Which Team Has the Best Receiving Corps?

SoFlaJets

I still think Arizona with Fitz and Breason and Indy with Wayne, Garcon and Gonzalez is better than ours

Think Arizona might have a tougher time without Boldin, even though he was almost always hurt. I just don't think Breaston is ready to fill his shoes 100% yet....

Completely agree on the Colts though. Gonzo back this year and healthy makes that a tough corps to defend.

I believe the Cowboys with Williams/Austin/Crayton are a pretty tough 3 to defend against. (Also if you count Witten, he's a beast)

I think our Co-Tenent has a very good developing young WR group with Nicks, Smith Manningham and Hixon and Boss at TE.

The Saints have an excellent group as well with Colston, Henderson, Meechem and Shockey and they are great out of the backfield catching the ball.

I like New Orleans, but that might be more about Drew Brees than it is about the corps itself.

I think our WR corps went from being ok to being awesome on paper! I think Braylon Edwards is going to be a beast next season!

The Colts receivers were made by Peyton Manning. Austin Collie is a star playing elsewhere? Seriously?

We have the best corps of receivers in the league. I don't see how anyone can argue that.

Yes Austin Collie is a star playing elsewhere. The Colts have done right by Manning since he has been in the league. Not to take anything away from Manning of course hes a great QB but he is not doing this all by himself so get that crap out of your head. NO QB does it all by himself. Put Manning as our QB since 2000 and I dont think he sniffs 30 TD's.

Yes Austin Collie is a star playing elsewhere. The Colts have done right by Manning since he has been in the league. Not to take anything away from Manning of course hes a great QB but he is not doing this all by himself so get that crap out of your head. NO QB does it all by himself. Put Manning as our QB since 2000 and I dont think he sniffs 30 TD's.

I think you're wrong. Peyton Manning has made that WR corp simply off of the fact that he knows what the defense is bringing 95% of the time before the ball is even snapped. He audibles and knows exactly when to release the ball etc. Peyton's skill set is unlike any other QB to ever play in the NFL so that has to be put into consideration.

I personally like Collie. But to make it seem like the WR's are doing even "half" the work here would be an overstatement. Peyton is the greatest QB ever IMO and i dont count rings or none of that...strictly talent wise.

If Peyton was on this team since 2000, we would have gotten a ring in 05 and last year and he would have certainly gotten 30+ TDs if Shotty of course would have played to his strengths.

Think Arizona might have a tougher time without Boldin, even though he was almost always hurt. I just don't think Breaston is ready to fill his shoes 100% yet....

Completely agree on the Colts though. Gonzo back this year and healthy makes that a tough corps to defend.

I believe the Cowboys with Williams/Austin/Crayton are a pretty tough 3 to defend against. (Also if you count Witten, he's a beast)

E.Doucet is better than Breaston IMO. The Cards recievers are fine. If they struggle it will be due to Leinart

No way on the cowboys. Austin is a beast, but Roy Williams/Crayton are mediocre at best. They would be best served by getting Ogletree more involved

Wow, I disagree with everything you said completely. LOL

Haha. What? Seriously...Peyton is a 1 man show.

You have a flair for being wrong. You always do it so spectacularly.

It's undeniable that the Jets have the most talented WR corps right now. Find three better receivers on a team than Holmes, Edwards, and Cotchery.

However, teams like the Saints', Colts', and Cowboys' corps will out-produce ours simply based on the QB.

You have a flair for being wrong. You always do it so spectacularly.

I Know Chan Im wrong because every ****ing team in the NFL is a one man show. Every great QB in NFL history was a one man show as well.

Like I said, Manning is a great QB but hes NOT doing it all by himself anyone who thinks that knows nothing about this game.

Alot has to do with the Franchise, the system, and the players around him. Surround him with Garbage like the Raiders do every year to their QB's and even Peytons career could have turned to crap early on. This does not mean Im bashing Peyton its just the facts.

This..

Manning would break every record known to man on this offense

On this offense he would do just what hes doing now put up 30 TD's and go to the playoffs every year.

Put him on the Jets when We had NO ONE who could catch the ball out of the back field a slow bunch of WR's, and NO TE the past 10 years not including last year and Manning would have been hard pressed to do much more than we were already doing.

Manning has weapons on every single Tier of his offense and he always has/ the Jets have not

Archived