Do you care about the Jets image if they're winning football games?

Matt39

40 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts?

• Yes- Bring back Mangini
    • No- Rex can be the Gimp from Pulp Fiction for all I care
    • Merry Christmas
    • BP is definitely a sexual deviant

Baby steps. 10 wins is a big deal in Jet land.

:D. Fair enough.

Personally, I don't care if my team is a carnival as long as they don't become a circus. Right now, there's a teeny-weeny Volkswagen circling Florham Park and it's on the verge of stopping out front to drop off fifty clowns and an elephant.

Hey Matt, lets get back to comparing the 70's to present day again in the other thread. you seemed to have dissapeared after being pwned. what happened?

I compared a team from the 70's that had "image" issues. I did not compare the decades you putz. I made examples of teams that didn't have the cleanest image from the top down that went on to win championships.

If you want to derail it into something else, that's on you.

I compared a team from the 70's that had "image" issues. I did not compare the decades you putz. I made examples of teams that didn't have the cleanest image from the top down that went on to win championships.

If you want to derail it into something else, that's on you.

Heh he, you get pwned and dissapear and now resort to name calling? AWESOME! :rl:

You did compare them, go back and read your posts, dumb dumb. you're the one that brought up all kinds of ridiculous parallels that had nothing to do with my point. and now it appears you are angry and butt hurt because your hero was criticized. oh my!

Heh he, you get pwned and dissapear and now resort to name calling? AWESOME! :rl:

You did compare them, go back and read your posts, dumb dumb. you're the one that brought up all kinds of ridiculous parallels that had nothing to do with my point. and now it appears you are angry and butt hurt because your hero was criticized. oh my!

I see a lot of words and nothing of substance. I don't have the slightest idea of what your point is.

Carry on.

I think the jets image is worst in cyberspace, and I don't really care about that

just don't cheat, or be dirty on the field

I don't want to follow the 1960's raiders or pats*

I'm overweight and perverted, so this team suits me fine

I think the image is at least partially contrived and that part annoys me. That said, as long as they're winning who the f*ck am I to care about how they run their affairs?

I really think all this weekly distraction nonsense speaks of what they think of the fanbase. It's not something I should say because it's not something I want to explain, but it's definitely something I feel. We're a bunch of low self esteem whores for this team. They turned themselves into a little cornball reality show.

Why should the Jets have to worry about their image ?? What about the Steelers who let a pot smoking WR go for a song and let the Rapist taking advantage of young girls stay on board. The league is also putting a player who drowned burned and electrocuted puppies on a pedistel along with all the other media idiots calling MVP. Should I have to worry cause my coach likes feet or our WR got caught drinking and driving ? Compare the vick and rapistburger issues with the 2 jets issues mentioned and I think were well below the curve on idiots allowed to play in this league.

Why should the Jets have to worry about their image ?? What about the Steelers who let a pot smoking WR go for a song and let the Rapist taking advantage of young girls stay on board. The league is also putting a player who drowned burned and electrocuted puppies on a pedistel along with all the other media idiots calling MVP. Should I have to worry cause my coach likes feet or our WR got caught drinking and driving ? Compare the vick and rapistburger issues with the 2 jets issues mentioned and I think were well below the curve on idiots allowed to play in this league.

Very well said.

Unfortunately, the Jets franchise's myriad image problems have next to nothing to do with their players.

Archived