PS17

My picks:

Baltimore

San Diego

Arizona

Dallas

Hope I'm wrong...

Colts 24 over Baltimore 17

I think Peyton does just enough to get the Colts past Ray Lewis in an otherwise ugly game.

Jets 30 over San Diego 21

I think the Jets' style of play will give San Diego fits, and they won't be ready for a street fight in SD.

Saints 42 over Arizona 24

I think the Saints D can get to Warner enough to make him have one of "those" games where he fumbles it three times.

Minny 27 over Dallas 24

I think the difference will be Adrian Peterson pounding away on that Dallas front, keeping Favre away from throwing the ball around the yard.

I think Peyton does just enough to get the Colts past Ray Lewis in an otherwise ugly game.

I think the Jets' style of play will give San Diego fits, and they won't be ready for a street fight in SD.

I think the Saints D can get to Warner enough to make him have one of "those" games where he fumbles it three times.

Minny 27 over Dallas 24

I think the difference will be Adrian Peterson pounding away on that Dallas front, keeping Favre away from throwing the ball around the yard.

Holy sh!t TomShane picked the JETS?

Minny 27 over Dallas 24

4-0, baby!

I'll predict next weekend, too:

Saints 37 over Minnesota 27

Favre will play well, put Minny won't be able to stay with New Orleans' offense.

Jets 24 over Colts 17

The Colts didnt want any part of the Jets' physicality in the first game, and they won't be ready for it this time, even though beating up on the Ravens was a good primer for them.

Archived