•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Rex and his Cowards

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 IPack

IPack

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Francesca is suggesting that this bash Tebow "uprising" may have stemmed from Rex. Mark Schlereth called the anonymous Jets cowards. I agree with both of them.

#2 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,885 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

Of course it comes from Rex. He's willing to get himself fired just to keep Tebow out of the lineup.

This is like having a cat with leukemia.

#3 Integrity28

Integrity28

Told you so.

• Members
  • 34,538 posts
  • Locationwrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

I thought 2008 was embarrassing.

I'd say I was shocked by all this nonsense, but I gotta say... I was ahead of the curve on this. I actually felt more duped by the combination of Favre and Mangini than I do by Rex right now.

"Idz a process."

Posted Image

#4 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,885 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

I'd say I was shocked by all this nonsense, but I gotta say... I was ahead of the curve on this. I actually felt more duped by the combination of Favre and Mangini than I do by Rex right now.

You're an inspiration to the rest of us.

This is like having a cat with leukemia.

#5 whodeawhodat

whodeawhodat

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,415 posts
  • LocationI was up above it, now I'm down in it.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

2008 would have been a lot different had Mangini protected Favre a little bit more. Favre was getting lit up many times each game, it was mikevickesque...

#6 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 8,623 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

Who cares what Fatso and Douchebag have to say.

I would care less. Just WIN a effing game. That's all I ask. The rest is all noise!

Edited by JetsFanInDenver, 14 November 2012 - 12:47 PM.

#7 Klecko73isGod

Klecko73isGod

Anchor Salesman

• Members
  • 22,794 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

:hand:
PatriotReign37, on 10 Sept 2014 - 10:56 AM, said: Oh the ironing.

#8 T0mShane

T0mShane

When it's over, that's the time I fall in love againlolo

• Members
  • 28,276 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

This is what it looks like when the bottom falls out on a "player's coach." It works for a while, then it's grumbling, then it's anarchy.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#9 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 23,127 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

Francesca is suggesting that this bash Tebow "uprising" may have stemmed from Rex. Mark Schlereth called the anonymous Jets cowards. I agree with both of them.

the tebow uprising is coming from the media because controversy sells. Now that the jets have been historically awful the past few games, its like vultures on road kill.

The media smells blood in the water. They ask questions. Players and coaches answer. Controversy exploding.
 photo c82dba5d-cef7-4044-a308-6f6302c7ad1c.jpg

#10 NJ

NJ

Almost Unwatchable

• Members
  • 9,345 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

I actually felt more duped by the combination of Favre and Mangini than I do by Rex right now.

If Bretty's shoulder would have stayed together - that would have actually worked.
NATION....... JETNATION

#11 jason423

jason423

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

I think it does stem from Rex. Not from Rex coming out and telling guys to do this, but Rex has gone so overboard on praise and love for Sanchez that players are flocking to it. The whole team is taking sides right now. They know that the axe is going to fall on either Rex or Tannenbaum (or both) and the people that Metha talked to are trying to stay in with Rex. They think he is the guy to stay. Those comments in the paper were all a way to rip Tannenbaum for the job he did.

Now today you have Rex taking credit for the Tebow trade saying he wanted him because they needed a backup and how the punt game is incredible because of Tebow and the way Rex devised using him. Its insanity. Ive never heard anything like this. Sanchez is one of the worst 3 QBs in the NFL and Rex cant say a bad word about him. Now we are talking about the effect of the punt protector on net punting yards. Lose games and talk about how the opposing team has guys so good they should play on the Knicks. Its a total comedy. All the people who said this would happen with Rex and why the Ravens did not want to promote him were right. The organization is a joke right now. A total joke. Its time to just blow this thing up.

#12 The Crusher

The Crusher

More Please!!!

• Moderators
  • 29,706 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

Who cares what Fatso and Douchebag have to say.

I would care less. Just WIN a effing game. That's all I ask. The rest is all noise!

Hey myself and CTM are posters here. No personal attacks.

#13 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 8,623 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

Hey myself and CTM are posters here. No personal attacks.

LMAO.

Oops....sorry!

#14 The Crusher

The Crusher

More Please!!!

• Moderators
  • 29,706 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

I think it does stem from Rex. Not from Rex coming out and telling guys to do this, but Rex has gone so overboard on praise and love for Sanchez that players are flocking to it. The whole team is taking sides right now. They know that the axe is going to fall on either Rex or Tannenbaum (or both) and the people that Metha talked to are trying to stay in with Rex. They think he is the guy to stay. Those comments in the paper were all a way to rip Tannenbaum for the job he did.

Now today you have Rex taking credit for the Tebow trade saying he wanted him because they needed a backup and how the punt game is incredible because of Tebow and the way Rex devised using him. Its insanity. Ive never heard anything like this. Sanchez is one of the worst 3 QBs in the NFL and Rex cant say a bad word about him. Now we are talking about the effect of the punt protector on net punting yards. Lose games and talk about how the opposing team has guys so good they should play on the Knicks. Its a total comedy. All the people who said this would happen with Rex and why the Ravens did not want to promote him were right. The organization is a joke right now. A total joke. Its time to just blow this thing up.

I would still take either one of the other two you speak of. LOL

#15 bitonti

bitonti

Draft Bathroom Attendant

• Members
  • 15,184 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

the problem with this theory is it assumes Tebow is good. And forget about the past, nothing he's done in the present backs that up.

My posts have to get worse, so they can get better.

#16 bitonti

bitonti

Draft Bathroom Attendant

• Members
  • 15,184 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

I think it does stem from Rex. Not from Rex coming out and telling guys to do this, but Rex has gone so overboard on praise and love for Sanchez that players are flocking to it.

the players have brains. They are allowed to form opinions on their own. If all the Tebow fans had to actually watch Tebow in practice, I'm sure they'd have a different opinion too.

My posts have to get worse, so they can get better.

#17 The Gun Of Bavaria

The Gun Of Bavaria

Using Excessive Force

• Moderators
  • 17,356 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Michigan

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

The defense should file a petition with the White House to secede from the NY Jets and form their own team

637844091-amazing-pictures-pilot-s-jet-c

NY Jets Football: 45 Years of complete and utter incompetence.

#18 afosomf

afosomf

mon

• Members
  • 21,670 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

The defense should file a petition with the White House to secede from the NY Jets and form their own team

Gonna need a bigger plane crash mon

#19 kay_gee

kay_gee

full time Jets fan, part time troll

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 2,541 posts
  • Locationlive from New York

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

It comes from Rex in that he's fostered an atmosphere that allows players to feel okay talking anonymous sh*t about their teammates. I don't think it has anything to do with his praising Sanchez endlessly. there's nothing in this article that isn't true, it's just classless not to attach your name to it, and to bash a guy who works hard and basically does as told with a good attitude about it.

but this was in the cards if things went south...which is really why Tannenbaum and Woody are idiots. anyone who didn't see this coming is either blind or stupid. with the Jets FO, I'm thinking both.

#20 IPack

IPack

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

the players have brains. They are allowed to form opinions on their own. If all the Tebow fans had to actually watch Tebow in practice, I'm sure they'd have a different opinion too.

That is what those players would have you believe. The real story is that they are trying to deflect blame that clearly falls on themselves. The same Tebow that sucks went 95 yards against the Jets last year. There was no magic or trickery, he just flat out beat those guys.

These punks are doing nothing but trying to cover up thier own failings

#21 tebowtime5502

tebowtime5502

Definite Banning Candidate

• Banned
  • 135 posts
  • LocationGainesville, FL

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

lmao Rex and this lockerroom is a joke. This team is a disgrace, my goodness.

#22 kay_gee

kay_gee

full time Jets fan, part time troll

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 2,541 posts
  • Locationlive from New York

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

lmao Rex and this lockerroom is a joke. This team is a disgrace, my goodness.

don't worry, it's just the Illuminati.

Edited by kay_gee, 14 November 2012 - 02:54 PM.

#23 tebowtime5502

tebowtime5502

• Banned
  • 135 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Rex is a fat ass pos toe sucking sob coward. Horrible, horrible coach. The lockerroom sucks AGAIN.

#24 The Gun Of Bavaria

The Gun Of Bavaria

Using Excessive Force

• Moderators
  • 17,356 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Michigan

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

Gonna need a bigger plane crash mon

Yes...the single-seat fighter is no longer sufficient. We're talking full-blown passenger aircraft crash right now.

637844091-amazing-pictures-pilot-s-jet-c

NY Jets Football: 45 Years of complete and utter incompetence.

#25 tebowtime5502

tebowtime5502

• Banned
  • 135 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

don't worry, it's just the Illuminati.

He's not in the illuminati, he works for them. Damn, dude...get a clue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users