Braylon Edwards Traded To Jets: MERGED

PS17

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hate giving up draft picks

Me too.

I'm thinking the Jets are thinking that they have something special this year on dee, and don't want to waste it. Edwards brings more than just his potential production, he brings the threat of production, which should open things up for Cotchery and the running game. Mark Sanchez's job just got a lot easier.

Me too.

I'm thinking the Jets are thinking that they have something special this year on dee, and don't want to waste it. Edwards brings more than just his potential production, he brings the threat of production, which should open things up for Cotchery and the running game. Mark Sanchez's job just got a lot easier.

Exactly..

This should help open the offense up.

Great freaken news

He better come here with a better attitude.

This guy just got into a fight with one of LeBron's leeches.

Mangini figured to the Jets are prime for a cancerous player

He will have a better attitude. Going from a 0-4 team to a potentially SB team is something you have to appreciate.

The Jets still got a 1st, 2nd, a 4th.

woah, really? If true this a great trade IMO, not a Edwards fan but if we still have these picks.....I'll take it. However, does anyone know if he could be facing a suspension for the arrest the other night?

Yes because the evil mastermind Mangini really screwed the Jets on the Sanchez deal. That one smarts!

How about Mangini lacks the personality to effectively manage a kindergarten class let alone an NFL locker room.

Mangidiot just wanted a couple of his mediocre hard workers back...

woah, really? If true this a great trade IMO, not a Edwards fan but if we still have these picks.....I'll take it. However, does anyone know if he could be facing a suspension for the arrest the other night?

He won't. But for the people who are complaining about gaining depth, we can now pick the BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE. I honestly don't know a position we desperately need. If anything, I would have to say CB.

Archived