Nnamdi Asomugha Thread: MERGED

MikeJetsWord

Ok..seriously..I'm about to blow sh*t up.

That guy in the picture from the twitter account looked just like a small time former wrestler in the WWE named Daivari.

I googled it just to make sure..and what do you know..that same pic comes up.

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=daivari&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1286&bih=684

So favorite toon..is your source a former wrestler..or complete bullsh*t artist?

/endthread..Iwin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That guy in the picture from the twitter account looked just like a small time former wrestler in the WWE named Daivari.

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=daivari&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1286&bih=684

So favorite toon..is your source a former wrestler..or complete bullsh*t artist?

I actually ******* knew I seen him before, f*cking KNEW IT.

What a tool. LMAO

:lol:

/endthread..Iwin

And guess who just redeemed himself.

@nickspano. Now jumping aboard the Charlie burkowitz story.. and cimini who has been completely wrong is trying to back track..

Hey Toon, when you talk to your friend, can you ask him if he can get me CM Punk's autograph?

Thanks in advance.

I love this series of tweets:

CharlieBurkNYC Charlie Burkowitz

so it didn't happen at 11:45 on the dot. i'll admit i was wrong there. still a 6 yr agreement in place though. soon. #nfl #jets

CharlieBurkNYC Charlie Burkowitz

these things do take time. it will be veryvery soon, literally just a formality at this point. midnight, 1 am? no difference #nfl #jets

No Charlie, there is a difference. There's a huge difference.

LilMissNYJetDeb B.

Twas' the night before Nnamdi......when all through the house, not a Tweeter was sleeping..... just moving their mouse. #NFL #Jets

4 minutes agoFavoriteUndo RetweetReply

saw this and thought it was pretty funny...... and the chick is pretty cute too

Is that his real name? He looks nothing LIKE a Burkowitz. I should know. I am one. (different spelling)

Apparently that guys actually one of those steroid using, oiled up grown men who rolls around in bright colored underwear with other steroid using, oiled up grown men, and then a bunch of other grown men pay money to see it and act like it's not gay.

Archived