Kerry Rhodes on Twitter: MERGED

SoFlaJets

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could care less if Leon Washington gets a deal, and show should you.

No matter what he does/wants he's a Jet in 2009 and 2010.

IF this is about Leon signing a new deal, who gives a crap. About time. He should've excepted the deal offered a month ago.

Took the words out of my mouth.

So if Brandon Marshall is aquired in the next hour its okay but not if in the next 24 hours? :eek:

Don't act like you don't know what I mean. It won't hurt if it's a couple hours later than I wanted. But by Tuesday, I wouldn't want Marshall at all to be honest.

Don't act like you don't know what I mean. It won't hurt if it's a couple hours later than I wanted. But by Tuesday, I wouldn't want Marshall at all to be honest.

You're insane. As long as it's done by Sunday night, I'll take him.

He probably wouldn't play much in Week 1 anyways.

You're insane. As long as it's done by Sunday night, I'll take him.

He probably wouldn't play much in Week 1 anyways.

Yeah, while 124 is misguided I will agree with him here, there is a reason the trade deadline is week 6. He can come here and be impactful within just a week or 2 later. Whether that's week 1, 2, 3, 4, whatever... he'd help.

Now is he worth the risk and headache and asking price? That's a whole different question.

Leon def did not get signed so that is NOT the big NEWS... 124 .. U should want your best offensive player getting what he deserves, but QUIT saying he shouldve took the 1st offer, You don't know what the offers are.. The 10 million guranteed and 5 million dollar offer is a complete lie EVENTHO leon is def worth more. Fans like u will miss leon when he is GONE

Ok now on JI they're talking about how Rhodes and Marshall have the same agent, a guy named Kennard McGuire. HOWEVER, I can't confirm this. From what I've been able to find, McGuire IS the agent for Marshall, but nowhere on his website does it say he reps Rhodes too.

So I looked around the web for awhile and I'm still unable to figure out who Rhodes rep really is.

Ghost this probably is about Marshall.

Hes in town negotiating a contract and getting a physical IMHO. I'm sure the Jets will be giving up something substantial to get him so they will have to have a deal worked out as not to run the risk of a disaster.

I dont think there is any way he plays in Denver this year. That team is going to implode.

I would not be surprised if Denver is very Interested in Ainge. I would much rather (if there is a deal going down) see Clemens go, but in the grand scheme of things does it really matter ? No one is getting past Sanchez unless he falls apart and I dont see that happening.

It makes sense if Clemens is hurt we have to have another body in here to back up Sanchez. Why on earth would we trade for Oconnell if something was not going down ?

Ok now on JI they're talking about how Rhodes and Marshall have the same agent, a guy named Kennard McGuire. HOWEVER, I can't confirm this. From what I've been able to find, McGuire IS the agent for Marshall, but nowhere on his website does it say he reps Rhodes too.

So I looked around the web for awhile and I'm still unable to figure out who Rhodes rep really is.

Rhodes and Marshall do indeed have the same agent.You can Google it.Makes sense that Kerry would be the first player to have the info,that and he and Marshall are friends also.......

He's ****ing with you.

For more than 4 hours? A young, rich and famous NFL star has nothing better to do with an extended weekend?

Why did we pick up O'Connell? Even if Clemens is hurt he would only be our third string QB and there are plenty of those available for cheap (and no picks). You don't trade a pick for the Pats playbook. If that is what this was about they aren't that bright.

The Denver Post seems unwilling to let the rumor completely die, either:

Last week, the Broncos, who have health issues with their top two quarterbacks, Kyle Orton and Chris Simms, put a claim for backup Patriots quarterback Kevin O'Connell, whom New England had just waived. On Sunday, the Lions sent O'Connell to the Jets.

McDaniels was New Eng-land's offensive coordinator last season and coached O'Connell. However, the Lions got O'Connell because their 0-16 record last season was worse than the Broncos' 8-8 mark. The Jets had also put in a waiver claim.

When Detroit flipped O'Connell to the Jets just a few days after acquiring him, it again ignited speculation that Marshall would be moved, possibly in a deal for O'Connell. However, the Broncos' interest in O'Connell, according to the NFL source, was to merely help the team get through the fourth preseason game Thursday against Arizona, with Orton and Simms unable to play.

Considering how hot McDaniels was for Cassel, I wouldn't be surprised if his interest in O'Connell is more than as just an extra preseason arm.

But I think rumors are fun.

This is annoying now I really want to know what's going on. I hate when people are like I know something crazy but sorry I can't tell you. Now I'm probably getting worked up for nothing. I wish some reporter would break the news or something.

I do think its most likely an extention for Leon they're talking about. Seems like something players would know about.

This is annoying now I really want to know what's going on. I hate when people are like I know something crazy but sorry I can't tell you. Now I'm probably getting worked up for nothing. I wish some reporter would break the news or something.

I do think its most likely an extention for Leon they're talking about. Seems like something players would know about.

Keels would be saying something if it were about Leon...something has to be going on-I really think it's some big trade contingent on somebody passing his physical-someone like a guy that had hip surgery

Archived