Jets vs Patriots Game Day Thread

Maxman

What I have learned so far: Jest D is as good as the Pats o (even without welker). 'gotta love my teams resiliency though. No offense guys. But no welker, no mayo and they are holding their own.

Jets D is down their starting #2 CB and top OLB... fyi

and they have a rookie QB with WR's that are half as good as Moss and are only down 6...

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea except Welker is mega fast lol

A lot of fast guy out there

I agree!

Love Kerry, that was not a heads up play. You're not out jumping Randy Moss. He should have knocked the **** out of him.

The entire world ecept pats fans know this...

With all those Welker is the key to the offense debates...plenty of Jets fans that suck off the Pats were claiming it too.

This game proves exactly what the sane ones were saying all along

The Jets are lucky they are not down more right now.

If Brady continues to figure out the Jets blitzes it could be a long second half for the Jets.

Sanchez is looking more like the rookie that we expected last week. Belicheat has a way of doing that to you.

The Jets get the ball to start the second half. They need to have a long time consuming drive that results in points.

If Brady continues to figure out the Jets blitzes it could be a long second half for the Jets.

Sanchez is looking more like the rookie that we expected last week. Belicheat has a way of doing that to you.

The Jets get the ball to start the second half. They need to have a long time consuming drive that results in points.

Pretty spot on!

the silly penalties on offense have to stop

faneca got beat on the sack/fumble

the O needs to at least drive the ball to the 50 on the opening drive to establish a field position advantage or it might be too late to come back. you don't want to give shady brady and belicheat a lead and field position

D has gone 6 quarters without giving up a TD, that's outstanding

I don't think he figured out the blitzes. I think he is just throwing it to whoever #21 is covering. It's been effective so far.

Archived