Keri Rhodes is in a f'ing Lady Gaga video

PS17

I think he realizes that NFL means Not For Long.....So might as well get some side money.

Wow. That's pretty weak spin. The dude is on record as saying that he wants to be a movie star.

He'd be wise to focus on football because the only roles he's gotten were in movies that were so low budget, they look like they were shot on someone's phone. Hell, he wasn't even believable in a 5-second role in a music video as a security guard. He couldn't stop staring into the damn camera.

Now that he has changed teams and is in Arizona, he will have many more opportunities..actually here is a clip of his latest video:

He is in back right of frame actually playing a cop again..

50601133.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=E41C9FE5C4AA0A144ED68B622F689AFB922D729BC9CA07244E8820FA7E560430B01E70F2B3269972

Video Fail?

Old people and technology?

Say what you want about him as a player...but so what, he's in a video. Plenty of athletes are in movie scenes, videos, PSA's, commercials, photo essays, etc. Didn't Joe Namath put on a pair of pantyhose for a commercial? He wore long fur coats, correct? Brady and Milloy had a scene as computer nerds in a Ferrelly movie. Wasn't Mangini in a Soprano's episode? Belichick had a speaking part in an episode of Rescue Me. Your new RB has a dance video which is gawd awful. I know you all hate 'em...but geez.

Say what you want about him as a player...but so what, he's in a video. Plenty of athletes are in movie scenes, videos, PSA's, commercials, photo essays, etc. Didn't Joe Namath put on a pair of pantyhose for a commercial? He wore long fur coats, correct? Brady and Milloy had a scene as computer nerds in a Ferrelly movie. Wasn't Mangini in a Soprano's episode? Belichick had a speaking part in an episode of Rescue Me. Your new RB has a dance video which is gawd awful. I know you all hate 'em...but geez.

In LT's defense, that was actually meant as a joke.

What gets me about the whole thing, is that there was no story behind it. It was like he was any other actor out there that got the part. It wasn't like "Did you see Rhodes' in that new Lady Gaga video". Its kinda like he wanted it to fly under the radar cause he was kinda embarrassed, but he also knew it would be good for his acting resume.

You know what I mean, like he wasn't a big enough star for people to be like "You see Rhodes' in that new Lady Gaga video?". If it was Sanchez it would have been fine. But Rhodes just makes it awkward.

What gets me about the whole thing, is that there was no story behind it. It was like he was any other actor out there that got the part. It wasn't like "Did you see Rhodes' in that new Lady Gaga video". Its kinda like he wanted it to fly under the radar cause he was kinda embarrassed, but he also knew it would be good for his acting resume.

You know what I mean, like he wasn't a big enough star for people to be like "You see Rhodes' in that new Lady Gaga video?". If it was Sanchez it would have been fine. But Rhodes just makes it awkward.

:rl:

embarrased to be in video,,u may be right,,it does look 'awkward'

:rl:

embarrased to be in video,,u may be right,,it does look 'awkward'

He was obviously serious about it. If it was any other athlete making an appearance it would have been funny. Like I said if it was Sanchez or any other well known athlete it would have come off more funny, because we know it was supposed to be more of a cameo/joke type of thing.

That video is old and he did announce he was in it whenit came out. Had he not announced it noone wouldve known because he's barely in it.If you dont look closely you'll miss him.

yeah but her face looks like a truck hit her.

I don't know, she looks kinda cute sometimes when her head is tilted the right way, with enough makeup, the right lighting and viewed from a certain angle while she's standing next to some ugly looking girls.

Wow. That's pretty weak spin. The dude is on record as saying that he wants to be a movie star.

He'd be wise to focus on football because the only roles he's gotten were in movies that were so low budget, they look like they were shot on someone's phone. Hell, he wasn't even believable in a 5-second role in a music video as a security guard. He couldn't stop staring into the damn camera.

Wow. I really don't pay that much attention to what these dudes say about their off the field plans....I was not trying to spin anything...

Archived