****The OFFICIAL Lets Go Ravens, beat the Colts! Game Thread****

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am actually torn on this, I would love to get a home game, but do we really want to face the best run defense in the NFL and 1 of the top running teams in the NFL, we do not match up well against the Ravens IMHO.

i think we match up great..Rex knows thier D AND thier O playbooks..They only know our D playbook,,advantage Jets

Still, I waana whhooop there ass in playoffs. in indy

So you'd rather play Indy in a hostile environment in Indiana than play Baltimore with a hostile NY crowd on your side? An AFC Championship game would have NY abuzz. It would also increase Giants fans suicide rates, closing out their stadium with an AFC Championship win en route to Superbowl 44.

Not to mention our crowd would be super fired up.

So you'd rather play Indy in a hostile environment in Indiana than play Baltimore with a hostile NY crowd on your side? An AFC Championship game would have NY abuzz. It would also increase Giants fans suicide rates, closing out their stadium with an AFC Championship win en route to Superbowl 44.

Not to mention our crowd would be super fired up.

Plus I could watch Sanchez do the cheer again. I thought that was pretty cool.

You HAVE to be rooting for the Ravens.

I think the Jets would get such and emotional boost just knowing that if they win on Sunday then they get to go home and play the AFC Championship in front of a fan base that would be so emotionally charged that it would make the New England game this year look like Sunday Mass.

The Ravens wouldn't stand a chance.

I think the Jets would get such and emotional boost just knowing that if they win on Sunday then they get to go home and play the AFC Championship in front of a fan base that would be so emotionally charged that it would make the New England game this year look like Sunday Mass.

I agree this would be all the adrenaline this team would need at kickoff time 4:40---:cheers:

+1.

LETS GO BALTIMORE!

When the Colts rest their starters they CHOKE. Most of the time its in the Divisional Round, sometimes its the AFC Championship. Either way, Indy is going down.

Why wouldnt the Chargers have the same boost?

Also.. I think we match up better with Indy then Baltimore. I think Baltimore would kick our asses. I see the home field thing, but the matchup is better with Indy

Sorry but id rather not play Rex Ryans old team who might be looking to show us up...I think we got a way better shot beating Indy...Its not about home field anymore (besides NYJ never have home field advantage even if they are at home.) and on top of that we seem to always get out ass kicked by Baltimore...REMEMBER ED REED RETURN FOR TD????

Archived