Happy Birthday greengal!!!!!!!!

Verde

Oy...Verdes did beat me outta the box on this one...I must say!!! But clocking in on the Top FIve shows the intention, no???

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY Birthday, Geege!!!!!! We'll do another Beatles do for you: "All the world's a birthday cake/So take a piece but not too much!"

73? I've been done!!! Sexy and 17, I was gonna say....

Now, off topic...GG, Happy Jack, Verde...I think we all need to get out a little more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Once Again!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEEGE!!!

You're the best!!

ps - The Brothers were great - are you seeing them on the 21st? Warren wasn't with them (family issues) so they brought out Jack Pearson and a Sax guy and did a jam band deal of their oldies - outstanding!

There has never been a person more deserving of a Happy Birthday (Belated.. :( )...Hope you had a great day at the beach and you could have shared that lobster.. :lol: . Look forward to seeing you soon and enjoy your last days of freedom oh Math Vixen... :mrgreen:

thanks all!!! it is nice to know that you thought of me! I appreciated your good wishes! ::wub

i had a lovely day of beach and lobster... and peanut butter ice cream! :mrgreen:

you mean peanut butter flavored ice cream or peanut butter chunks inside of ice cream? like that moosetracks stuff?

Archived