~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers MONDAY NIGHT Thread~~~~

InstantClassic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If/When we lose this game, 1-2 isn't so bad, looking at the schedule we can still win 10 games. Arizona next week is a must win, and I like our chances with our corners against Boldin and Fitz.

This loss sucks, but 2-2 at the bye is not that bad and gives us a good chance to get some wins, and some confidence, against some weak teams.

If/When we lose this game, 1-2 isn't so bad, looking at the schedule we can still win 10 games. Arizona next week is a must win, and I like our chances with our corners against Boldin and Fitz.

This loss sucks, but 2-2 at the bye is not that bad and gives us a good chance to get some wins, and some confidence, against some weak teams.

lmao you think we can beat the Cardinals? Seriously? Do you realize what Warner is going to do to us? They are a considerably better team than the Chargers imo.

yeah bro, we;re gonna shut fitz and boldin down...this is a fluke!!!!

Archived