**A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids In 2003** [Merged 3X]

Lil Bit Special

That's great, I don't give a ****, I just want this to be over, so we can play some baseball.

Agreed.

Whatever, players used roids for a while. Im sick of hearing about it. I just want to watch the game- which I've enjoyed when players injected themselves and now.

The steroids story might be the most boring sports story of all time. Its endless coverage with really zero excitement.

The Arod Madonna stories are more interesting than this.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's great, I don't give a ****, I just want this to be over, so we can play some baseball.

And I would like this guy, who is a choking disgrace as a human being and a ballplayer to somehow get off the Yankees roster and THEN play ball. GO YANKEES!!!

And I would like this guy, who is a choking disgrace as a human being and a ballplayer to somehow get off the Yankees roster and THEN play ball. GO YANKEES!!!

I think we all know my opinions regarding Alex.

The steroids stuff though, is just boring.

Sacred numbers blah blah blah. Who cares.

Has A*Rod lied to a Grand Jury or in front of congress?

(honestly I dont know...)

If he didnt, he has nothing legal to worry about.

If he did.... uh oh.

Roger didn't have to go to congress, until after the Mitchell Report came out, and was subpoenaed. He already told the world he was innocent, and chose to do the same thing in front of congress. If A-Rod is subpoenaed, then he doesn't have to hide anything, if he in fact is telling the truth today.

Roger didn't have to go to congress, until after the Mitchell Report came out, and was subpoenaed. He already told the world he was innocent, and chose to do the same thing in front of congress. If A-Rod is subpoenaed, then he doesn't have to hide anything, if he in fact is telling the truth today.

We have no idea if Alex is telling the truth today. That is wishful thinking on your part.

How do you know Alex has nothing to hide from a subpoena?

Theyre close. Great, another Lupica column on steroids. Joy.

I want to read about the team. The strenghts, weakness etc.

Steroids are boring.

But sadly, this bumbling idiot who can't stay out of his own way just continues to do something stupid year after year that we as Yankee fans get treated to every spring training instead of reading about baseball.

I think my favorite story I had to read every friggin day about Alex instead of baseball was that time he needed a few weeks to figure out what god damn nationality he was to play in the WBC. Luckily, being as loyal as he is, it seems he's decided he's going to play for a different country every time it rolls around. Attaboy Alex.

There is only the test from 2003, not from '01 and '02.

He is admitting to more than they have evidence of. Which is the exact opposite of what you said.

He still comes off as a jackass, though.

I assume he has people who know hre used so he is fessin up,,

what we dont know is if he used in seattle or NY..

I assume he has people who know hre used so he is fessin up,,

what we dont know is if he used in seattle or NY..

Looking strictly at the numbers, beside the 2001-2003 years, 2005 and 2007 stick out like a sore thumb.

They are not withinstatistical norm.

Sorry A-rod, this is an exercice your career now becomes. Zip code of fraud-ville. You are not alone in this town, but you may be mayor.

Even in "coming clean" it looks like A-Rod had to lie to weaken the blow. Seems he took the always popular "I didn't even know what I was taking. Golly Gee I was silly wasn't I Peter"

GTFOOH....you have the richest contract in all of sports at $25 mil per season. You are so admired by your peers becuase of your god-like work ethic, and then you take some mysterious substance that's given to you by a guy who has a PhD in douchebaggery but don't bother looking in to what it might be. Sure, I'm naive enough to buy that. Please.

Looking strictly at the numbers, beside the 2001-2003 years, 2005 and 2007 stick out like a sore thumb.

They are not withinstatistical norm.

Sorry A-rod, this is an exercice your career now becomes. Zip code of fraud-ville. You are not alone in this town, but you may be mayor.

Unless ARod hits like 80 home runs one year the highest position he can hope for is city councilman.

Otherwise, Bonds is forever going to be mayor of that town.

There is no evidence he used in 2001 or 2002, but he admited to using steroids from 2001-2003. So you're wrong.

:rl:

For the millionth time,,maybe thats why he isnt admitting it, cause no eveidence YET.

You have to admit, there is now doubt over his non-use prior to 2001..you arent that naive are you?

For the millionth time,,maybe thats why he isnt admitting it, cause no eveidence YET.

You have to admit, there is now doubt over his non-use prior to 2001..you arent that naive are you?

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem.

He DID admit to 2001 and 2002 and there has been NO evidence.

Of course there is, there's doubt over every player in his era, it's unfortunate, but I don't let it bother me.

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem.

He DID admit to 2001 and 2002 and there has been NO evidence.

oh lord,,wtf...

i know!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am assuming he is admitting fo rthe time with rangers,,people probably saw him shoot up or whatever..so test was 2003, but he was with them before..

let ssee if other players come forward, aka, clemens, and see i fthey say ; i saw him i nseattle etc'..

he is admitting to the 'timeframe' and team he was on base don 2003 test..

not every player,,just the dirty ones who have been caught and now we assume they were using before and after the positive test

Until it's proven these players HAVEN'T taken steroids, than there is no reason for us to assume they didn't.

Brian Roberts took steroids, I would of never thought that, but he did. He can play on my team though.

Of course there is, there's doubt over every player in his era, it's unfortunate, but I don't let it bother me.

To me, doubt vs proof, is a big leap as to where I will judge a player.

It honestly doesn't bother you, and you judge players in teh same realm if you have proof that they "cheated" vs only guessing that they may have?

Honestly, I can not operate in a world where people are deceptive towards me, and then just blindly forgive.

Until it's proven these players HAVEN'T taken steroids, than there is no reason for us to assume they didn't.

Brian Roberts took steroids, I would of never thought that, but he did. He can play on my team though.

thats right...

there is a 103 dirty dogs still to be named

You can't be so selective as to necessarily know WHEN these guys did in fact use.

If you are caught onse, unfortunately, that casts doubt over a career. That is the stigma standard.

I agree, Arod is just like Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens whose whole careers are in doubt, you can not believe anything any of these guys say. Just because Arod says he did it between 2001 to 2003 does not mean he is telling the truth about other years, after all he said last year in an interview with Katie Couric he never did steroids.

One thing I'll point out, is just his admissions (Assuming he's being fully truthful) still diminishes what he's done the last 5 years with the Yankees. People have this "Incredible Hulk" mindset when it comes to steroids, where they inject themselves, double in size, and once they stop using they are right back where they began. But the reality is you retain a lot of strength gained from using Performance Enhancing Drugs for years after you stop using. I've seen some estimates of up to 80% of muscle mass is retained after using Primobolin.

One thing I'll point out, is just his admissions (Assuming he's being fully truthful) still diminishes what he's done the last 5 years with the Yankees. People have this "Incredible Hulk" mindset when it comes to steroids, where they inject themselves, double in size, and once they stop using they are right back where they began. But the reality is you retain a lot of strength gained from using Performance Enhancing Drugs for years after you stop using. I've seen some estimates of up to 80% of muscle mass is retained after using Primobolin.

u r right

I'm a Mets fan and I don't give a ***** whether ARod took steroids or not. Why the hell does everyone make such a big deal out of this? There were no rules and punishments against it at those times anyway.

We all love the Jets or we wouldn't be on this website right now, right? Do you know how many players in the NFL are on some type of PEDs? Human beings just don't grow to the size of some of these NFL players naturally.

Whether it be HGH, things like HCG which mimmick LH which in turn triggers your hypothalmus to tell your testes to increase testosterone production, or whatever else, PEDs are rampant in ALL professional sports. Period.

very good point, and one not many realize.

Theyre close. Great, another Lupica column on steroids. Joy.

I want to read about the team. The strenghts, weakness etc.

Steroids are boring.

All Lupica columns are terrible. I wish that man would lose his job because of the economy.

Archived