Where did you go to College?

PS17

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny you mention that. I just got back from a college fair a while ago. All I know is that I want to do something engineering-related. Stanford or MIT would be ideal, but Holy Cross or other schools work for me.

My cousin went to MIT. Not as smart as either of you two, lol.

Funny you mention that. I just got back from a college fair a while ago. All I know is that I want to do something engineering-related. Stanford or MIT would be ideal, but Holy Cross or other schools work for me.

I used to live about a mile away from Holy Cross. Used to watch the Worcester Tornadoes play right next to their campus. And they are one of my backup plans if I can't make Division 1 football.

Connecticut_College_Admissions_Building.jpg

I graduated from HS right around the time that Connecticut College started letting in men. Like a lot of guys I kept thinking about going to a school with a 10 to 1 female to male ratio, but I didn't want to deal with being called gay for going to a girl's school nicknamed Coco. Didn't even apply there, I could have gotten in cuz I went to a more selective school anyway. Even 20 years later I still think about that decision. I could have been drowning in girls. Sucks.

I guess the moral of the story is don't let being called queer get in the way of making it with truckloads of women.

Avatar should tell you what you need to know, but in case you're unfamiliar, I went to UNC Wilmington.

Located about 15 minutes from Wrightsville Beach in sunny Wilmington, NC, UNCW is a Division I school with about 12,000 students. UNCW sports a 6:4 female:male ratio, a very scenic campus and one of the finest marine biology programs in the nation.

Go Seahawks!

Archived