"Imitation Mafia" Sign-up

Jetsfan80

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In. Also, don't discuss my game outside the appropriate channels.

Discuss your game? Seriously? dude you got me to sign up making me think it was some kind of tribute game to song because she was leaving to go over seas!!! Turns out no.. I feel like eating you more than usual.

Thank you for all the love! :)

I may have to play.

You should. They've missed you. I'll kill you. <3

You havent missed much since you've been gone. Well, thats not entirely true. The Ape is actually more obnoxious and disgusting than ever before. And the SMC thread is now the Ape Thread. He's out done SMC in ways you'd never imagine. CTM is still a slimy bastard. Sharrow is still the Sandman. VicGod is back. AVM is completely unnoticeable. Crusher is the greatest smexiest man on the plan. Dr. Crushlove. My muffin top. BG is still an old geezer. Dan X is still JVOR. SatanDerpFan80 is a miserable creep. Pac is a fat lawn mower riding Mexican. Our ladies still rock the party that rocks the body. Jetscode has definitely come out of his shell lately and he's like the honey badger, he just dont give a ****. Smash is still a blockhead. Bret a fag. DM guys weird and gay....and there's been a couple more of them, totally weird too. New chicks that pretty much are awesome. I'm still the gshe. So, you know. Status quo.

Oh Hess, we did learn something about Hess. He's actually not a large black man, he's a country club sliver spoon fed trust fund baby.

You havent missed much since you've been gone. Well, thats not entirely true. The Ape is actually more obnoxious and disgusting than ever before. And the SMC thread is now the Ape Thread. He's out done SMC in ways you'd never imagine. CTM is still a slimy bastard. Sharrow is still the Sandman. VicGod is back. AVM is completely unnoticeable. Crusher is the greatest smexiest man on the plan. Dr. Crushlove. My muffin top. BG is still an old geezer. Dan X is still JVOR. SatanDerpFan80 is a miserable creep. Pac is a fat lawn mower riding Mexican. Our ladies still rock the party that rocks the body. Jetscode has definitely come out of his shell lately and he's like the honey badger, he just dont give a ****. Smash is still a blockhead. Bret a fag. DM guys weird and gay....and there's been a couple more of them, totally weird too. New chicks that pretty much are awesome. I'm still the gshe. So, you know. Status quo.

Oh Hess, we did learn something about Hess. He's actually not a large black man, he's a country club sliver spoon fed trust fund baby.

wigger_hair3a.jpg

I always thought Hess worked at a country club...always thought he would look like Benson.

None of this is remotely funny. Not only are you by far the worst player here now... But the least amusing.

Please pray for my little brother Roman. He was playing and fell and broke his femur the upper leg. He has to be put out to get the cast on him that will go up his L leg around his waist and partially down his other leg. He has been in so much pain, please keep him in your thoughts. He will be in the cast for at least six weeks. He is only three years old!!! :(

(Yes, I have a 3 year old brother.. by my dad and "stepmom")

Please pray for my little brother Roman. He was playing and fell and broke his femur the upper leg. He has to be put out to get the cast on him that will go up his L leg around his waist and partially down his other leg. He has been in so much pain, please keep him in your thoughts. He will be in the cast for at least six weeks. He is only three years old!!! :(

awful... thankfully he should have no recollection of that in a few years but that's terrible.

the thought of my son getting seriously injured keeps me up some nights.

Get better little Roman.

All in all, I have a feeling that taking an extended break was a wise decision. Haha!

{{{Nae's little brother}}}

Like Pac said, that's awful and he'll be in our prayers. But, fortunately, being so young he should heal relatively quickly.

Yeah.. I'm more worried about how much he will drive everyone nuts wanting to get down and go play and not understanding why he cant. He got mad at the doctor for cutting his spiderman undies.

Sorry to hear that nae. Much prayers for him.

Sorry to hear this will deff keep him in my thoughts and pray for a speedy recovery.

Archived