Congrats Guys (and ladies)

HardKoreXXX

Just wanted to give a congrats to you guys. Playoffs are playoffs. It's hard to win games in the NFL, especially with injuries and all the other things that can happen.

I gave you guys a tough time last year when we won the division, so felt it only right to give props this year. Good luck next week at Cincy.

Just wanted to give a congrats to you guys. Playoffs are playoffs. It's hard to win games in the NFL, especially with injuries and all the other things that can happen.

I gave you guys a tough time last year when we won the division, so felt it only right to give props this year. Good luck next week at Cincy.

You just went up a notch in my book bud. You're now at notch 2. :sign0098:

Classy Post. Thanks XXX.

Miami isn't going anywhere. With Ronnie back and Henne for a full season, off-season movies, they'll be tough.

Stop it. No they won't be.

Stop acting like Henne is all that. Dude threw more picks than TDs and was only slightly better than Sanchez and the other rookies and he had a year to sit behind the great and powerful Pennington.

Just because the dude was magnanimous this one time doesn't mean you should lie to make him feel better.

Stop acting like Henne is all that. Dude threw more picks than TDs and was only slightly better than Sanchez and the other rookies and he had a year to sit behind the great and powerful Pennington.

Just because the dude was magnanimous this one time doesn't mean you should lie to make him feel better.

:cheers:

but he did show up, unlike CJ and Aquaqueer..

I'm not worried about Henne. Dude had Davone Bess and Ted Ginn as his top receivers. He progressed as the year went on, and you saw how we sputtered without him in the second half yesterday (save for a great scramble and throw by Thigpen).

If we draft a Dez Bryant or get a Vincent Jackson in FA, he'll only get better. Hell, I'd love to see what he could do with a Braylon Edwards and Jericho Cotchery.

And "slightly better than Sanchez"? C'mon dude. Even you don't believe that.

I'm not worried about Henne. Dude had Davone Bess and Ted Ginn as his top receivers. He progressed as the year went on, and you saw how we sputtered without him in the second half yesterday (save for a great scramble and throw by Thigpen).

If we draft a Dez Bryant or get a Vincent Jackson in FA, he'll only get better. Hell, I'd love to see what he could do with a Braylon Edwards and Jericho Cotchery.

And "slightly better than Sanchez"? C'mon dude. Even you don't believe that.

I don't. Longterm, Sanchez will be about 10 times better than Henne. :Nuts:

anyone wanna bet Miami gets Brandon Marshall? I got a funny feeling....

Pretty sure because Marshall is a restricted FA that if the Broncos non-tender him he will cost someone a 1st and 3rd draft pick. I doubt Miami will pay that for a Diva WR. More likely they draft Dez Bryant, but even that isn't set in stone because LB seems to be an even higher priority at this point

They definitely need a true #1 though.

Pretty sure because Marshall is a restricted FA that if the Broncos non-tender him he will cost someone a 1st and 3rd draft pick. I doubt Miami will pay that for a Diva WR. More likely they draft Dez Bryant, but even that isn't set in stone because LB seems to be an even higher priority at this point

Basically. Knowing Parcells he'd rather continue building that D up. It's a unit with some older pieces but is a strength, especially considering the run-first offense.

What he said.

Thanx man. Appreciate it. By far my favorite Dolphin troll.

Not sure about that. Add a real #1 receiver to the mix and this years experience and I think Henne has as good a chance to be anywhere from a descent to a very good NFL QB.

crashing jet & hardcore xxx. you've both gone down 2 notches each in my book for your suckupedness & niceties that don't become either of you.

it's been a bizarre year in the nfl and I was wonderin if I could crash on yer couch since the almighty jets are no doubt gonna be in the superbowl

crashing jet & hardcore xxx. you've both gone down 2 notches each in my book for your suckupedness & niceties that don't become either of you.

it's been a bizarre year in the nfl and I was wonderin if I could crash on yer couch since the almighty jets are no doubt gonna be in the superbowl

You're right. I hate the fact that the Jets backed into the playoffs. It's a travesty that a team is allowed to be in the playoffs after facing 2 teams playing their back-ups at the end of the season. I hope the Sanchize throws 5 picks this week.

These guys live in lala land. Hiknee will be a decent second teir QB where as Sanchez has a much higher ceiling.

Ok, but only cause YOU say so :rolleyes:

You're right. I hate the fact that the Jets backed into the playoffs. It's a travesty that a team is allowed to be in the playoffs after facing 2 teams playing their back-ups at the end of the season. I hope the Sanchize throws 5 picks this week.

5 picks? What god awful team throws five picks in a playoff game?

thats more like it crash. While I enjoyed watchin you guys $hit the bed down the stretch, I think Henne is gonna be an awesome q'back in this league.

there's a reason your team is from miami. you can golf there in december & january :rl:

i'd say its mor elikely that you guys draft a NT.

Archived