that he does not seem to have a feel for the game, though his physical skills are considerable. I say it takes max four games for him to be unseated as the starter. I hope he steps up but I dont see it. And since he's a FA after the season and the Jets are relatively tight to the cap I dont see him as a Jet beyond this season.

there?

Yeah there. You want to dance shorty. And leave irish out of it he still doesn't know who the hell he's rooting for. He actually cried on a message oard last year when chad imploded. His words I feel so sad right now and guys like you just make it worse, If you and irish fought I picture it like this.

midget.jpg

Yeah there. You want to dance shorty. And leave irish out of it he still doesn't know who the hell he's rooting for. He actually cried on a message oard last year when chad imploded. His words I feel so sad right now and guys like you just make it worse, If you and irish fought I picture it like this.

midget.jpg

::said in russian accent:: look at big man making fun of people with mental disabilities. It is the only group of people marginally lower than him for little boy to pick on.

He's on the team without a doubt. And it seems like he's going to be the starter. I wouldn't be surprised to see him split some time with Lowery and Coleman, but he is almost a certainty to be 2nd on the depth chart after Revis. They wouldn't have given Barrett a pay cut if he was going to start.

Even though we have Leon for returns, it's hard to see a return man like Miller go for nothing. As for his pass coverage, you keep thinking the fastest or second fastest man in football would get it eventually, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

For his return skills I'm going to say no. I think he's an absolutely awful CB who is always a liability on the field. I'm hoping Lowery can step up an secure the starting job at some point during the season if not the start of the season.

he isnt awful if mangini thinks he can staart at cb then he most be showing him something good. I want Lowery to start but teams barely never start rookies. Miller is amzing nickel back. I rahter have miller anyday over barrett

no I am not on crack and Justin Miller won't even BE the starter by week one...the guy sucks and is just another stupid move made by Bradway and Edwards that needs to be rectified. He can NOT play the position he was drafted to play and all he brings to the table is he can hit-of course that hit has to come after he got burned and two he USED to be a pro bowl returner-but they had to be KICKOFF returns b/c he can't catch punts. I'd take Ahmad Carroll over him right now

no I am not on crack and Justin Miller won't even BE the starter by week one...the guy sucks and is just another stupid move made by Bradway and Edwards that needs to be rectified. He can NOT play the position he was drafted to play and all he brings to the table is he can hit-of course that hit has to come after he got burned and two he USED to be a pro bowl returner-but they had to be KICKOFF returns b/c he can't catch punts. I'd take Ahmad Carroll over him right now

Ahmad Carroll? I can understand not liking Miller, but how can you prefer Ahmad Carroll? I'm pretty sure that he is a penalty waiting to happen. I think he set records. Maybe Drago or one of our new Brettastic Packer-Jets fans from Wisconsin can tell for sure.

Ahmad Carroll? I can understand not liking Miller, but how can you prefer Ahmad Carroll? I'm pretty sure that he is a penalty waiting to happen. I think he set records. Maybe Drago or one of our new Brettastic Packer-Jets fans from Wisconsin can tell for sure.

I just think he has more of an upside than Miller ever will AS A CORNERBACK Dom....he was the 25th pick in the 2004 draft who got sidetracked with his life and is determined to get it right this time-I root for those kind of guys, AND he can return kicks and not just kickOFFs like Miller, he can actually CATCH a punt

Miller? I see him as too one dimensional-if we have to keep a ST's ace I say make it Wallace Wright instead.

Look, I know I'm probably wrong with this and Miller can't go from probable starter to being cut in the span of a month and a half-can he?

I just think he has more of an upside than Miller ever will AS A CORNERBACK Dom....he was the 25th pick in the 2004 draft who got sidetracked with his life and is determined to get it right this time-I root for those kind of guys, AND he can return kicks and not just kickOFFs like Miller, he can actually CATCH a punt

Miller? I see him as too one dimensional-if we have to keep a ST's ace I say make it Wallace Wright instead.

Look, I know I'm probably wrong with this and Miller can't go from probable starter to being cut in the span of a month and a half-can he?

As much as I dislike Miller, watching Ahmad Carroll try to play CB a few years ago for the Packers was just painful.

As much as I dislike Miller, watching Ahmad Carroll try to play CB a few years ago for the Packers was just painful.

so right now IJ, if we keep 6 CBs here's how I rate them

Revis

Lowery

Barrett

Poteat

Coleman

Carroll

Miller

so it's between Miller and Carroll-if Carroll can break off a KOR for a TD and say a nice punt return he can beat Miller out-anybody think we re-did Barrett's contract because of the way Miller looked?

Im sorry, im not trying to be an @ss. but anyone who thinks he is going to be cut is a downright idiot. as is anyone who roots for ahmad carroll but not miller.

if anyone gets cut it should be barrett.

did you watch the game the other night? Have you SEEN one iota of improvement from Justin Miller at cornerback since we drafted him? All the guy has is an ability to return kickoffs-not punts only KO's-well Carroll can too AND he can cover a receiver UNlike Miller-so can Drew and so can Hank-Barrett can too and he ain't going anywhere since they re-did his contract-if we cut a Hank Poteat or Carroll over Miller we're gonna live to regret that move

Archived