This script is writing itself.....

JOJOTOWNSELL

hey you never know Ive seen crazier things happen. But keep in mind there are some emerging teams we didnt anticipate later in our schedule that are playing some really good football right now in the seahawks and the cards. What looked like wins might now be dogfights.

While you might have a point about the Cards, I don't think anyone being even slightly objective was ever counting a road game in Seattle as a sure win or anything close to it.

While you might have a point about the Cards, I don't think anyone being even slightly objective was ever counting a road game in Seattle as a sure win or anything close to it.

well yeah baseing it on the Seattle crowd Im sure there was some worry but now they are actully playing out of there minds on defense as well. They might just have one of the quickest defenses Ive seen in a while, god they are fast. Not only that but they are ultra aggressive as well. Carroll was always a good Defensive guy he did some nice things here as D coor and never really got a shot at the HC position which bothered me a bit when we let him go.

If we come out of the Niners, Pats, and Texans games as 2-1... its over. We make a deep run.

If IF was a skiff, we would be on a boat ride. If IF was a spliff, we would all be high...

FWIW, we WILL be 2-1 through those games. the one we lose will be on the refs.

I just don't see either being able to figure out how to win 4 in a row. Maybe we alternate them? Sanchez for 1 playoff game, Tebow for the next?

Best idea I have heard going forward. Ratchet the heat up a bit..

If we do I'll cut off my pecker and mail it to you.

You'd bet your pecker on those refs from last night ?

• 2 months later...

Archived