***Official JN Jay Cutler Talk - All Jay, All Day*** [Merged 49X]

Aten

Do you want Cutler?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Cutler?

• Yes
    • No

Why so when people disagree with the all out lunacy that has taken over you can smite them for having a different opinion?

your posts are so full of arrogancy it's not even funny. I understand what you are trying to do now. But, every time you post something it's the same schtick. No one knows wheather or not you are retarded jets fan or something else. I'm just saying you might not want to have every post so silly.

On to your content. I also feel that giving up the farm for Jay is stupid. We need to make a nice package, but come on guys, our team is going to be run first with a bad ass *******. We need a qb that won't lose us the game by forcing throws. Keep what we have and if we have the chance to ***** Sanchez do it. If not get moreno or one of the top wr's not from Fl. lol.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you out of your phucking mind

we have not had a real QB since JWN

Joshie phucked up..who would want to play for him

At last an individual on this, supposed, "fan site" who appreciates, and embraces, the critical need to add Mr. Jay to our squad. Well done, young man.

Seriously people, do you want this whiny bitch on our team?

His temper tantrum over the course of the past 2 months is absolutely pathetic and indicative of anything but a consummate professional quarterback. The guy is a juvenile head case with a god complex and delusions of grandeur. He has done little in his career yet acts as if he's a seasoned 10 year Pro-Bowl veteran.

Sure, he had every reason to be initially upset after McDaniels' illustrious faux pas. I don't blame him for that. However, at the end of the day, this crap is as much a part of the game as the actual game itself is, get over it.

Maintaining a month long hissy fit, not calling back your coach and even moreso, the team owner, for over 10 days, says it all. This guy is a "me first" player who in my humble opinion, would disrupt what is budding into a nice team chemistry being implemented by ****.

Sure, he'd be happy coming to town initially. But what happens when things get rough? What happens when he gets yelled at by ****? Is he going to fold up his tent like he has in Denver? Is he going to cry home to Mama because he doesn't like what's going on?

The Jets have enough drama built into the very DNA of the franchise, they don't need to add more to the mix.....not at least, at the cost that ****** willd demand on the market.

Pass.

attachment.php?attachmentid=886&stc=1&d=1238591794

hes a proven player... you can ***** qbs all day long and hopefully get someone of this caliber...let me tell u this... he recieves a *** head coach and as soon as that happens.. whats the first things the *** coach does... trys to trade him and then lie to him.. what a way to build a relationship... i would be pissed too..

Seriously people, do you want this whiny bitch on our team?

His temper tantrum over the course of the past 2 months is absolutely pathetic and indicative of anything but a consummate professional quarterback. The guy is a juvenile head case with a god complex and delusions of grandeur. He has done little in his career yet acts as if he's a seasoned 10 year Pro-Bowl veteran.

Sure, he had every reason to be initially upset after McDaniels' illustrious faux pas. I don't blame him for that. However, at the end of the day, this crap is as much a part of the game as the actual game itself is, get over it.

Maintaining a month long hissy fit, not calling back your coach and even moreso, the team owner, for over 10 days, says it all. This guy is a "me first" player who in my humble opinion, would disrupt what is budding into a nice team chemistry being implemented by ****.

Sure, he'd be happy coming to town initially. But what happens when things get rough? What happens when he gets yelled at by ****? Is he going to fold up his tent like he has in Denver? Is he going to cry home to Mama because he doesn't like what's going on?

The Jets have enough drama built into the very DNA of the franchise, they don't need to add more to the mix.....not at least, at the cost that ****** willd demand on the market.

Pass.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

If there a better example of this, someone let me know.

:bag:

It's simple - he's got zero leverage. ****** can get away with it because he's got the talent. If Clemens doesn't get traded as part of a ****** deal, his best (and only) option is to play out the year and become a FA.

Clemens doenst have to attend camp and can be a pain in the axx. The Jets would deal/cut him because they dont need distractions.

Playing out the season means riding the bench and toting a clipboard. Hes been the good soldier biding his time and now C U T L E R is on board.

I just don't see us having the QB to get it done...

Only 1 team does, CTM, and that's the Browns.

Seriously. None of the other teams mentioned (Bucs, Lions, Bears) are in a better position than the Jets on this. The Browns is the only team that can offer the Broncos a high prospect (that's what Quinn is because he really has no NFL experience).

I seriously cannot believe that some Jets fans, with the opportunity to get a franchise QB, would just pass on this golden opportunity. I really can't believe it. How much longer are you gonna wait? 20 ****in years?

Archived