Who is your favorite JET so far this season?

ECURB

Who is your favorite?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite?

• Brett Favre
    • Thomas Jones
    • Leon Washington
    • Jerricho Cotchery
    • Laveranues Coles
    • Dustin Keller
    • Kris Jenkins
    • Shaun Ellis
    • Darrelle Revis
    • Other

Leon by far.

A crowd for second place. Despite the aging and inconsistent play, I have loved having Favre as a Jet. Watching Revis develop into a pro bowl corner. Finally having a real NT in Jenkins. Thomas Jones proving people wrong. And Keller showing a ton of potential for the future.

No Hollywood? I thought spoiled safeties in a bottom five unit in the NFL were supposed to be fun to watch?

Leon is the only jet I can watch every week and know that he will give it all he's got. Favre too, despite his bad games at least the dude comes to play.

No Hollywood? I thought spoiled safeties in a bottom five unit in the NFL were supposed to be fun to watch?

Leon is the only jet I can watch every week and know that he will give it all he's got. Favre too, despite his bad games at least the dude comes to play.

Rhodes does not deserve to be on that list... not even close... I would put Ty Law up there before him... lol

It's so hard for me to choose between Leon, Revis and Jenkins. I'll go with Revis simply because there has been no-one as consistent as him all season and after watching Nnamdi Asomugha struggle in some recent games he's probably been the best CB in the NFL this season.

Jenkins would have dominated this vote though before the last three games, I really do fear that he's worn out.

Archived