KERRY RHODES TRADED!!!!

SoFlaJets

I gotta agree here, while you get a little more for the money (i.e. patio, larger room size) rent is the same and you MUST have a car along with other things you mentioned. Honestly it equals out IMO, the weather (at times) is a plus though.

LMFAO. Only on JN could a thread about a major player trade turn into a debate over the cost of living in Florida by way of one poster wishing another dead in response to a playful rib.

I love this place. :yes:

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gotta agree here, while you get a little more for the money (i.e. patio, larger room size) rent is the same and you MUST have a car along with other things you mentioned. Honestly it equals out IMO, the weather (at times) is a plus though.

yea I used to be able to get by w/o a vehicle in NJ-buses,trains...down here you almost can suffer a coronary walking to get a pack of cigs-esp in the summer

LMFAO. Only on JN could a thread about a major player trade turn into a debate over the cost of living in Florida by way of one poster wishing another dead in response to a playful rib.

well there was also a little dig about how all of us Floridians are losers and all too b/c we couldn't make it up there-that kinda pissed me off a little

LOL yeah, should've put a **off topic** disclaimer. @ least I didn't start a thread.

kanye-west-balmain-jeans-JT5.jpg

This isn't the first time I read that Rhodes & Revis didn't get a long. I read they were tight as two peas in a pod but when Revis started to become a star and Kerry's star began to fade, Kerry's jealousy of Revis was a big reason.

I'm sure it's jealousy too DLJ. Rhodes has got more than mild psychological issues. How insane is it for him to think he can be viewed in the anywhere near same light as DR when in reality he couldn't wash Revis's jock strap.

When he had the audacity to bark at Pettine after turning in the slop he did first half of last season I knew he was gone in a fantasy and a couple game benching wasn't going to bludgeon him back to reality. Didn't buy any part of another year in the system will square him away. It will take something much more profound to change him. I hope for his sake it does and also hope it's a soft landing - but let it happen on somebody else's nickel and time clock.

I moved here for the golf and scantily clad women. I base a lot of my life decisions on 80s spring break movies.

Damn, but Jacksonville though? Don't remember too many 80's spring break movies in Jacksonville.

The Florida invasion has taken over the KERRY RHODES TRADED thread!

LMAO!

yea I used to be able to get by w/o a vehicle in NJ-buses,trains...down here you almost can suffer a coronary walking to get a pack of cigs-esp in the summer

You can also get a coronary smoking those cigs...:cool:

I was going to say something to NS - but there's nothing worse than reformed smokers.

Damn, but Jacksonville though? Don't remember too many 80's spring break movies in Jacksonville.

LMAO!

I got caught up at The Players Championship, where one's head needs to be on a swivel. After about a decade now I am convinced they ship hot women into town specifically for that event.

I moved here for the golf and scantily clad women. I base a lot of my life decisions on 80s spring break movies.

I like the way you think. Im actually in the market for some waterfront property. I was told many developments have provided the bulkhead and dock on many lots as a way of enticing buyers. Send me some info on some realtors who would be good to use for existing homes 4 sale and lots---thanks ----------:cheers:

Listen you little *******, why do you feel the need to quote my posts with some sarcastic ass remark? Just keep it moving man.

Sorry, I use my sarcasm as a defense mechanism to hide how I really feel from people.

I figured the guys here would just laugh at me if I admitted I saw a certain grace in the way Kerry actively eludes ball carriers or the beauty of his celebratory dances after landing on top of a pile so I jumped on this Anti-Rhodes bandwagon and for that I was wrong, it won't happen again.

I like the way you think. Im actually in the market for some waterfront property. I was told many developments have provided the bulkhead and dock on many lots as a way of enticing buyers. Send me some info on some realtors who would be good to use for existing homes 4 sale and lots---thanks ----------:cheers:

lots of stuff here vj....http://www.waterfront-properties.com/palmbeachrealestate.php

LMAO!

The Florida contingent has lost one of members. I am now a thug turd living in North Carolina. I couldn't make it in Florida, that's how much of a loser I am.

this thread should be re-titled The Long And Winding Kerry Rhodes...lets re-cap we've gone from the trade to killing Klecko to why people move to Florida and the cost of living between up there and here to smoking and now to real estate

The Florida contingent has lost one of members. I am now a thug turd living in North Carolina. I couldn't make it in Florida, that's how much of a loser I am.

I hear NC is very nice, job market is probably better too.

this thread should be re-titled The Long And Winding Kerry Rhodes...lets re-cap we've gone from the trade to killing Klecko to why people move to Florida and the cost of living between up there and here to smoking and now to real estate

Don't forget EY revealing that he's been plotting to off me for two years.

I got caught up at The Players Championship, where one's head needs to be on a swivel. After about a decade now I am convinced they ship hot women into town specifically for that event.

Personally I don't like JAX, South Florida is where it's at (at least from a Hot Babe perspective). I'm seriously thinking of moving down there from NC for a variety of reasons, scenery included!

Thanks brotha, will let you know how I make out. My search has just begun. Im nearing retirement actually possibly being forced to retire. So we shall see----:cheers:

let me know if I can help veejay-I know a lot of what these south Florida areas are like-it's pretty nice down here most of the time and I don't think I could ever live back up in NJ and be able to handle the cold

Sorry, I use my sarcasm as a defense mechanism to hide how I really feel from people.

I figured the guys here would just laugh at me if I admitted I saw a certain grace in the way Kerry actively eludes ball carriers or the beauty of his celebratory dances after landing on top of a pile so I jumped on this Anti-Rhodes bandwagon and for that I was wrong, it won't happen again.

What the hell? Man up and put her in her place, bro.

She just mounted you from behind to show who's the alpha male. Alas, it is DLJ in this situation. The back of her hand isn't even sore from so little effort being required to slap you around.

Kids these days... :bag:

let me know if I can help veejay-I know a lot of what these south Florida areas are like-it's pretty nice down here most of the time and I don't think I could ever live back up in NJ and be able to handle the cold

Jimmy, after the freaking winter we've been through this year, if you're like me, you know damn well we couldn't survive living back up north...no thanks!

She just mounted you from behind to show who's the alpha male. Alas, it is DLJ in this situation. The back of her hand isn't even sore from so little effort being required to slap you around.

DLJ is HOT

I will via pm like I said this is in the early stages. The N.J economy and the way the new Governor is choosing to do buisness is not in my favor. Besides im tired of being taxed to death and paying high car insurance rates. Thanks -----------:cheers:

He's just looking for a BJ.

Locker room fights happen all the time. All types of crap goes down in locker rooms, didnt you guys watch Playmakers :D

But Jones, a respected locker room leader and tough guy, is the antithesis of Rhodes who (it appears) became a pariah for being a me-first guy whom much of the team couldn't stand. And how could you if you're one of his teammates? You're out there laying your body on the line and there's Kerry soft-shoeing it around the pile. It would have to tear you up.

btw, Jets Babe's source seems to be pretty solid. As I remember it, she "reported" the Sanchez/Cleveland trade was a done deal before it even hit the web.

Archived