We need to bring back the old JN

gangreenman

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few things I'd suggest Max:

Neg Rep needs to be brought back. Really. So 128 was told to die a few times, we see that getting posted all the time on the main board anyways. It was truly awesome. The neg rep wars of me and lurker vs 128 and Smizzy was just brilliant.

Some posters shouldn't be banned. Arsis was crazy but for the most part harmless, he just had a lot of pretty extreme views, but it's the off-season, we should welcome that crap. Also - BoomBoom,128, 5180, kobe, even DWC. All complete tools, in fact I was calling for 5180 to be banned for weeks. Yes they're idiots, and some slightly racist but over the off-season you need some entertainment and those guys provided it. Heck we're still bumping DWC threads just be reminded of it. Bring 'em back, ban 'em in September.

It's still DWC's fault that the Jets were horrible in 2007. he kept ****ing up our game threads.

And TBH GGM..dont twist things. I love the Jets but I just hate Rex Ryan and his big mouth. the pressure is on the rotund head coach this year ;) if he gets a super bowl all is forgiven. the Jets will sink or swim on how he coaches this year.

Right on.

Talk after you win the SB.

I like the happy gg :)

I have encountered the evil twin at a tailgate once..after the second JI boat lift

:rl:

i wasnt evil.. i was just disappointed.. :D

you havent come close to seeing evil gg. :P

signed your friend,

happy gg

Although this might be a joke. It's 100% the truth.

Everyday there was a Chad argument going on - Barton, 124 and Smizzy against ecurb2369, DWC and myself.:D

Awesome times! Maybe not for the Jets but for JN.

I agree with everything the OP said, place isn't the same for whatever reason.

Not a joke at all.

I was over at JI, but Chad was basically what got me posting regularly.

Not a joke at all.

I was over at JI, but Chad was basically what got me posting regularly.

The ACM was the reason I went to JI everyday for two years before someone answered one of my post. I think I had 1200 post their before someone answered one. The ACM vs LGJ was amazing. The EY Sunken eyed Menza post was the turning point in my interwebz life. I'd be nothing without it. I might have even went outside.

Hey man, I call everyone "the guys."

Too many friggin broads on this site too... the men at this site have gotten so used to watering down discussion so as not to offend the girls, that they have let their guard down... hence gay ass thread like the Hot Man thread, which isn't actually funny... but the men here have convinced themselves that the pseudo-gay talk will pass as funny because the girls approve. :rolleyes:

Yeah... All 4 of us! Not much offends me. I cant speak for the other three broads, tho.

Somebody called you an elephant.

Again.

who? are you just trying to get under my skin? lol.. remember an elephant's skin is tough.. :P

Unless someone was talking about my big trunk.. in which case they would be right! :lol:

Link?

I don't even know what the eff perspective has to do with the level of entertainment garnered from this site to be honest.

Football talk can happen pretty much anywhere. You are always going to get the following: a few guys with level heads, homers, trolls, and sky is falling drama queens.

What makes or breaks the site is the nonsense threads... It all boils down to one thing. Sense of humor.

Right now, most of the guys with the good senses of humor are pre-occupied with teh mafia games and not contributing to the rest of the site.

I've found that, while many of the guys here are cool, they are also a little uptight and would be served well by lightening up an laughing at nonsense every now and again. This is almost exclusively what I hope to get out of using this site... football talk is what I do when I can't think of something redonkulous to talk about.

all the guys to pick on have been banned, and many people here take thier internets very seriously..

Archived