Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reversed.

Fag

And reversed the neg. rep you had.

Jesus that was a bad ending to the Knicks game.

I saw the last couple minutes, was at softball then a baseball game -- what happened to Amar'e?

To JiF, I28, and whoever -- I want to make it clear, I have NO mod confirmation that JC is scum. I'm going off sheer instinct. I can feel it, hear it even. Listen to the roar of the ocean, JiF. You'll hear it too...

"Jetscode is scummmmm"

I've never seen a team so paper thin. They aren't a top 20 college team without Melo and Amare on the floor. The team consists of guys who can't score or play defense lol. It's amazing actually. Celtics better show up against the Heat is all I'm saying. I can't deal watching LeBron win a title at least not yet. Yeah yeah I'm a hater.

Davis was openly running across the floor to double Melo and guys were missing layups. Melo took over, but I mean it's 1 vs 5.

Official Vote Count:

AVM (1)- Sharrow

Hess (2) - Song, Hess

DPR (5) - BG, Slats, Verb, JVor, I28

JetFat80 (6) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, CTM, Crusher, SMC

I20Ape (4) - Smash, Tom Shane, JF80, DPR

JVoR (1) - Brett

Jetscode (2) - AVM, JiF

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline is 4/20 at 10PM EST

Davis was openly running across the floor to double Melo and guys were missing layups. Melo took over, but I mean it's 1 vs 5.

I've seriously never seen 4 more useless guys on the floor in a playoff game. It was stunning. Good thing is this team is only a few role players away imo. (As long as Amare is all right)

I used to watch a minimum of 75 Knicks games a year... then Layden, Thomas, and Nolan destroyed my fandom. Slowly getting back into it so thankfully this hurts nowhere near as much as it would in say.. 93'.

Pitino, Stu Jackson, Pat Riley, Don Nelson, Van Gundy.. that was when I was all in.

I do look forward to next year though.

Official Vote Count:

Hess (2) - Song, Hess

JVoR (1) - Brett

Jetscode (3) - AVM, JiF, Sharrow

Deadline is 4/20 at 10PM EST

I used to watch a minimum of 75 Knicks games a year... then Layden, Thomas, and Nolan destroyed my fandom. Slowly getting back into it so thankfully this hurts nowhere near as much as it would in say.. 93'.

Pitino, Stu Jackson, Pat Riley, Don Nelson, Van Gundy.. that was when I was all in.

I do look forward to next year though.

Just shut up and mod

I've never seen a team so paper thin. They aren't a top 20 college team without Melo and Amare on the floor. The team consists of guys who can't score or play defense lol. It's amazing actually. Celtics better show up against the Heat is all I'm saying. I can't deal watching LeBron win a title at least not yet. Yeah yeah I'm a hater.

You have Jared Jeffries and Bill Walker as your bigs on the floor with 30 seconds left and Garnett gets a shot in front of the rim. Awfulness. Did Shelden Williams die?

You are being a smartass but I'll oblige. It's like Dan saying Jvor has a big thingie. But then saying that she used to think that normal sized thingies were pinkie sized. So then we debate on if Jvor really is big.. or just big in Dan's eyes.. (she DOES think pinkie sized is normal...) So even if Jvor had a little vienna sausage.. that's bigger than a pinkie.

Aww cmon... no one liked my WIFOM example?

Aww cmon... no one liked my WIFOM example?

I thought it was funny. I just repped it, couldn't do it by phone. :)

Can I just say... I hate the "middle." The minute I fly off the east coast, my allergies go haywire.

I thought it was funny. I just repped it, couldn't do it by phone. :)

Can I just say... I hate the "middle." The minute I fly off the east coast, my allergies go haywire.

undoubtedly allergic to decency, you depraved animal

Back. For all those wondering where I had been, it took only minimal re-reading of my 7 posts to know I was in San Jose for an interview. This company has such a quick turn around, I'll here tomorrow if I got the job or not.

Anyways,

Unvote JVOR

Vote JC

Don't want to lynch DPR day 1, can go for 80 also. And if any of them have a half-way decent reveal then I28 gets the noose.

Back. For all those wondering where I had been, it took only minimal re-reading of my 7 posts to know I was in San Jose for an interview. This company has such a quick turn around, I'll here tomorrow if I got the job or not.

Anyways,

Unvote JVOR

Vote JC

Don't want to lynch DPR day 1, can go for 80 also. And if any of them have a half-way decent reveal then I28 gets the noose.

So what you are saying is... you agree to go along with whatever happens. Ping.

undoubtedly allergic to decency, you depraved animal

I lived in the midwest for 4 years... the people here aren't anymore "decent" than the people out west or east.

They just smile when the insult you here. Smiling makes it okay. In fact, smiling makes it so if you get bent when they insult you, its YOUR fault not theirs. They were smiling.

Anyway, its really all the corn. I'm allergic to corn pollen... and noodle dancing logic hippies.

Official Vote Count:

Hess (2) - Song, Hess

Jetscode (4) - AVM, JiF, Sharrow, Brett

CLICK ME!

I lived in the midwest for 4 years... the people here aren't anymore "decent" than the people out west or east.

They just smile when the insult you here. Smiling makes it okay. In fact, smiling makes it so if you get bent when they insult you, its YOUR fault not theirs. They were smiling.

Anyway, its really all the corn. I'm allergic to corn pollen... and noodle dancing logic hippies.

I just moved to Michigan about a month ago and my allergies have gone crazy!

Which is exactly why I am voting the 4th highest vote getter. Real Einstein here.

4th highest, yes. But JC's train is also the most recent to form and receive votes... you jumped on the one that has momentum, and said your basically willing to vote any of the others that have been stuck at 4-6 votes as well, but not DPR. :rolleyes:

I'd like to know why Smash still has his vote on me. I know he hates nonsense talk, but that has all ended. He voted me after the FOS spree, and hasn't had much to say since. Actually he didn't have much to say then either, just kinda voted and scurried off.

Hess and Song, please explain your votes as well... you two haven't really contributed since the joking around stopped.

Archived