Thank you to my Secret Santa!

Garb

Got my gift today and opened it right away 'cause patience is not a virtue of mine......anyway, AWESOME! A framed photo print of a game saving catch for a third down conversion in the final drive that helped clinch a victory in SB 38 for the Pats. The catch, of course, is made by the greatest receiver in Pats history. My boy, Troy! Thank you, TaborJet. How did you know I was such a Troy fan? :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think it is a problem if they acknowledge who their SS is publicly after the fact if they want to. Just my 2 cents.

Your supposed to do it after the holiday...

Also how do you know who it is until they tell you?

Exactly, now go out and purchase a case for that signed mini T. Jones helmet.;)

:rl:

Guilty! #-o

They were out of small cases at the store that match my large case... lol

I swear I was just confused... I had no idea it might be the secret santa gift... if I knew I swear i wouldnt have opened it! :shutit:

Thanks though seriously it was a really awesome gift!

:rl:

Guilty! #-o

They were out of small cases at the store that match my large case... lol

I swear I was just confused... I had no idea it might be the secret santa gift... if I knew I swear i wouldnt have opened it! :shutit:

Thanks though seriously it was a really awesome gift!

No problem...let's hope he runs lights out the next two games!

i dont know if one has been started.. couldnt find it.

anyway.. thank you to my secret santa, whoever you are!!! what a thoughtful gift! I love my framed autographed picture of LEON!!! :yahoo:

thank you thank you thank you!!!

i dont know if one has been started.. couldnt find it.

anyway.. thank you to my secret santa, whoever you are!!! what a thoughtful gift! I love my framed autographed picture of LEON!!! :yahoo:

thank you thank you thank you!!!

Your welcome GreenGal glad it got to you quickly! :)

Thanks to mine (Night Stalker) that TJ helmet shocked me! Awesome gift!

My wife gave it to me.

You don't know her (well maybe in a carnal way), so that makes her secret to this board.

The title never said JN secret Santa.

if true

you need to make passionate unbridling love to her

if that means an extra 20 seconds so be it

JWN that is kool

I have no idea who sent me my gift but it has already been put to use! Excellent.

I have gifts for the person on my list but please be patient. The Post Office has been a disaster over the last week. Think of it as a New Years surprise. Seriously, you will probably receive the package around the 8th or 9th as I'm pathetic when it comes to sending stuff.

I have no idea who sent me my gift but it has already been put to use! Excellent.

I have gifts for the person on my list but please be patient. The Post Office has been a disaster over the last week. Think of it as a New Years gift!

Care to share? :lol:

Archived