Trash Talk: The Dolphins D Will Be Better Than the Jets

Aqua4ever04

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We didn't need to add anyone, we were DOMINANT up front last year. We retaining Solai and McDaniel and get Odrick back this year. We upgraded at linebacker, Davis, Smith, Clemons, Misi and Carroll are all a year older in the system. We built this defense right, beleive it or not.

Forgetting for a moment that the Jets gave up fewer rushing yards and had more sacks than last years "dominant" <cough> fish front seven...

What makes Odrick anymore of a sure thing than Wilkerson? Neither guy has done a thing in the NFL. And frankly, I remember a lot more questions about Odrick coming out - and I remember specifically because I was hoping the Jes would get younger on the DL last year.

Forgetting for a moment that the Jets gave up fewer rushing yards and had more sacks than last years "dominant" <cough> fish front seven...

What makes Odrick anymore of a sure thing than Wilkerson? Neither guy has done a thing in the NFL. And frankly, I remember a lot more questions about Odrick coming out - and I remember specifically because I was hoping the Jes would get younger on the DL last year.

Prolly cause he used the word FACT.

Fact: You do not know the meaning of the word "fact".

FACT: This is a NY Jets fan message board.

FACT: AquaFAGever is a worthless troll.

FACT: The Dolphins are going to continue their slide toward irrelevance as long as that moron Ross owns the team.

FACT: The fact above makes me happy.

• 1 month later...

Hell we might win everygame 6-3.

Funny stuff.

Guess you have been so busy trolling here you haven't noticed what is going on your own team.

Fish are going to throw the ball alot, and try to be a high scoring O. I actually like you OC. The Fish are going to be a different team then they were last year.

The good news is that the Dolphins ownership are idiots. More then likely they are going to clean house next year, and start all over again.

Congrats! Great game last night! You must be so proud that Dwayne Wade was hanging out with Mark Anthony at a Miami Dolphins game! That's impressive!

Wow...didn't even notice that but aparantly it left an impression on you. I saw the most passing yards in a single game in NFL history last night. Unfortunate it came at the expense of my team.

Wow...didn't even notice that but aparantly it left an impression on you. I saw the most passing yards in a single game in NFL history last night. Unfortunate it came at the expense of my team.

Actually it was only the sixth most. The all time record is still Norm Van Brocklin's 554 set all the way back in 1951. So the Dolphins are even mediocre when it comes to sucking.

I was gonna say... another Miami loss. :biggrin:

I wanted to know how that never came up last night (at least not that I heard). They made a big deal out of it being the most passing yards in an NFL game, yet neglected to mention that it beat the previous record of yet another AFC East matchup featuring the Dolphins? Seems odd.

I wanted to know how that never came up last night (at least not that I heard). They made a big deal out of it being the most passing yards in an NFL game, yet neglected to mention that it beat the previous record of yet another AFC East matchup featuring the Dolphins? Seems odd.

If the Jets got burned twice like that you can bet your a$$ they'd be mentioning it.

Archived