WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

Oh, then you will self hammer?

I have played this all wrong. Yes. I will try to.

First I want to post my FOS: Lily, DPR, Runin have all been high on my list for things I think you'll see more clearly as the spotlight moves off of me. Dan seems "off" keep an eye on her. Barm, Smashmouth and maybe Vic who is really quiet so far.

Lily (4) -- Vicious, Nae, Pac, Barm

Barm (1) -- Hess

JiF (2) -- Runin, WWWWombat

I28 (8) -- CTM, JiF, slats, BG, Smashmouth, Lily, JVOR, DPR,

DPR (1) -- I28

Unvote DPR

VOTE I28

Sorry guys, I played that all wrong.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure I buy the reveal, but assuming for a moment even if we do, the discussion since then brings up two questions to I28: 1) Are you allowed to hammer yourself? and 2) Would you be willing to?

Actually, just in case he is scum who will surely come back with a no on #1, let's see if the mod will answer:

@mod, Assuming there was a bomb in this game, what would happen if that player hammered themselves?

First I want to post my FOS: Lily, DPR, Runin have all been high on my list for things I think you'll see more clearly as the spotlight moves off of me. Dan seems "off" keep an eye on her. Barm, Smashmouth and maybe Vic who is really quiet so far.

Barm (1) -- Hess

DPR (1) -- I28

Unvote DPR

VOTE I28

wow.. really surprised he did that.. I doubted he'd do that innocent or guilty... i wonder if he knew he was hammering..

I believe he cast L-1 and you hammered.

Well, I'm sorry I put way too much energy into a bad plan that was derived from a reactionary standpoint to bad play by me throughout day one.

Hopefully, you guys will have some good foundations for cases to pursue after this debacle... and it won't be a complete waste.

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

Barm (1) -- Hess

JiF (1) -- Runin

I28 (11) -- CTM, JiF, slats, BG, Smashmouth, Lily, JVOR, DPR, DanX, WWWWombat/I28 (tie)

THOSE NOT VOTING: AVM, Verbal, Sharrow

With 20 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 11 to lynch.

The Ozites decided to lynch Integrity 28, did they make the right decision?

Gallows.jpg

It looked like I28 was trying to vote himself without hammering - then he apologized to Wombat for hammering? meh - we'll see what happens.

Wow you are scummy... I apologized to Wombat because I thought he ninja'd my chance to hammer myself. Stop trying to spin ****. I was perfectly willing to try to do it... and did.

Look...

Oh, then you will self hammer?

CTM asked me if I would. I assumed at that point I was at L1 (I think from Dan's vote).

In the next post, my reply to CTM, you can see that I say "yes" to self hammering. Then I list my FOS before doing it, to make sure it happens while I'm alive. Then I cast my vote. Then I apologize for playing like dootz.

Barm (1) -- Hess

DPR (1) -- I28

Unvote DPR

VOTE I28

I can't wait to see them come for you...

It looked like I28 was trying to vote himself without hammering - then he apologized to Wombat for hammering? meh - we'll see what happens.

it's certainly possible he can't count highter then 9

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

Barm (1) -- Hess

JiF (1) -- Runin

I28 (11) -- CTM, JiF, slats, BG, Smashmouth, Lily, JVOR, DPR, DanX, WWWWombat/I28 (tie)

THOSE NOT VOTING: AVM, Verbal, Sharrow

With 20 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 11 to lynch.

The Ozites decided to lynch Integrity 28, did they make the right decision?

Gallows.jpg

Re-count the votes... it looks like wombat was the 10th vote and I was 11th.

it's certainly possible he can't count highter then 9

**** you.

I'm trying to keep the mod from blowing up wombat for tying me with the hammer vote, because his vote was L1... and all you t!ts can do is pull your puds with bad jokes.

CTM asked me if I would. I assumed at that point I was at L1 (I think from Dan's vote).

Nah, i meant like "will you when/if the time comes".. not like now.. i'm not a female who want things done instantly..

I was surprised cause I really thought there'd be some reason given why it wouldn't work or you had principals like jvor

Nah, i meant like "will you when/if the time comes".. not like now.. i'm not a female who want things done instantly..

I was surprised cause I really thought there'd be some reason given why it wouldn't work or you had principals like jvor

Self-hammering was the only pro-town thing left for me to do. I think.

btw.. if he's innocent.. huge FOS to everyone who voted him after I agreed to hammer.. i figured scum would be much happier to take advantage of my offer then town, and had planned to point that out in my hammer post..

MOD NOTE: DEATH SCENE COMING SHORTLY

BOTH VOTES WERE OFFICIALLY CAST AT 2:09 PM. The order in which they appear on the game thread in this instant is not dispositive since it may be random. Both could have pushed the "submit button" at the same time.

I can only go by the Official Time.

Self-hammering was the only pro-town thing left for me to do. I think.

yeah.. you should've dragged it along a bit though.. the players who we're very willing to take me up on my offer are much more likely to be scum...

unforrtunately this happenned so quickly that we didn't get to see others reactions..

You are a female who likes to take her time?

yeah.. you should've dragged it along a bit though.. the players who we're very willing to take me up on my offer are much more likely to be scum...

unforrtunately this happenned so quickly that we didn't get to see others reactions..

Sorry, but i've got to get to PT. Otherwise I would have slowed it down...

Idk if any scum would be transparent enough to take you up on your offer ... maybe more those goading him to self vote? Yes I know that includes me too, but it makes more sense IMO

Hope we don't lose two because of this mess -- I'm out in about 15 minutes til much later tonight HOPEFULLY, and as with any wedding festivities theres no guarantee I'll be around til Sunday. So, don't expect me, especially now that the day is done. If we don't have too much going on at any time, I'll definitely check in so I don't have too much catching up to do

Archived