The Legendary Jetman67

Jetman_67

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, SJ. Every photo of her I've seen shows a resemblance to three women: Terri Hatcher, Angie Harmon, and Jamie Lynn Sigler. IMO, she looks most like Sigler. JB, am I right, or what?

thanks borgo...i of course take that as a compliment. actually my first comment from you. :biggrin:

Why don't you do it yourself? Just wait outside Hofstra til you see him get chased by security, follow him home, and that night, when he's engrossed in one of his BB chats, set fire to the house. He probably won't even notice until his computer melts.

You're so right PDM. I'v ebeen lazy. I will now take this into my own hands, making it look like a meth lab accident of course. JR128, PREPARE TO BURN!

You're so right PDM. I'v ebeen lazy. I will now take this into my own hands, making it look like a meth lab accident of course. JR128, PREPARE TO BURN!

You really think people will believe he has the smarts to set up a meth lab?

Make it look like he burnt himself trying to light his farts. That's more likely.

• 2 months later...
I hope SBIII never makes his way over here...

Haha, as funny as that is, there are certainly worse options for people who could be here.

I'm still eternally grateful that JI's reaction to The Exodus was to unban all of the biggest douche-bags on the site, which ultimately lead to MACPAC's return to there and leaving here. That and the fact that if LETSGOJETS ever tried to make his way over here he'd probably be scratching his head while typing in www.*********.com repeatedly and wondering why it wasn't working.

Haha, as funny as that is, there are certainly worse options for people who could be here.

I'm still eternally grateful that JI's reaction to The Exodus was to unban all of the biggest douche-bags on the site, which ultimately lead to MACPAC's return to there and leaving here. That and the fact that if LETSGOJETS ever tried to make his way over here he'd probably be scratching his head while typing in www.*********.com repeatedly and wondering why it wasn't working.

LMAO!

Yeah, they unbanned everyone--except for Jetfan16. He's a troubled soul...he's not allowed here either, right? I wish he was allowed somewhere--then he could stop IMing me and telling me to post things for him. :)

LOL

LMAO!

Yeah, they unbanned everyone--except for Jetfan16. He's a troubled soul...he's not allowed here either, right? I wish he was allowed somewhere--then he could stop IMing me and telling me to post things for him. :)

That sounds like David alright. :rl:

The dude watches the Godfather ll and LAUGHS, wtf.

C'mon... Frank Pentangeli has some funny lines...

godfather2patengeli9.JPG

Look, the FBI guys, they promised me a deal. So, so I made up a lot of stuff about Michael Corleone 'cause that's what they wanted. But it was all lies. Uh, everything. And I kept saying Michael Corleone did this and Michael Corleone did that. So, I said yeah sure -- why not?

Relax, big guy... don't get your 4XL Sergio Tacchini's in a bunch.

BTW - What was that fictional greaseball QB's name again?

Greaseball. That's nice Hector. Sergio Tacchini? Is that a special type of pant that ex bodybuilder's with saddlebags wear? They have that little bit of extra space for the spread.

C'mon... Frank Pentangeli has some funny lines...

godfather2patengeli9.JPG

Look, the FBI guys, they promised me a deal. So, so I made up a lot of stuff about Michael Corleone 'cause that's what they wanted. But it was all lies. Uh, everything. And I kept saying Michael Corleone did this and Michael Corleone did that. So, I said yeah sure -- why not?

lol, you got me, I forgot about Frankie. Remember him singing at the Vegas party?

dit dit dit dit dit dit doo

Greaseball. That's nice Hector. Sergio Tacchini? Is that a special type of pant that ex bodybuilder's with saddlebags wear? They have that little bit of extra space for the spread.

LMAO, not that you look like an ex bodybuilder with saddle baiggolas....

:cheers:;)

LMAO, not that you look like an ex bodybuilder with saddle baiggolas....

:cheers:;)

First of all Green if you would pay attention you would realize that I'm a mouth breathing fatty, not an ex-bodybuilder. It's Hector that used to shave his body oil up and show all the other men how pretty he was. He's the one that needed a new chair at work to handle the extra wide load.

One thing and I am serious, guys please don't create accounts over there for the sole purpose of busting balls. Sooth doesn't read that stuff and you are only making the job harder on the moderators.

Oh and Happy Birthday Sean.

First of all Green if you would pay attention you would realize that I'm a mouth breathing fatty, not an ex-bodybuilder. It's Hector that used to shave his body oil up and show all the other men how pretty he was. He's the one that needed a new chair at work to handle the extra wide load.

What, you look like a big strong guy....

wtf, why am I defensive here, you and your JI guys, wtf

Archived