Manginis' last year as Jets HC....trust me.

PETROCK

This clown can't coach one of the best QBs' in history.

The only question is who is worse, Mangini or Edwards.

By the way.....why do we always get the best coaches???? :roll:

Nothing like jumping overboard at the START of a journey. Fair weather fans like you make me laugh.

I have resisted stating the obvious regarding this bufoon of a head coach for awhile now. Even when the team had a decent year in 06 I saw signs that the rotund schmuck was not ready to be a HC in the NFL but I pushed those thoughts aside and kept hoping he was smart and learning on the job.

It becomes more obvious with each game that the guy is in over his head.

Desperate personel moves for aging veterans and game plans that are inneffective will sign this cretins death certificate.

He is beginning to make Herman Edwards look like Vince Lombardi.

Let the Bill Cower for HC campain begin.

I don't even think it's close. Edwards is by far a worse coach. Mangini is no "genius" though. An on-side kick when you are only down by 3 in the 1st half? WTF is that?

I don't think this will be his last year because Woody is just as clueless. Look at the garbage he has brought in since he bought the team (Grogh & Edwards). He kept Edwards way too long and I am sure he will do the same with this ass clown.

Nothing like jumping overboard at the START of a journey. Fair weather fans like you make me laugh.

I don't think it's that TJ-we're a pretty loyal and tolerant bunch for the most part-some of get onboard at different times when the best time it is to get rid of our latest idiot coach. For some like Tom Shane who was telling us how bad Herm was as we were playing in the playoffs.It took me until the Jax game in 05.

As for Mangini I did the math and realized that we've lost 15 out of the last 20 games we've played....333 ain't good enough-time to consider that this should be his last year with a win a month clip

This clown can't coach one of the best QBs' in history.

The only question is who is worse, Mangini or Edwards.

By the way.....why do we always get the best coaches???? :roll:

I would bet the ranch on Mangini being here in 2009. Most coaches get 1 shot at replacing the coordinators. He hasn't done that yet.

Mangini is 100X the coach Edwards was.

If Mangini can't get this together by mid-season, he should definitely be fired and we should definitely try for Cowher. The personnel is there, no more excuses. The schedule is really easy too. I don't believe in firing a coach in the beginning of the season.

Cowher probably doesnt want to move up north again,,from what I hear at Amedeo's..wants to keep once aweekgig for NFL or get Panthers job..

so who do we hire???

Lets start a list...

I know assmop must have one :D

I think if the price is right Cowher would coach for you guys. I'll guarantee you this too.... You would LOVE having that guy as coach.

But i don't see any reason why they should fire Mangini. He's a good coach imo, he just needs his team to gel. Once they do that, you guys will be fine IMO.

I think if the price is right Cowher would coach for you guys. I'll guarantee you this too.... You would LOVE having that guy as coach.

But i don't see any reason why they should fire Mangini. He's a good coach imo, he just needs his team to gel. Once they do that, you guys will be fine IMO.

Unless there is a complete collapse, which I'm not expecting, Mangini will not get fired.

I really doubt Cowher would come to NY. As I recall the reason he left Pittsburgh was about domestic problems with his wife about the pressure an NFL coach is under. If the pressure in Pittsburgh was to much, how are they going to react to NYC.

I would have to go with Martyball

Anybody mention Joe Walton yet? I don't think he ever got a fair shake. I have made some preliminary inquiries at the western Pennsylvania manure farm where he has worked since leaving the football world, and he has expressed some interest in returning. Keep your fingers crossed.

Sorry to burst your retard bubble but mangini isnt getting fired after this season no matter how much u cry...

not if they go 4-12 again, i say fire sutton now! after the turnovers where was our defense? SD first 2nd half poss the took it right down the field with ease. you don't many games unless you can stop the other guy's. 48 pts!?

Cowher probably doesnt want to move up north again,,from what I hear at Amedeo's..wants to keep once aweekgig for NFL or get Panthers job..

so who do we hire???

Lets start a list...

I know assmop must have one :D

Anyone, except a Schottenheimer---as long as he promises never to onside kick in the first half-but seriously-mangini is not going anywhere unless he goes 4-12 again. Ain't gonna happen.

Anybody mention Joe Walton yet? I don't think he ever got a fair shake. I have made some preliminary inquiries at the western Pennsylvania manure farm where he has worked since leaving the football world, and he has expressed some interest in returning. Keep your fingers crossed.

Don't think Mangini is going anywhere but whatever happened to Walt Michaels? He's the one who didn't get a fair shake...wasn't Walton the guy left holding the knife (oops meant) bag?

Archived