Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

vote 80

I don't necessarily feel either is scum but as I explained 80 would be more dangerous, IMO, if he were scum and survived day 1. At this point it's one of the two of them.

Though the TS stuff does strike me as odd. I'll go either way. We get info on i28 off dprs lynch, according to dpr.

Another ping, and more info to be acquired should DPR be the lynch. :)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should all unanimously vote Pac tomorrow just so we don't miss an opportunity to try and lynch. It will be the first time trying to lynch him was 100% dumb.

:rl: if I didn't think he'd mod kill me I'd vote him right now lol

Funny post.

I'm not forcing anything. It's my suggestion that we force you -the scummiest player in the game in my estimation- to reveal today. If you refuse, I think you should be lynched.

But I can't force you to reveal or lynch you without some town assistance, so maybe YOU ought take a deep breath.

I also think the info to be gleaned from lynching you is increasing with every passing moment, though. Questionable posts now coming from Wombat and JiF.

I accept that I've pushed for the I28 lynch, but you've come in second pushing for my lynch. Pushing, forcing - whatever you want to call it - is what your doing. You are also spinning my posts to try and make it look like I'm refusing to reveal. That's a scummy move. I've been more than clear about when I'll reveal, and the reasons behind why.

Trying to make it look like you are forcing me to reveal is just more of the same sh*t. You're either not reading, or you're spinning posts to your own designs. Be sure to let us know which...

Trying to make others who are offering opinions is also a scum move. You're well within your rights to make whatever call you like, on whichever post. But now your just wholesale FOS'ing anyone who doesn't agree on you to keep the momentum up on my train.

Yer either scum, matey, or you've inherited Verbal's boner for me. Could be the later - I'm sexy as hell.

that's hogwash.. I played in one of your games over at DM and it was easily solved purely mechanically with a mass reveal. The mechanics were somethign like 16 players 3 mason teams of 4, 1 scum team of 4. We literally could've not made 1 game related post and won.

There's no blanket rules here, and if you think so, I look forward to your follow up book "My first book was SHHHHHit, more mafia secrets by the dread pirate retard"

Your actually backing up my point - that was a design flaw in that game, and one I've not repeated. JVoR's remark about fish in a barrel is fitting as well. Who wants to play the game that's as easy as that?

There are no blanket rules, but there are fundamentals that keep things fun. Just saying.

I accept that I've pushed for the I28 lynch, but you've come in second pushing for my lynch. Pushing, forcing - whatever you want to call it - is what your doing. You are also spinning my posts to try and make it look like I'm refusing to reveal. That's a scummy move. I've been more than clear about when I'll reveal, and the reasons behind why.

Trying to make it look like you are forcing me to reveal is just more of the same sh*t. You're either not reading, or you're spinning posts to your own designs. Be sure to let us know which...

Trying to make others who are offering opinions is also a scum move. You're well within your rights to make whatever call you like, on whichever post. But now your just wholesale FOS'ing anyone who doesn't agree on you to keep the momentum up on my train.

Yer either scum, matey, or you've inherited Verbal's boner for me. Could be the later - I'm sexy as hell.

Keep it up, you've almost declared everyone voting you is scum...

More comedy.

Can someone put the 10th vote on this dirty pirate already so we can hear his awesome reveal? He's had enough time to cook it up by now.

So who do you think's on his team? JIF imo.

I wish I was on someone's team...its always more fun that way. Maybe thats why I shine in the dead thread.

If everyone would follow, I'd like to lynch you today. You've been playing the most scummy IMO. Me thinks you might be GF, trying to entice an investigation.

You've patented that maneuver.

Only in games like this where you all sit around and talk about penis, and I have to create a trainwreck to get people to start voting someone (me) for gameplay reasons and not lolz.

I wish I was on someone's team...its always more fun that way. Maybe thats why I shine in the dead thread.

If everyone would follow, I'd like to lynch you today. You've been playing the most scummy IMO. Me thinks you might be GF, trying to entice an investigation.

Wha???? LOL...

If JC is scum, then you're definitely his teammate.

If JC is scum, then you're definitely his teammate.

Weird, I feel like you're AVM's scummate.

I feel like when I confidently say "I think you are scum" to people. You all go nuts.

But then its okay for this pair of t!ts to not only suspect people, but also lay out who they are teammates with and that they are GFs too...

JIF must think he's safe from D1 lynch now... because he's crumbling. I knew he couldn't get through D1 without reverting to his true Calamity Jane nature.

Freakin' sucks that I missed lunch

You've patented that maneuver.

That's not the only maneuver he's patented.

On the chance that this one goes down to the wire, and there isn't enough time for folks to react, lets all keep an eye on who slips in late votes. Kthanx.

That's not the only maneuver he's patented.

On the chance that this one goes down to the wire, and there isn't enough time for folks to react, lets all keep an eye on who slips in late votes. Kthanx.

Gee, thanks inspector. :rolleyes:

This is an absurd post. I'm voting you for your play, not for OMGUS (and I OMGUS about as much as anyone else). I also have been saying all throughout D1 that we shouldn't be giving Brett, Hess, Song a free pass... I would add Crusher to that list too. Nothing OMGUS about that.

Only you and CTM have been trying to sell my play as OMGUS, because you are both idiots.

Crusher breadcrumbed his position that he wouldn't vote me (distancing from my lynch cause I'm town?) and hasn't been around much other than that.

Sorry I've been busy travelling the last two days. Got a lot going on, loose strings to tie up.

Why do we have to use both our reveals? Reveals are usually bad for the town. I think this reveal rule has everyone way too hung up on reveals. Let's just do some good old-fashioned scumhunting. JF80 is either as boneheaded as the Ape, or he is scum. Suppose JF80 is town for a second. If he really has an unimportant role, it was dumb to reveal that as it narrows the power role pool. If he has a power role, then this play is an even stupider attempt than I28's to outWIFOM the mafia. JF80 has essentially done exactly what I28 did except with no BPV claim, which is quite scummy considering how against I28's move he was.

Verbal and Slats, I think both off you know far better than to consider yourselves a majority. Trying to force me to reveal before the rest of the game has a chance to weigh in is absolutely scummish.

I've already stated that I'm willing to reveal to a majority of players asking for it, or when I get to L2...I think that's fair and responsible to the town.

Now, take a deep breath - I'm gonna blow minds with this one:

There are mafia games where very few players, if any, ever reveal. Seriously, the basic dynamic of the game is that the mafia knows more than the town, and giving them all the information they need through reveals is only helping them.

I believe this is where Wombat is coming form, and I totally agree with him. Scumhunting is a far better technique for the town than running up the lynch to force a reveal. Ulitmately, the town plays in concert with one another to protect as much information as possibel, thus protecting the power roles and giving them a chance to scum-hunt before the scum can pick them off.

You can read all about this in my book "SHHHH! DPR's Mafia Secrets."

Anyway, we're not going to change that one today, so my offer stands.

I agree with these quotes. When I first started mafia, people relied more on their instincts and actual scumhunting to find scum. Seems to me that people are more or less relying on reveals to catch scum and therefore outting a ton of roles, just because they can. I've never agreed with mass reveals. I think they are a cop out.

However I do think DPRs play has been scummy. I also don't like the way JF80 is just lying down. Why sign up for a game if you aren't going to play and just give up? Not cool to me. I also don't like that he wants to push for a reveal before going down. I'm going to with hold a vote until I completely reread again and decide which way I think is best.

My vote is on DPR, despite the fact that I really wanted to dig into the less active players I've mentioned previously. Reason is quite simple, DPR over-committed to a D1 case on me based on his promise of "info" from my lynch, not because he thought I was scum, and his muddling of the re-telling of my reveal.

I think he is arrogant enough to go all in to push a lynch on a claimed bulletproof, to save the scum team the trouble of wifom'ing my claim, and I think he probably thought he could out-argue and out-rationalize me and everyone else to slide through it if it failed.

Lynching for "info" is something you say you are going to do when you have 1 hour until deadline, because the town is stymied. He's been saying it for days, keeping the focus OFF of scum hunting and ON debating the "facts" around my play, the opinions one whether it was smart or not, and anything and everything he could clog us up with... so that there was never a transition to actual scum hunting.

This is the way I see it. Maybe he just sucks at this game like I do, but based on his reputation... he made WAY too many scummy statements for me to look past. OMGUS or not.

I feel like when I confidently say "I think you are scum" to people. You all go nuts.

But then its okay for this pair of t!ts to not only suspect people, but also lay out who they are teammates with and that they are GFs too...

JIF must think he's safe from D1 lynch now... because he's crumbling. I knew he couldn't get through D1 without reverting to his true Calamity Jane nature.

What about my recent posts indicate that I'm crumbling?

I'm simply giving my observations. If it were my choice and we could get a train going, I'd prefer to lynch AVM. I've been saying that he has been playing weird all game. His strange obsession with JC plus earlier he was playing like he was on acid. Sharrow has been cuddling up to him all game and just tried to group me to JC. I see why...but I also think he could be playing the same move he's accusing me of and knowing I'm not scum...it makes me wonder why he'd do what he's doing.

Whatever, I cant win in this game. No matter how I play. And yes, I believe I'm safe from a D1 lynch right now. Pretty excited about it and the town should be too. I'm the best scum hunter in the game, hands down. Its gets buried beneath my antics, but its the truth.

Gee, thanks inspector. :rolleyes:

This is an absurd post. I'm voting you for your play, not for OMGUS (and I OMGUS about as much as anyone else). I also have been saying all throughout D1 that we shouldn't be giving Brett, Hess, Song a free pass... I would add Crusher to that list too. Nothing OMGUS about that.

Only you and CTM have been trying to sell my play as OMGUS, because you are both idiots.

Crusher breadcrumbed his position that he wouldn't vote me (distancing from my lynch cause I'm town?) and hasn't been around much other than that.

Suck it, monkey boy. It's another valid observation, and another op to gather information. Keeping an eye on people that want to swing a lynch without letting players reveal or others un-vote ought to be fairly telling.

Granted, you'd probably rather re-read your own witty posts... :puke2:

Suck it, monkey boy. It's another valid observation, and another op to gather information. Keeping an eye on people that want to swing a lynch without letting players reveal or others un-vote ought to be fairly telling.

Granted, you'd probably rather re-read your own witty posts... :puke2:

The only thing that will be telling is your death scene.

Other than that, you are just making more promises of getting "info."

Any experience player will tell you that D1 townie-on-townie violence is rampant. If you flip town, the only thing it will tell us is that we killed the pirate and you were town. After that we scrutinize your train... but do you really think scum is going to hammer on D1? I don't.

What about my recent posts indicate that I'm crumbling?

I'm simply giving my observations. If it were my choice and we could get a train going, I'd prefer to lynch AVM. I've been saying that he has been playing weird all game. His strange obsession with JC plus earlier he was playing like he was on acid. Sharrow has been cuddling up to him all game and just tried to group me to JC. I see why...but I also think he could be playing the same move he's accusing me of and knowing I'm not scum...it makes me wonder why he'd do what he's doing.

Whatever, I cant win in this game. No matter how I play. And yes, I believe I'm safe from a D1 lynch right now. Pretty excited about it and the town should be too. I'm the best scum hunter in the game, hands down. Its gets buried beneath my antics, but its the truth.

Then why aren't you going after AVM? Usually you don't give a sh*t. Since when do you settle on what the "rest of us" are doing?

Been trying to keep up today but no time to post. Damn spring break here in and got girls on vacation at the office and my own 5 kids running amok. Probably should have gotten that vasectomy and gastric bypass in 8th grade. Hindsight ftw

Need to look at some more recent stuff but so far got this...

J80, still not liking his play but a few of his post today had a little frustrated townie in them. On the other hand still in my top two for good lynches for today.

DPR? Seems scummy every game i play with him. He always feels like he is taking over the town and combine that with the fact he is inherently evil along the same lines as Teh doggin, hard not to want to kill him early. Plus another lynch with good info. I will drink another MM in your honor.

Monkey. to me seems like he accident;ly hit the zookeeper with poo while aiming for his monkey ladyfriend hoping for a little mid afternoon monkey cooch. Parts stink about his reveal but not getting a bad vibe on him. Though he has tricked me before on day 1.

Jetscode? gotta look at the stuff on him better. I thought that was partly from AVM when he was having his Jimi Hendrix mafia experience, are you experienced?

Oddly: feel good to midland on CTM, Slats and Smc.

Other than that gotta read a little bit more. Been some posting since I got a chance to sit down. *please pause for a prayer for Crusher's chair* "thank you and peace be with you"

I'm on board with voting the Ape. I'm sure he'll find a way to avoid his busy life for a while and defend himself soon.

UNVOTE

Vote: I-28

before this was all talk off the forbidden topic, which is a null tell as I didn't have much game talk either, but this is just pointing out when and on whom he decided to start playing the game

If he's telling the truth, he should have turned it down. The scum team never targets I28 for NK's, rendering the bulletproof useless. Stupid ape.

Who the heck would turn down a chance to get a power when you're roleless?!? lol

I say we lynch I-28.

PROS:

1. Don't have to deal with the Ape lasting until endgame.

2. No worries about running up another training and outing a power role.

3. If he's lying, small chance we've caught scum.

CONS:

1. Possibly lose a confirmed bullet-proof townie.

2. CTM survives past Day 1. Clearly not in the best interests of the mod.

Then he talks about lynch I28 as to not out other power roles and force any more reveals. Which is the exact opposite of what he says later on in the quotes I have gathered.

Wait, so we need 3 trains? Where is the logic in that? Force either me or DPR to use up the last reveal, then run up the 3rd person and maybe kill a town power role off without a chance to defend?

Then he is all up in arms about forcing the last reveal and then possibly voting someone else off.

FYI guys, I'll only be around to post until about 3 today. I don't intend to role reveal regardless, so if I'm the primary lynch candidate at the deadline (likely, seeing as DPR is a self-proclaimed Houdini at talking his way out of a lynch) don't wait around for me. Just drop the hammer.

This is so cute.

I'd offer this up for the masses. Force DPR to reveal. If at that point you buy his reveal and no one thinks DPR or I-28 are good lynches, lynch me. Either way, I won't be revealing, and after 3 PM, I won't be around.

Sound good?

Then he tells everyone to force DPR to reveal? Really? After you were so up in arms about it before?

UNVOTE, VOTE Jetsfan80 I don't agree with forcing DPR to reveal today.

Sorry I've been busy travelling the last two days. Got a lot going on, loose strings to tie up.

I agree with these quotes. When I first started mafia, people relied more on their instincts and actual scumhunting to find scum. Seems to me that people are more or less relying on reveals to catch scum and therefore outting a ton of roles, just because they can. I've never agreed with mass reveals. I think they are a cop out.

However I do think DPRs play has been scummy. I also don't like the way JF80 is just lying down. Why sign up for a game if you aren't going to play and just give up? Not cool to me. I also don't like that he wants to push for a reveal before going down. I'm going to with hold a vote until I completely reread again and decide which way I think is best.

day 1 scum hunting is largely a fallacy, even if you are right, i believe wwwombat said he has been before (we all have), the issue is convincing a bunch of other people with nothing to go on besides isntinct. later in games instincts are more important.. just last game slats was my numbder 1 suspect all day 1, and he's the dude that ended up winning at lylo for scum...

Official Vote Count:

Hess (1) - Hess

DPR (9) - BG, Slats, Verb, JVor, I28, Tom Shane, JF80, Dan X, Sharrow

JetFat80 (10) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, CTM, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Song

I20Ape (2) - Smash, DPR

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

CLICK ME!

Archived