Nnamdi Asomugha Thread: MERGED

MikeJetsWord

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CharlieBurkNYC Charlie Burkowitz

@PatLog8 i guarantee that asomugha has agreed to a 6 yr deal with the jets, just need to finalize details. as i've said all night.

46 seconds ago

sleep easy fellas... Charles has stamped it with a guarantee.

Yes! That was his ROH theme back in the day. Awesome song.

The angle's brought the best out of everyone. Punk, Cena, now "corporate" HHH involved too it should just get better.

MITB was one of the best PPV's I've ever seen. It was just epic.

Profootballtalk reports the Bucs are not -- and never were -- in the mix for free agent Nnamdi Asomugha. SI's Peter King has also been adamant that the Bucs weren't involved, but the speculation hasn't died down. One team that may jump into the fray, PFT hears, is Dallas. As of late Thursday night, the Jets were still putting the full-court press on Asomugha as the favorites. ESPN New York's Rich Cimini expects a "Favre-like vigil, ending in wee hours.

Cimini is the worst... He wad the one saying how Tampa was involved...

Profootballtalk reports the Bucs are not -- and never were -- in the mix for free agent Nnamdi Asomugha. SI's Peter King has also been adamant that the Bucs weren't involved, but the speculation hasn't died down. One team that may jump into the fray, PFT hears, is Dallas. As of late Thursday night, the Jets were still putting the full-court press on Asomugha as the favorites. ESPN New York's Rich Cimini expects a "Favre-like vigil, ending in wee hours.

Cimini is the worst... He wad the one saying how Tampa was involved...

Thank you for reporting to us what real reporters are saying after copying and pasting what fake reporters are saying.

And whatever those ugly f*cking cunts do have, better be going towards Wesley Sneijder.

LOL, you probably know more about it than us. Rumors were that the Glazers were funneling money from the Bucs to pay expenses for Manchester United

Thank you for reporting to us what real reporters are saying after copying and pasting what fake reporters are saying.

But he's reporting the fake reporting which is reporting but the real reporter reports possibilities that aren't necessarily true so what is true?

So meta right now.

LOL, you probably know more about it than us. Rumors were that the Glazers were funneling money from the Bucs to pay expenses for Manchester United

The Glazers are looking to leach of both for their own debts. United generate outrageous amounts of money.

In the morning this thread is getting merged with the other Nnamdi rumor thread! :D

Even given the late hour...

Over-under on how many other Nnamdi threads you will have to merge if he does sign tonight? I'll go with an even dozen.

The Glazers are looking to leach of both for their own debts. United generate outrageous amounts of money.

I know. The rumors surprised me because United is like the Yankees, the team prints money. The Glazers have been doing some shady sh*t.

Archived