~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers MONDAY NIGHT Thread~~~~

InstantClassic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FG was fine. Stop them, score a TD quick and get PAT. We should get one more possession. At least we'd cover the spread, which is all you can hope for after being down this much.

And now maybe those pussies that call the plays will finally understand that Favre is a HOFer, so you should let him throw the ball all game long. Especially when we have Thomas the ****ing dancing bear Jones as our primary RB.

This game will hopefully prove to be good in the long run. A crash course in the passing offense. They were not on the same page earlier, reps are what they need.

Now a 2 score game. Go Jets.

Yeah now get the coaches to play to win like this all game... they play not to lose every other point in the game... jerks

Exactly right JonE. At least this offense is building confidence that it has the ability to move the ball. Hopefully it won't take this long next week...hopefully.

They dont need confidence... the coaches need to trust them... they dont open it up until its too late...

Everyone blamed it on Chad... its the same **** now with Favre...

JONES turned one of those over, and Favre is part of the offense. Dude, stop giving the offense a pass.

Also, one of the INTs was on Coles, who quit on the ball.

No pass. Just more encouraged with what I've seen out of the offense than the D.

Its the same god damn story with the defense every season.

This game will hopefully prove to be good in the long run. A crash course in the passing offense. They were not on the same page earlier, reps are what they need.

agreed-it's the one smart thing I've heard out of this MNF crew tonight-the ONLY thing I might add....

No pass. Just more encouraged with what I've seen out of the offense than the D.

Its the same god damn story with the defense every season.

Its becuase the coaches play scared on O... then put a TON of pressure on the D with no backup from the O... what do you expect? See what happened to the Pats D when the O fell apart?

I'm just hoping they use this as a wakeup call for the coaches, in regards to the playcalling. With Chatham coming back next week, we are fine on paper with our weapons. Utilizing them like we have in the second half of this game, playing like we're down and actually being ballsy, is showing to work. Once the coaches realize this and actually unleash Favre we'll start seeing some results.

We need a stop here.

I'm just hoping they use this as a wakeup call for the coaches, in regards to the playcalling. With Chatham coming back next week, we are fine on paper with our weapons. Utilizing them like we have in the second half of this game, playing like we're down and actually being ballsy, is showing to work. Once the coaches realize this and actually unleash Favre we'll start seeing some results.

We need a stop here.

Is Chatham coming back? He needs to start over Jones

Archived