Where's everyone watching the game this weekend???

PETROCK

Hey Max.........how about a get together at a bar in NYC, like ESPN zone so we can all watch Favre squish the fish???? :cheers::cheers:

I think a lot of JN'ers will be watching the game in Miami.

I am going to watch the game on my new 50" plasma that is going in my new Jets room in my basement. All I have to do is get my wife to leave the house long enough to get the TV into the house without getting killed.

:-P

I think a lot of JN'ers will be watching the game in Miami.

I am going to watch the game on my new 50" plasma that is going in my new Jets room in my basement. All I have to do is get my wife to leave the house long enough to get the TV into the house without getting killed.

:-P

Tell her there's a one day sale at JC Penny and it starts at 10am.

sec 158 what yard line is that? are you a season ticket holder? do both of you season ticket holders have good seats?

At this point, I save lots of money by not being a season ticket holder. I can buy a ticket for anywhere in the stadium for 30 bucks then go sit pretty much anywhere. It's the upside of rooting for a $hitty team that's on the turn around. My tickets for the Jet game are in the endzone 156, I had to pay full price though, damn you Brett Favre ;)

At this point, I save lots of money by not being a season ticket holder. I can buy a ticket for anywhere in the stadium for 30 bucks then go sit pretty much anywhere. It's the upside of rooting for a $hitty team that's on the turn around. My tickets for the Jet game are in the endzone 156, I had to pay full price though, damn you Brett Favre ;)

thats pretty good actually. i've been to a few games their & never have problems gettin tickets

Damn Bp, good seats. Watch out for that afternoon sun though, it's brutal on the visitors side.

I should be close enough to the Jets bench to get hit by the mist fans they'll have blowing. I'll be prepared. and the sun is more brutal in the upper deck.

I should be close enough to the Jets bench to get hit by the mist fans they'll have blowing. I'll be prepared. and the sun is more brutal in the upper deck.

Just be careful that none of the players do a "power blow" that gets carried by the mist fans, otherwise you could end up wearing a booger omelette.

This will be my first game in there. I'll waive to all the Jets fans in the 194 degree heat from my spot in the shade. :cool:

You'll never want to leave the club level. Last year the security was, um, lacking alittle, so sneaking in was easy. However this year is different, I tried during the pre season and they had velvet ropes and guys in suits checking tickets. Overall the Club level is REALLY nice, HD T.V's everywhere, good food, A/C and the ice bar on the north side of the stadium, no lie, it's a bar with freon tubes running underneath the top, resulting in a full sheet of ice on top of the bar to keep your drink cold. Plus, last time I was there I saw Manny Fernandez which was very cool.

Archived